The only purpose of an animal is to pass it's genes on. But that's not going to happen for most of us...

The only purpose of an animal is to pass it's genes on. But that's not going to happen for most of us. So what life purpose does a robot have?

Attached: 1517233679233.jpg (600x887, 270K)

> So what life purpose does a robot have?
Mine is hedonism.

Jesus Christ. That arse is just begging for baby making.

To lash out at society in hopes that it will see the error of it's ways.

>the only purpose an animal has is to pass its genes on
Says who? My dog likes to play fetch

I want to be in that ass.

you're looking at it. people make money on websites like Jow Forums and cartoons. your consistent activity alone acts as a driver for cashflow. you're not even intended to go outside.

To destroy

Attached: 1523855911674.jpg (388x401, 23K)

i suppose my purpose in life is to bitch and complain about the fact i will not pass my genes on

I want to touch the butt. It calls for me.

not passing on genes is a better purpose, not a cope i swear

Attached: 1524116572882s[1].jpg (124x89, 2K)

Enough said, robots

Attached: 1524017147151.jpg (706x706, 78K)

You feed the machine. That's why suicide is "illegal". Every day you live is guaranteed money to various institutions. That is your purpose.

Same. I want to bury my face in it and massage the cheeks.

SNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF is that a hint of calamari?

Attached: 1518884616101.jpg (500x281, 18K)

I wanna be shrunk to an inch tall and smothered in her buttcrack all day long

That's sort of true. And even if you're not paying taxes you're paying your bosses nightly steak and red wine bill

Not to mention your own daily food bill.

To become trannies

That's the true American dream.

Hello Gwn stop sharing my knowledge with other people

Attached: 1512266855049.png (469x452, 277K)

To become traps for pure physical enjoyment.

To ensure that no one else can get the opportunity to pass their genes on. In this way, we win.

Survival of the fittest is not purpose, it's just something that has worked in the past.
There is no purpose.

Philosophy brainlet detected.

This, thank you, christ.

Normies and robots and Jow Forums types constantly confuse these categories. That organisms "tend to do something" or even "tend to want to do something" does not imply a purpose to the organisms outside themselves, but for human projection/storytelling of such.

Thinking of it as a purpose is short sighted and will make you feel bad. Instead just see it as a thing that some humans do, not some sort of goal

I am entranced by that image every time I see it

Attached: show me the booty.jpg (600x675, 103K)

Nicola Tesla never had kids and he has done more to move humanity forward, its pointless having kids if they just grow up to work in shit low wage jobs

Where would Tesla be without the baker to feed him?

we have no purpose. We are ust artificially alive because humans have no predators or enemies.We are supposed to be dead.

there isn't one. and that's what makes it special. you can do whatever the fuck you want.

To die and take down as many normies as possible while doing it.

>mfw knew that but posted it anyway

Attached: download (17).jpg (199x253, 12K)

If I learn Japanese can I actually bang a girl like that? Implying I'm in shape and know how to talk to girls. 5'11 green eyes and curly brown hair, Half German and half Italian?

same here i wish there was more of her

Attached: space.jpg (261x195, 12K)

Why should I care about what evolution, or nature thinks what my purpose is? What has nature ever done for us? The natural state of man is a state of suffering and need. Most of the nice things around you that make life comfortable go in some way against nature. Nature is an adversary to be defeated, not some loving mother like sheltered first-world people fantasize it to be. The will of nature is that you should survive and reproduce, just as the will of nature is that you should eventually grow old and die. It's the will of nature that you should suffer from illness as your organs begin to wear out and fail. More often than not the will of nature goes against your own self-interest. It is nature that gave you the brain structures that make you unhappy when you're lonely.

Trying to find your life purpose by living in accordance with nature, or how you're "supposed to be" as far as evolution is concerned, is like a domesticated cow trying to live in a way that maximizes its milk production. You're disregarding your true self-interest and essentially submitting to the enemy if you don't rebel against the tyranny of nature.

Attached: 1433633209039.jpg (807x700, 55K)

>same here i wish there was more of her
Wish granted.

Attached: butt11.jpg (520x1348, 155K)

Probably you don't even need to learn jap do just bang some gaijin hunters or smth.

Attached: 213541.png (276x264, 133K)

No. It is a big myth white men have an advantage in japan

I think nature creates men like us to suffer so that we go do things as the result of taking us out of the element of needing to breed.
When you can't breed your mind looks for coping mechanisms, and sometimes those coping mechanisms lead to great discoveries. That's rare though, the vast majority of us will amount to nothing, we're just genetic failures.

The purpose of animal is to anime. It's a common misconception among total fucking retards that the purpose has anything to do with passing genes.

Attached: bluepurp.png (700x400, 285K)

not necessary. i've banged a couple jap chicks and a lil japanese goes a long way, but not a requirement. having money helps tho.

brrrraaaaaaaaaappppppppfpppppffffhhhhhhh

An animal. Technically we are just that, but we are cursed. Humans are the only animals capable of imagining more than what our instincts demand of us. We are not confined to the need to screw. So, the problem is we need to find other reasons to live.

That's pretty dumb considering the technology and comfort we have currently.
So what that I won't get to fuck? I can still play vidya, watch anime and masturbate.
Hell, even NEETs can enjoy life if they get neetbucks.

that is a man

oweeeee

wow now i wish there was less.

I can't take it anymore I just want to fuck

Attached: 1523430040057.png (800x800, 362K)

This this this.
Fight the machine no matter the machine.