I have lost my only discord friend and now I roam servers making snarky comments that aren't directed at anyone in...

I have lost my only discord friend and now I roam servers making snarky comments that aren't directed at anyone in attempt to make a new friendship. I just feel so defeated and broken, as if trying to make connection with other people is just a pointless endeavor.

Attached: 1513457867982.jpg (960x886, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_CEOs_of_Fortune_500_companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't give up user, try joining discords you really like! I'm sure you'll find something.

This is the first time ive ever wanted to add an r9k to my friends list

afraid of getting catfished tho

I can relate, we went from texting every night to him ghosting me out of nowhere.
Now Im just looking to fill the empty space he left Lost#2786

Attached: 22B1A431-611F-48FA-A7C9-EC7CA163CF28.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

me_irl except I blocked and got rid of most of my real life and internet friends because of a girl lmao.

Fucked up part is that they tried NUMEROUS times to get me back or even talk to me but Ive either said no or if they were really persistent, I ghosted them.

I am the worst kind of person there is and I hope I never meet someone like myself in my life.

if any anons are looking for friends i have a small server that is pretty slow most of the time, we would be happy to have you.

VsHTEm

the only person ive ever ghosted was a roastie who spent 2 years trying to make me her orbiter

i feel pretty good about myself

Story gets even worse when you find out the chick was engaged lmfao (which I knew since I met her)

why did she cause u to ghost every1

Cyanide Sponsor#6277
say hi!

Never mix your romantic relationships and your friend relationships unless youre going to marry the bitch. Everyone knew her and when shit hit the fan, I was too much of a pussy to admit anything and of course my friends would have questions that I didnt want to answer. So I fucked off and became a hermit. Id probably have to greentext from the beginning for the full story.

>I roam servers and act like a faggot why is it so hard to make friends

Attached: 1516059261017.png (707x678, 457K)

Kys dipshit. Some people find it endearing. Not everyone has to take themselves seriously like your boring faggot gaping ass.

idk how to even use Discord, to be quite honest with you family

The fuck did you just say to me you little shit stain?

Attached: 1524070681928.jpg (625x467, 138K)

same. idek how to make friends irl and discord

I'm a girl who ghosted a guy who seemed like he had no one and seemed like he didn't even talk to his close family. It seemed like it meant a lot to him to even have text conversations with a girl BUT that one or two rude comment every once in a while that's misogynistic annoyed me. Dispite how pathetically lonely he seemed I still have better things to do that take that. What even is the point of trying to find guys who are that lonely unless you will actually be nice and grateful for attention?

Drop the shitty attitude and you will make friends. But especially if you have nothing else to offer you better be groveling and worshipful every second we talk. I expect no less, and if you can't do it I can find dozens who can. Know your place, losers.

Attached: iii.jpg (728x546, 80K)

Nice effort bait, but no one's taking it.

Nice LARP and thesis. Unfortunately getting the attention of guys here is gonna take more than

>be me
>am gril

Kys bitchboy

>expects me to grovel
>disingenuous feelings
>annoyed by misogyny not directed at her
>superiority complex
>confirms how easy it is to be a female

You're just a shitty person. The one who should learn their place is you, you subhuman.

Attached: Eva-2-22-13852-shinji-red-eyes.jpg (854x480, 21K)

He's trolling, you over serious faggot.

Attached: 1523692344671.png (368x657, 257K)

I was part of a great server, we went even to the ends of joining vc. I had tons of fun there, which was new and exciting, I had to get smashed to join vc for first time, ahh good memories. Than admin banned me, cause i disagreed with him. I am lonely again. Add me Husu#2648

Attached: Scooby_and_Shaggy.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

It was directed at me though. Normally I'd agree with someone saying people with superiority complexes are the worse but I know because of where I am on the internet that none of you vapid brainless losers could of come to that conclusion through sheer wisdom and empathy since the only sense you have to go by is how much it offends your own personal ego. If it wasn't for knowing that I'd agree but knowing it's all because my post offended your wretchedly fragile toxic ego.

You'd think at least one or two of youd would eventually figure out your only worth will come if you act like fucking Igor; immediately adhering to my every whim and desire, constantly thanking me for the attention, and groveling.

Honestly you guys can't expect to be ugly khv losers with nothing of any materialistic gain what so ever and on top of that offensive state of worthlessness ALSO be an asshole to people.

I'd think at least one of you would figure out how to behave at the bottom of society.

What wisdom can you possibly have when you're generalizing an entire community that is anonymous. Who are you to critique anyone?

When you're being such a sad excuse of character right now. Everything about your post screams hypocrisy and blatant stupidity. You're obviously upset about not getting your ass kissed, so without a doubt you must hate yourself, like you said people with superiority complexes are the worse. Do us a favor and crawl back from whatever two faced hole you came out of.

If youre going to write a fucking essay at least get something out of it like a PhD. Also

>should of

Neck yourself.

This server I joined not long ago, its pretty chill, if you aren't an asshole I'm sure you'll make friends, I'm friends with the owners already, as long as ur chill ur gonna be fine. /drn9wmK

Attached: ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttits.jpg (483x604, 68K)

I can easily find people to kiss my ass. I can't find people who are interesting or have hobbies or interests other than dumbass bullshit here. It's really the epitome of normieness to care so much about superficial bullshit like 100% of this board does. All you guys care about is when you might get laid or how much attention people will give you. That's shit normies care about lol.

Attached: 000.jpg (800x800, 204K)

You are showing your true self here. And it is not pretty, probably why you posted in a R9K thread. You are most likely a obese pink haired sand negero

Attached: received_1873120196312784.jpg (750x1334, 47K)

>move to new town and into my own place.
>spend 6 years becoming """friends""" with various folks from various LARP, D&D, and anime circles.
>road trips to LARP events, evenings of games and anime, hang-outs every other day, birthdays, weddings, events, etc, etc, etc.
>still feel lonely as fuck because I don't actually care all that much about any of them.
>/no gf/ the entire time, despite my best efforts.
>decide to temporarily move back home for financial reasons.
>don't tell any of them I'm leaving.
>never contacted any of them again.
>never will

You stopped talking to a whole group of people because you were angry you couldnt get a gf? Lol. They invited you to weddings too? I'm surprised they invited you anywhere if you were going to treat them like shit in the end anyway.

Yet you are still here. Surely you are contempt with life when you spend your days browsing this cesspool of "superficiality". You must consider yourself some grandiose righteous social justice warrior. Or is it that your interests include being obnoxious and annoying? and if that's the case why do you do this? Dont your interesting hobbies not satisfy your pathetic life?

Of course attention and sex may not be interesting subjects to you because they're so easily given to women. It's like an after thought , sucking dick is literally natural to you.

Sex is an interesting subject to me but none of you are good enough for that because you are not good boys.

>You stopped talking to a whole group of people because you were angry you couldnt get a gf?
Is that what you got out of that?

>phoneposting
>animeposting
>discordshilling
DROPPED.

Yea Id prob never consider being someone's gf who was like that just shows you have no loyalty and are fake.

Good is subjective and your living in a fallacy to make yourself feel morally superior. Eliminated yourself from the gene-pool immediately

And with that I win this internet argument, proving my point that women are incapable of legitimate logical thought

Attached: Wizard_pepe.jpg (323x250, 14K)

But I am better/superior to you because I have multiple people trying to get my attention all the time. My material value is way higher than yours. You are the type who'd pay for attention and I'm the type who takes your payment.

That has nothing to do with morals.

What makes me morally superior is the fact that I'm wasting my time telling you how superior I am. You are crazy if you aren't thanking me right now. Yes good is subjective and relative but you are not good because you are an asshole. It's pretty simple logic that no one wants that.

That's why you are all alone. Be more submissive, subservient, and accommodating. At least recognize yourself as the bottom of society at least then people can be nice to you out of pity.

*wretches in disgust*
Youre only value is your cunt and tits. Post them or fuck off, retarded bitch.

Why dont you show your tits first. If you post your tits on soc with a timestamp I will too. We all know you have them fat neet loser.

>material value
You mean the value of your roastie. Women can barely do anything besides give birth
>List of women CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. This is a list of Women CEOs of the Fortune 500, based on the magazine's 2017 list. As of the date of publication, women held 6.4 percent of Fortune 500 CEO roles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_CEOs_of_Fortune_500_companies
So it's men who are running big business, it's men who are governing nations, it's men who are building cities. and al you women can do is bitch moan, and then give birth. How impressive. So I'm not sure what you're talking about "material value" maybe you have your own lousy definition of it. Go ahead and try redeeming yourself roastie.

Lol so because we trained men to do all that shit for us we are dumber? You're so dumb you don't even know how dumb and repressed you are.

I'm still waiting for the tit pic too fat loser. I know you have tits.

So if those guys have more value then me why are they giving me all the money they make in jobs they hate doing for doing nothing but rubbing my roastie? Men have to work hard and become skilled at a tedious job just to pay to watch me do daily activities like use the bathroom and pay large ammounts of money at that. lol

All you're capable of doing is making sandwiches shut the fuck up. You low IQ bitch go watch Mulan, the only place women have power is in fiction.

Attached: download (3).jpg (248x189, 14K)

>wants to see man tits
I dont need to do that, its not where my value lies. As soon as you admitted your gender you lost all worth youre a set of fuck holes only.

I feel you. Every friend I ever makes end up leaving me out of nowhere or lying about being busy etc. I don't know why I ever bother anymore really. It has to be me at this point right thats causing it?

>the only place women have power is in fiction.
Yet you are getting buttblasted just reading words on a screen lol.

Spoken like the uncultured swine you are. Well done.

It's okay to have big fat man tits from being a lazy slob you probably have a small penis too but if you grovel enough I wont make fun of that.

No one asked for your lip, you obnoxious bottom feeder. Fuck off to fagbook or discord and lap up whatever attention you need to calm that sandy cooter of yours, but be sure to stay the fuck off Jow Forums.

I'm honestly laughing at how stupid you are.

>implying
>probably projecting
>any female who posts here is garbage
Last reply. Post your cunt, fuck head.

Projecting I have a small penis? rofl

>You low IQ bitch go watch Mulan, the only place women have power is in fiction.

My fucking sides.

Attached: 29bXf3U.gif (220x190, 1.66M)