Would you lick pussy?

would you lick pussy?
girls, would you want your pussy licked?

Attached: 7ba02e3ddce1437b9f68efb82566e9dd.jpg (1317x1536, 291K)

NO, I'm no beta bitch and I sure as shit am not giving myself throat cancer so some roastie can get her rocks off.

i never liked getting eaten out desu, but i think it's childish if a guy isn't willing to do it/doesn't offer

SORRY I DONT WANT CANCER IN MY THROAT

I have before and would do it again as long as there isn't too much of a taste

I tried to offer one girl head and she said no she didn't want it for some reason

>girls, would you want your pussy licked?
no

I generally do.

I want Vyro to eat me out desu.

Gosh I want to eat that roast beef like a maniac.

I already smoke and drink, throat cancer is unavoidable.

Yes, I would eat it up like an exquisite dinner, licking the area between her thighs and pussy, and her butthole.

I eat out my gf's pussy and asshole
I also like rubbing her asshole with my thumb while I'm hitting it from the back

Yes, I would want my pussy licked.
I wouldn't have sex with a guy unless he did it for me

I harassed Vyro like a year ago and he never responded and this made me upset.

Ate pussy for the first time lastnight. I had no idea what I was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. Any general tips so she doesnt get bored of me?

Attached: ^DAE363C778864D9ECA1E20A0E82F52DF9580E90F234A0B28C8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (480x480, 37K)

No
Imagine kissing him afterwards

I guess I would if it doesn't smell like fish.

Lick her clit and move your fingers like it's a door moving on a hinge, almost like your intentionally trying to make her wet pussy audible to the ear.

>would you lick pussy?
Yes but it would have to be a very special girl.
>girls, would you want your pussy licked?
Emphatically yes.

Up until 2yrs ago, fewer things gave me more pleasure and intrigued me more than licking vagina.

Now? I'd rather pick corn out of my own shit. Sex is so goddamn overrated...

Are you emphatically into guys?

At first I finger it to see if she doesn't have roasted beef like your pic related. If it's innie I go for it.

Yes. I prefer men.

I love licking pussy. Do you like giving in return as well? We could 69.

flick your tongue against her clit while you finger her until your tongue gets tired, then use your head to move your tongue on her clit some more.

You normalshits have entire websites built for you and still come to r9k.

Don't, just fuck off

Attached: 0005.jpg (792x960, 131K)

You have an entire website called wizchan. Go there if you have a problem with a normie site.

>attracted to girls but disgusted by vagina
>not attracted to guys but love dicks

I don't mind this at all.

Attached: 1473230385885.jpg (960x538, 74K)

r9k is a normie board and has been for years. Get real buddy. Eating pussy and having the ability to have sex with a woman doesn't take away my schizophrenia and ptsd. You think you'll just stop coming to r9k after you fuck a woman?

Not that one. Yuck. Flaps are disgusting.

I'm not a wizard N*rman.

But somehow, simultaneously, I don't possess detailed knowledge on cunnilingus. Go back to r*ddit if you want to brag. This place doesn't need you.

Doesn't matter if you consider this now a 'n*rmie' place, fact remains that you have places built for you. And I don't give one fuck about your edgy 'mental illnesses', you'll never be like us, so just leave

I also like it that you two use the word n*rmie still, everyone knows only n*rmalshits do, congrats, you've outed yourselves as day trippers, now pack your bags and go

>He thinks his life will magically get better because he put his penis in a vagina

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

You better get used to it. Most women have them.

What I'd said guy had a really big dick

>Do you like giving in return as well?
Sure, it's only fair.

Please act like you don't have multiple websites designed for sad pathetic losers like you. "edgy mental illnesses"=literally kill yourself

It's a deal then. Your place or mine?

Touched a vagina for the first time recently, ate her out would recommend dont worry though she dumped me like 2 weeks later ayy lmao

Honestly penis just sounds so much better. Especially when they cum. I can't explain it but it really is a nice feeling. Well thinking about it. I'm a virgin