Hey Jow Forums, would you date a qt3.14 fembot (male)?

Hey Jow Forums, would you date a qt3.14 fembot (male)?

>Well?

Attached: lhj.jpg (850x1204, 137K)

Only if she had a cute little clit

Depends on whos originally asking

Yes but only if he likes to wear girly clothes will constantly remind me there's nothing gay about that

No reiko go back

Attached: image.jpg (1440x711, 172K)

Sure. I mean, I just want to stick my dick into a hole at this point. I will go rough.

Reiko I thought you left

A prison gay I see

Nah those are only an r9k meme and such relationships wouldn't work outside the internet.

Also my fetish is fuckin a girl in the ass while she has a vibrator in her puss and a gag in he mouth. 3 holes>2 holes imo

Yes gibb me fembot (male) gf now!

Attached: 1523126190674.png (1188x778, 594K)

no because I've had bad experiences with them
I'd rather just date a normal looking guy

Yeah, pretty much.
I will still pretend it's a girl, but if it's all I can get, it's all I can get.

depends how fully of a qt.3.14 is he: a qt3.14159 is more complete than a qt3.14

explain your bad experience pls

>Only if she had a cute little clit
why do I get so turned on by this, what the fuck have you done to me Jow Forums? I use to be just a robot, now I want to suck cock and be told I'm a degenerate, fuck you.

Attached: cat 6.jpg (1200x1153, 57K)

from my experience they're usually really mentally unstable and unpredictable and half the time are just depraved lonely straight men desperate for attention so they try forcing themselves to become gay i mean they're cute atleast they aren't trannies but eh I'd rather not take the risk

Just be a good degenerate sissy fag and pleasure real men.
Remember no touching your little clit okay.

I'm sure you're cute though user just after that bad experience traps/femboys aren't really my thing

>Remember no touching your little clit okay.
This should be obvious by now. It makes the whole thing gay.

pIease stop it...

Attached: cat 7.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

No not until you get out there and start pleasing real men like you're meant to. Get your clity caged butt plump and mouth ready.

>fembot
>(male)
I don't think this works as you think it does

Serious answer tho: No, since I want kids

Attached: 1501714161425.png (657x700, 110K)

Fuck, thats disturbing on a couple levels.
>Calling it a caterpillar was still considered mentally ill
Shit.

you do know theres a difference between a trap/femboy and a tranny right?

I don't want this, user...stop enticing me please...

Attached: cat 9.jpg (640x640, 87K)

though honestly given how lonely i am I'd give one a chance but they'd have to earn my trust

>men and women are two different species entirely
I'm not for trannies in anyway, but that picture is fucking retarded and so are you.

Look if me saying these things is ""enticing"" you then it's true. You are nothing more than a degenerate fag that wants nothing more then to be a play toy for men to use.Might as well admit it, it'll make it easier to find a man or men to break you into your new role.

i would but he'd have to be short

Attached: 1521217722498.jpg (1023x1047, 202K)

Maybe that's true, but...I wouldn't go through with it, gay guys are degenerates and filled with diseases, so I'm stuck here being horny and sad

Attached: cat 11.gif (346x300, 1.26M)

The photo is not retarded, its to emphasize the grotesque nature of actively transitioning genders, that there are different species used. Not only that but there are other kin too, and the image can relate to that as well. You should not call people retarded when you came across as simple too.

Come now you just gotta be smart.
You can be a sissy fag but you don't have to have dumb sex, just makes it allot more fun. Just try it out, you know you want to.

alright, user...maybe one day I'll give it a shot

Attached: cat 8.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Even your fantasies aren't believable. If you had any desire to function outside of the internet, you wouldn't be in Jow Forums of all places.

user we both know you won't like that. Now do what your made for. Find a man to make you his sissy bitch. You know you're going to love it, are you just worried about becoming a sex crazed slut?

that's another problem, I'm very shy and don't know how to communicate good, and all gays are normies...
>Find a man to make you his sissy bitch.
I would love it...but I haven't the first clue on where to find a guy like that.

Attached: unf.jpg (377x1044, 270K)

>those proportions
..............hm...........

Attached: hqdefault-379.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck off you tranny faggots. Kill yourself Reiko.

>No cute traps in France

Attached: image.jpg (1024x949, 154K)

>HBRLRLPRPR I CANT UNDESTAND ANALOGY BRFFFLLRJFGJ

Attached: 1509641641018.jpg (300x291, 12K)