They're here

Why is it that you can't sleep, user?

Attached: shadow people.jpg (782x673, 107K)

Because I'm having too much fun ruining threads for others by acting smug and enraging people into leaving their own threads.

Cause I picture obey the walrus while groove is in the heart by deee-lite plays

Attached: 6A8D4E64-1A89-413A-A06A-B4D72B4BC325.jpg (918x1036, 282K)

Because I consumed like 600 mg of caffeine tablets with 60 mg of amphetamine today.

How can I get haunted by shadow people? I'm bored.

Attached: 1484695209615.jpg (480x472, 55K)

I have these experiences regularly but I believe most people view my life as a meme. Which doesn't matter I suppose.
>29
>1/2 of the time I sleep my nightmares and visions are so severe I wake up sweating profusely and I have been told sometimes screaming
>experience waking up from nightmares, only shortly after realizing I woke up inside another nightmare
>this can happen up to four times before I truly awaken, so scared I call people and don't sleep for as long as possible
>don't drink or do drugs, literally cursed at birth
>it never ends

I have had nightmares so unnerving I have considered killing myself. I can't afford a medical diagnosis. I tried drinking myself to sleep once and it became worse

I should clarify I call family and friends and ask them if I am awake. Which means little as after that many false awakenings I trust nothing

I'm in the same boat, I think I'm developing some kind of condition.
>19
>Can't stay up past 12:00 midnight because I get panic attacks and I see things in my peripheral vision
>Can't go to sleep, terrified if I close my eyes I'm going to see or hear something
>Sweat like a madman, it's not even that hot out and my shirt is stained with sweat
>Even if I stay completely still I'm deathly unnerved
>Can't listen to music, but I can't remain in silence either, most music worsens it

Adding onto my post
>Music makes me even more paranoid, makes my mind race and I imagine more things
>Tried listening to music from kid's TV shows to calm me down, made me think there was a little girl in my room asking me to play with her
I feel like I can't do anything but freeze up and die, I'm too scared to go to a psychiatrist.

I started listening to nature sounds like a real fucking brookstone autist. It helps, sometimes. If it is like it sounds it will never end. Deal with it so it doesn't control you. I personally do a ton of coke to make up for the lack of sleep

Its the typhons!

I know this feel

>18
>always see spooky shit and am paranoid all the time
>been like this since I was 14
>don't do drugs or anything
>occasionally when I close my eyes to sleep,I start seeing shaking red images or fucking ayy lmaos and other shit that terrifies the shit out of me
>always stay up 2 days at a time
>started browsing /fringe/ on 8 chan and it calms me a bit despite the subject matter

My paranoia extends beyond nighttime,all cameras in my house have tape over then and I always hear and see stuff that seems like some one trying to break in or is already in my house.
I might have a reason for ayy lmaos always appearing in my head when I try to sleep if you guys wanna hear(it might be related to a dream)

Attached: crowley04_01_small.jpg (200x270, 16K)

Because I'm sick and having to manually breathe

I keep hearing strange sounds/whispering. I feel like there's something dangerous in my room. My bed sometimes slightly sinks as if weight was being applied to the mattress. I also seems like a ringing in my ears occur when these things start happen. I become afraid and start to have involuntary, but light muscle spasm. Sometimes it sounds like someone is walking in my room but without the sound of a foot coming down on the fllor. All i hear is the wood make sharp creaking sounds as if pressure was being applied. I also get sharp sting, more like a a very painful ich thats focused on one spot. Also when i lay down to sleep sometimes i feel my hair moving as if something was grabbing my hair. I can feel my heart pounding

Genuinely scared

Attached: 1519121171615.png (656x755, 39K)

There is an evil god in my brain that I can summon by counting down from 10. I have not summoned him yet this year because I am terrified. I used to summon him through the portal in my ceiling to clear my mind. It made me so numb in my brain that I didn't feel the pain anymore. He wanted to solve my problems by killing the people, but I was able to stave it off by conjuring an angel that would chain him down into the basement in my brain. He lives there far away now. I tried counting down from 10 maybe 5 or 6 times this year so far, and most of the time I couldn't get past the first number. I would say 10 and start freaking out and shaking and crying and experiencing horribly dark presences of otherwordly evil supernatural creatures dancing without eyes in my room trying to torture me in my sleep. I am paralyzed while awake quite often and they make their attack in the inside out dimension. I see it so vividly it is more real than real life, every pore and single trivial texture combines into a complete vision of unpaintable terror that can only be described as the loneliest and most painful feeling possible. I get sleep paralysis nearly every night and I always wake up screaming in horror and sobbing. It traumatizes me to the core and I haven't slept in days and I pass out sitting down. It feels like I am traveling through infinite dimensions of deeper and deeper levels of hellfire and dread. Usually these dreams involve my grandmother as the main villain and evil torturer. She is always drunk and usually passed out when I make screaming and crying sounds. I don't have a door anymore. I tried jumping over the counter to attack her once after smiling and cackling and getting taken over by evil god's rabid dog he owns in my mirror, but instead I punched the wall next to her head and told her user is not home anymore. I slowly walked to my room afterwards and danced to the tune of dream dwarf before collapsing and having a night terror of a spider cat.

Attached: smile for the camera.jpg (217x232, 7K)

That pic is so hilarious due to what it's from.

I keep losing it, thanks OP.

>doesn't do substance abuse
Found ya problem famicom.

You cannot get much proper REM when drunk.

At least 300 mg (to start) of benidryl
Start at 12 25 mg tablets for a real ride

Do NOT do this children.

I'd rather be water boarded whilst second level high on synthetic weed than do that again.

I'll bite, what's the reason?
oreganoli

those kind of things only happened to my during the morning sometimes, and just for a while

They've done studies on humans, we have basic instinctive shapes in our psyche to tell us what to be attracted to, basic human shape templates. That's why some people become aware of the basic template and see aays. The study had to do with hallucinogens.

When going through alcohol withdrawal I can see the shapes too, due to delirium tremens having it's effects, such as paranoia and insomnia.

Also, reminder that fringe literally means fake.

>hs friend recommends I try it
>took ~300mg of dph(can't remember the exact number)
>sitting in basement room with no ceiling
>they did not tell me about the spiders
>tfw arachnophobic

Literally one of the worst experiences of my life. 0/10 would not recommend

Is there a method of giving yourself psychosis, lads.
Real life is way too boring. I'm so bored, if I could sell my boredom I'm certain I'd make a living. Just gonna start an abusive 'tulpa' and see where it takes me after a month.

Attached: DWVScezWkAACYEn.jpg (585x1040, 174K)

If you would like permanent, irrevocable damage including psychosis then you need to go without sleep for way longer than is medically advisable. Aim for a week.

But that'll also fry my brain cells and make me retarded.

I know someone who did it because of circumstances beyond his control. He is still functional and holds down a job just fine, but he is more psychotic/ anxious/ paranoid now.

i really dont like digibro

IV cocaine or methamphetamine will keep you awake for days easily. psychosis is horrible

wait what? sleep deprivation kills brain cells?

Sounds like me at the height of my anxiety attacks / mania / alcoholism while working night shift so I slept like shit. This hit its heights when I was also prescribed Prozac for the first time which made everything worse.

i have nightmares every single fucking night and i wake up every 2-3 hours

they used to be vivid and terrifying up until recently but now i just forget most of them as soon as i wake up

that's a g-good thing, r-right anons?

Attached: bin laden.jpg (698x960, 59K)

I can and did sleep very well

im just testing the spoiler thing on this thread

why didn't it work?
does it work now?

alright it worked im happy about that

a great many reasons

Attached: 1522935128046.jpg (600x600, 77K)

I can attest to this though I I've never felt the same again and I'd say after the scenario I actually calmed a bit

I can't stop daydreaming in bed about being where I want to be in life and being with a girl so it keeps me up for hours before I can get to sleep

Attached: 1468506669075.jpg (733x730, 76K)

>Why is it that you can't sleep, user?
That hot girl from college texting me at midnight
I just can't tell if she's attracted to me or just being nice

Attached: shinji-ikari.png (599x444, 271K)

>texting you at midnight
brah

How the hell should i know what that means?
I'm a socially inept guy who barely had contact with females all life long
This kind of behaviour just confuses me
I'm not capable of interpreting this stuff
That's why i come here everyday
That's why i'm so lonely and full of insecurities
Pls help

Attached: 1475316908513.jpg (994x768, 283K)

She's alone in bed, and her thoughts turn to you.

>i'm sharing a board with people afraid of going to bed
literal children, the lot of you

Attached: ses2.jpg (900x900, 70K)

This man woke up from a nightmare, and you won't believe what happens next!
Staying up past 12AM (I nearly died)
What this man sees when he closes his eyes will SHOCK you
Keep hearing strange sounds? Experts say it could be signs of something far worse...
Count down from 10 challenge (GONE WRONG)
How to see things creatively in two simple steps!
Life hacks for waking up earlier (you won't believe number 7!)

>can get to sleep easily
>wake up every night around 3am
>it's always some nightmare
>get into an argument with a woman and fall of a high building
>friends get stabbed or strangled
>chased by spiders and mantises
I dread going to sleep because I know I will wake up exhausted again.
I'm trying a new diet now, hoping that will help.

I had this shit after a 4 day marathon on stimulants. It was pretty horrifying. I could also hear some undistinguishable voices

DON'T WAKE UP AT 3AM (3AM challenge)

ITT: schizos go to the fucking psychiatrist already and get on antipsychotics
this shit is not good for you

I can't drown my demons because they know how to swim

Attached: Asuka_Swimsuit_NGE.jpg (332x480, 25K)

i should lift weights after my 2nd shift job

>never did any drugs or alcohol or whatever other normalfag shit
>become schizophrenic with no history of it in my family

this whole world is literally just a meme

You mean Benadryl? Isn't that shit harmless

Attached: 1337898003994.png (253x380, 107K)

Even if you think you're healthy, you could still be at risk of Schizophrenia! Just watch this free video

If anyone could tell even some remotely useful tips i would greatly appreciate it.
For about 2 years my sleep has been utter shit.
Not only do i manage to fall asleep very late(my brain keeps making up impossible scenarios like murdering people or obsesses over certain ideas until i am too exhausted to think anymore) but also i wake up regularly without any reason whatsoever and this affected my ability to focus, learn and remember shit and now i am basically a very sleepy brainlet and manlet.
I consider suicide whenever i keep getting reminded of how bright of a person i was compared to the empty shell i am now because of some shit that i can't control.
Pls help.

>not loving nightmares
literally the best kind of dreams, I have so much fun fighting off hordes of enemy demons/aliens/whatever

>midnight
>alone in bed
>college girls

Attached: 1469786419486.jpg (280x400, 5K)

>sleep
>get shot by the columbine shooter
>wake up
>sleep again
>SNES seduces a girl
>save her
>get stabbed with a hobby knife, in the tummy
>wake up
>stuff on op pic appears
>sleep
>see nothing at all
>wake up
>go to work
>struggle with engineering problems
>sleep
>get hit by a cat 345d
>wake up
>sleep forever

man this was how i was feeling last night. smoked way too much and i had to keep looking around to make sure i wasnt schizophrenic and that no manifestations were behind me, which in turn made me more paranoid. then i started hearing talking but it was just my retarded breathing. im gonna take a break bro.