Why aren't Asian men attracted to White women?

vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

>It wasn't that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best 'cute' and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn't: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

>But as I realized a few weeks into my stay in Japan, I was also mysteriously, frustratingly invisible.

>Cute baristas at Starbucks wouldn't look at me, business men on bicycles ran over me and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions. They wouldn't even give me the time of day. Literally.

>I was walking from work one Friday evening when it dawned on me that I'd been in Japan for nine months. I inwardly congratulated myself for having beat the odds. I'd proven my boss wrong. But as I trudged home to face another evening of reruns of The Office and left-over sushi from 7-11, I wondered at what cost. Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone. Perhaps I'd been wrong not to leave when the last shipload of foreign women sailed away to brighter horizons and better dating odds.

original

Attached: 1505482382396.png (900x1229, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g--RqE1zKwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boohoo she felt invisible. You don't get to be prom queen everywhere.

How do you think KINO exists?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g--RqE1zKwc

Why are almost all of the comments clearly from Jow Forums or some other incel forum? You can even see people using meme arrows and meme lingo

The author

Attached: ReannonMuth-Stranger23-593x445.jpg (593x445, 66K)

>hey look at me im a white girl and im hot hit on me silly gooks

japs know that you'll cheat on him the moment chad comes so why bother, dirty gaijin

Attached: [HorribleSubs] 3D Kanojo Real Girl - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.21_[2018.04.18_11.04.43].png (982x696, 666K)

She said she was slim, had freckles, and natural blonde hair

Kek women really are delusional

>Asian
>men

What did he mean but this? Originally for fucks sake, Asians BTFO

My dad clearly is or I wouldnt exist.

>at best 'cute', at the very least average
really makes u think...

Attached: 1523562853307.jpg (640x428, 69K)

Describe your father for me

This is also her.

Attached: Peace Festival and Kanamara Matsuri 089.jpg (300x400, 54K)

Is that a dick popsicle? original wtc

>cute
Why are womyn so delusional about themselves?

>cute
yikes, looks like grandma in tokyo

Literally almost every single person claiming to be an asian male here despises asian women and worship white women. Sometimes replace white with latina. I'd assume the very few asian guys who do like asian girls are quiet about it, and the ones who are bitter and jealous towards asian girls are vocal about it.

This board is full of white guys who hate non-white guys and talk about taking "their" women.

I hate wh*te women almost as much as I hate wh*te-washed Asian women.

Attached: 1520665164062.jpg (480x426, 17K)

>This board is full of white guys who hate non-white guys and talk about taking "their" women.
I'd outright say I've never seen it even once. If you click a racebait thread with a black cock in it that means you're a fucking retard. Never seen anyone here claim a random white woman belongs to him, or that they collectively belong to whites. At worst they say that woman is a whore.

Relax, Chang. Don't shoot up a school now.

Kek
We have had this thread before
>bohoo asian men dont want to slut it up with me when they know I will be leaving in

>These men wouldnt have been able to score a date at home if theyd been a calender but in Asia they.d nabbed the prom queen. They were true success stories. Who could blame them for taking advantage of a magical loophole that allowed them to date women out of their league?
>rail-thin, greasy-haired white boy walking hand-in hand with a perfectly made-up, mini-skirt wearing Asian chick. This would never happen anywhere else in the world. Because everywhere else, Barbie ends up with Ken, not his underemployed, socially-awkward, samurai-sword-collecting neighbor, Kevin
What a typical Stacy bitch. I bet she just went for Nihoon-chads and dont even realize it. What a fucking man hater.
Shes lying anyways, the whole easy pussy if white-in-japan thing is a myth.
Ugly.
>he doesnt know about the penis festival

Attached: 33C0821D-D49D-4A45-8242-2A93E3582EC8.jpg (500x300, 64K)

I dunno, I was in a similar situation to what she describes and ended up with a Japanese husband, so I'm guessing there is something wrong with her that she's either unaware of or is conveniently omitting from the article.

this is the woman who wrote that fucking article.
she looks fucking 40 and she is wondering why none of the guys wanted to fuck her?
what a joke

Attached: Reannon-Office.jpg (778x519, 80K)

You do realise that you are on Jow Forums

No shit
It just made me realize this article has probably been posted multiple times here before likely in some yellow fever threads by people who believe in the azn waifu meme, and that pretty much nothing on this board is original.

>NATURAL
>CURLY
>BLONDE
>HAIR

Just wondering, where did you met him? She seems like she thought it was a good idea to pick strangers up in bars or rando places, which is the worst way to go about it

To be fair, it does look styled in that picture. It could be curlier than it looks there.

We met through work. Considering I don't usually go outside much, it was nearly the only way I could meet people.

The true face of Stacy.
How can white girls even compete?

These women are too old and roastie.
Im sure they like white nubile young 18yos to exploit in their fetish section of JAVs

White women look too manly TBQH familia

tl;dr fat without the cute

Its more the nose and cheeks that are her problem, making her a 3 instead of a 5

>met through work
There you have it. She was asking ransoms in the bookstore for suggestions. That would be like if a 40 year old paki women made flirty eyes with me in line at the supermarket.

Well yea they shouldn't be doing that

I'm Asian and just here to remind you all that Levantine and Persian women are the true patrician tastes.

She also complains about people outright ignoring her in public, but I've had the exact opposite experience. Plenty of folks come up to me, ask me questions, make small talk, etc. It could be a regional thing, or she could have been giving off some kind of aggressive or otherwise offensive aura to cause people to stay away.

Herro i disobey

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-031621.jpg (980x424, 140K)

Woah, I didn't know there was a video for this, thanks man.

My dick does not discriminate against anything of different color, gender, or species