God I hate being 20

God I hate being 20

I'm expected to act mature or at least less like a teenager and enjoy superficial bullshit

Enjoy shit like lifting and chasing girls instead of vidya

Be finished with puberty (I'm not even close to the end, somehow) and making the most of the beginning of the end, since it's all pretty much downhill from here

I never really wanted to be an adult, and now birthdays are just a reminder that every year is another year gone forever, and things will never be as good as they used to be

Attached: 1520482369230.jpg (189x207, 19K)

If you don't enjoy lifting youve never lifted.

Attached: 15190079633112.jpg (458x534, 76K)

Picking up heavy objects 1000 times in a row isn't fun to me

oh boy OP...
if turning 20 has gotten you this down, you're in for a loooooong ride my friend
Cause shit gets exponentially worse

>Heavy
>1000 times
Pick one. You're just not doing it right if you can't get an endorphin boost from doing heavy lifts.

This is the stupidest thing that I have ever read.

t. guy who lifts things for a living.

Working out at the gym is different from manual labor. Or whatever job requires lifting.

t. guy who never lifted in his life.
If it were never for the Jow Forums crossborder here I would still be a beta

your current goals: finish school, get a job, find a place to live, then you can squeeze vidya hours wit the games you can afford or take from home. by this time you'll be old to unlock the perk of alcohol and recreational drugs(if available at your area) otherwise, its just junk and fast food.

I'm literally you OP. turning 20 in June and I'm feeling depressed as fuck lately, being an adult sucks and it seems that time flies faster the older you are, I haven't even experienced anything someone of my age is supposed to, I'm still a KHV, in my heart I'm a 14 yo, I can't fucking believe I'm already 20, it's just surreal.

every time it feels like time can't get any faster it does

it feels like last year didnt even happen

I don't wanna get a job
I don't wanna pay rent
I don't wanna pay taxes
I don't wanna worry about boring adult shit
I don't want fast food to be a rare treat

I just wanna go to school and play vidya

Attached: 1485821_1434509294320_full.jpg (500x300, 17K)

Just wait, you're at the point where it gets exponentially worse with each passing year or even month

Attached: 1473586796333.jpg (804x802, 85K)

my current position:
>out of town college
> part time job from fin aid
> live in dorm
> not a dry campus and old enough to drink
> squeeze 8 vidya hours a day juggling classes and work
> buy takeout and junk food from work pay
this is my temporary solution.

29 here. You don't have to stop liking vidya and stuff. You do need to realize what your priorities are, though. Don't be complacent. Like... you can enjoy vidya, but you should probably avoid having a 200 game backlog of titles you probably are only half-interested in for some completionist's sake.
Let go of things in your life and move on.
You don't have to enjoy lifting, but you need to establish some kind of physical base before you get too old so that when your metabolism starts to slow down you're not fucked before you even begin.

If you still live with your parents, move out. I was like you - about to turn 20, KHV, etc. As soon as I moved out my life changed drastically.

I'm 100 lbs so I'm fine

i wanna have a 200 game backlog where I'm just doing that all day

not this growing up shit

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know that feel user, and don't listen to the retard above, I got a well paid job as soon as I turned 18 (I guess I was just lucky and I speak several languages so it was easy for me), it's a fucking nightmare, it consumes your life and it never gets better, at first I thought that it was gonna be just a few months but then I came to the realization that I was an adult and that it's just what awaits for me for the rest of my life.

This. Life used to be so simple, going to school and meeting good friends and cute girls, ocasionally being bullied, but that was just fine...If only we could reset life and experience those simpler days just one more time...

How so?
My mother threw me out of her house when I was like 15, she was constantly beaten by her boyfriend and I faced him, she didn't like that and told me to fuck off, I live with my father since then, but he doesn't give a shit about me, I pay my own food and half of the house's expenses.

having a backlog is fine. but i guess i'm more just trying to internalize something i tell myself: let go of things. there will be entire evenings lost where i get in this state of mind of intense FOMO about games i never got to play or shows i never fully watched or whatever. like call me a bitch, but i decided to just watch really great letsplays of the entire metal gear solid series because i kept putting off playing them for years and years and i knew that the time commitment of each game back to back would severely be a productivity drain for like, months. i made a compromise i wasn't the happiest with but ultimately i did enjoy it and was able to let go of a part of my youth that was stubbornly clinging.

well, it's probably awkward to invite a girl over to your dad's house. seems impossible to have a weekend filled of sex, lounging around mostly naked and connecting and laughing and stuff over vidya in the living room with some snacks or w/e. having your own space really facilitates a relationship. i do have 1 bud who's parents were super cool and helped facilitate this in his life despite living at home, but that's very rare.

Where are you from? In my country that isn't too much of a problem, living a lone here is really expensive so most people have roommates. I don't even get to the point where you invite them over to begin with so...

room-mates are easier to deal with than parents, at least. it's not perfect but it's a lot better. a girl will feel less threatened re: her reputation to moan in pleasure where a room-mate might hear instead of your dad hearing.
and ya, it's hard to even hit on girls if you know you've got no chance for it to work because your logistics are shit.

Listen to yourself and people like you. You guys are like numales that grow out huge beards because it "manly" to have facial hair. Except they still remain numales. You lift in order to feel strong without addressing why you are insecure in the first place. You still remain a beta with a little bit extra forced muscle.

People who work out just to pretend to be "alpha" are so childish and affected. It's no different regular dudes blasting gangster rap to seem thug or running wrong indoors wearing aviators.

is this supposed to be justification to avoid exercise and stay a skinnyfat lanklet and just wallow in depression instead? i don't get it. even if you are a beta, if you get stronger you'll be a stronger beta. working out causes endorphins to force you to be chemically happy. it's like a positive feedback loop. plus, you'll be eating healthier and learning how nutrition works for real. maybe you do know already, but most people barely even understand that a carbohydrate is a calorie. some people will ALWAYS feel insecure, it doesn't mean they shouldn't try to live their lives.

Attached: 34534534543.jpg (480x720, 44K)

OP I don't know what to tell you. I'm 24 and was diagnosed with psychotic depression at 20. Life for the last four years has been numbing to say the best. I stopped giving a fuck about what society expected of me long ago and now I'm a NEET living in a subsidized apartment.

Don't take life very seriously.

You think it's bad now wait till you hit 35
You still have a chance to save your self

Attached: 1522264228774.png (1024x739, 885K)

I'm 20 and I started puberty when I was 15. I still feel and look like a teenager

kek I was in the shower yesterday and had this exact same thought that I fucking can't stand that I'm not growing up anymore I'm just getting older. 21st birthday coming up real soon and shits fucked. My life has meant nothing up to this point and every time I look in the mirror and I see someone that hasn't done SHIT to contribute and hate looking that way.

Attached: 1523777737484.jpg (945x945, 53K)

Bullshit.
> 24 yo
> Man, you're not married? Sucks to be you, pal.
> 29 yo
> Man, you're not married? Lucky bastard. Wish I could get rid of my harpy and little assholes that crawled out of her.
And becoming less attractive with age is not a problem when you were never attractive in first place. Life only becomes better for a bot once you get into acceptance phase. For normies, it becomes worse.

Chasing girls is one thing, but lifting isn't superficial. It has the potential to be a very cathartic exercise which promotes personal growth of self.

same

I legit get guessed at 14 in public

Oh don't worry, you will be working 9 hours a day, wake up way too early and basically waste all your earned money on things that make you forget the fact that the shit repeats itself next day/week.

Oh and being tired, so you go to sleep early, wake up early, go to work, go sleep early again and basically find no more joy in this purely artificial existence.

Attached: 1471428214854.jpg (1157x772, 109K)