Femanon here...

Femanon here, I know people here will say I am looking for the perfect guy but I can assure you 99% of girls have these basic red flags:
>under 6'
>overweight
>lives with his parents
>doesn't shower every day
>doesn't do any sport
>stay at home during weekends
>can't drive
>if can drive, doesn't own a car (except if he lives in the core of a city)
>doesnt have a job or isn't a student
>if he has a job, doesn't have a full time job
>if he is a student, has bad/under average grades
>doesn't keep his house/apartment tidy and clean
>spend more than 2 hours a day on a computer

I obviously have more red flags but if you can't afford to maintain these ridiculously low standards then don't expect to get a girlfriend

Attached: images (1).jpg (288x175, 7K)

>car dealers viral marketing on Jow Forums
Are you people that desperate?

get off this board and don't come back

femanon here, i am looking for the perfect guy and willing to admit it. fuck all you normal and below average men for being getting your panties in a loop about your inferiority.

LMAO my only hobbies are video games and lifting weights. I spend all my free time not at the gym playing video games. Literally turned down sex the other day to play Oblivion. Nice try, vile creature. You'll never get this grade A man meat.

Attached: 1523391571376.gif (480x480, 992K)

Who gives a shit, most of you roasties are walking red flags

>non-virgin

Atleast I got the first two, r-right?

eat shit and get lost cunt

stop bumping these fucking threads you dipshits

This is guaranteed that angry faggot that catfishing all those robots.

basic red flags personal checklist:
>under 6'
I'm 6'2. Looks like it's only uphill fro-
>overweight
Fuck, I'm a big guy.
>lives with his parents
Does only living with one parent count?
I don't always go outside. I can't be bothered.
>doesn't do any sport
That would require time away from my hobbies for something that requires many friend. Of course I don't have this, but I know plenty of men who don't do this, as well, but they have relationships.
When you're a NEET, every day is a weekend, so it's not special.
>can't drive
Haha, another easy one passed. Ladies?
Easy, I own a car.
I'm a full-time shitposter/anime watcher.
N/A
N/A
I keep a clean house, but it's because my Dad will kick me out if I don't. Still, another passed. Hooray, that's 4 so far.
Unavoidable when you do nothing else, really.

4 non-red flags. Looks like I'm cream of the crop!

Attached: 1487311652481.jpg (640x747, 53K)

Remember kids, sage goes in all fields. If you are dumb enough to think these threads aren't the revenge of reiko, hang yourselves soon

Actual fembot here, let me give my opinion

>under 6'
it's fine as long as he's taller than me
>overweight
depends if he wants to change himself
>lives with his parents
many uni students do, it's not abnormal
correct, but forgivable if it's not a bad habit
>doesn't do any sport
doing a sport is a red flag
going out a lot is a red flag
>can't drive
doesn't matter
doesn't matter
This is a red flag because I've never met a neet with a good personality. Not because of being a neet itself, they're just pathetic personality wise.
doesn't matter
This kind of matters. If you have a gpa under 3.0 you should have reasons. If you're depressed it's understandable, if you're a lazy person you're probably not a good partner.
depends, there are degrees of messy
it's a red flag to not do that.

Kill yourself soon. If I had a genie with one wish right now I'd use it to make the genie physically manifest as
Joe Rogan and make him rape you all with a cheese grater while your parents watched

>Actual fembot here
Post your boyclit.

Attached: 1457589063202.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

I don't want to kill myself, I have a lot to live for.

>>under 6'
5'10, but I was in the Army so obviously I'm not deficient.

>>overweight
148. Healthy. But since you mentioned it, what's YOUR height/weight? Surely you can't be the only one to have standards here...

>>lives with his parents
Haven't lived at home since Bill Clinton was early in his first term.

>>doesn't shower every day
I used to laugh, like everyone else, whenever Al Bundy's poor hygiene was spotlighted on MwC. Then I discovered this wonderful thing called "severe depression" and suddenly Al's choice not to do things to appeal to his mate made a lot more sense.

>>doesn't do any sport
Why is this a thing? Not everyone can be Adrian Peterson or LeBron James.

>>stay at home during weekends
What's wrong with this? Saves money, y'know, and frugality is supposed to be a desirable trait.

>>can't drive
Been driving a manual since 2000. On the Autobahn, no less.

>>if can drive, doesn't own a car (except if he lives in the core of a city)
Subaru Outback Legacy.

>>doesnt have a job or isn't a student
University-educated, employed.

>>if he has a job, doesn't have a full time job
40hrs/wk

>>if he is a student, has bad/under average grades
Graduated University w/ 3.49GPA

>>doesn't keep his house/apartment tidy and clean
Former military here. Dress right, dress, tyvm.

>>spend more than 2 hours a day on a computer
Depends. Some days yes, some days no.

I meet or exceed the vast majority of your checklist. Then again, I hate life & everyone in it and have zero desire to have sex with anyone ever again, much less date anyone ever again. So you're gonna miss out.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

>I meet or exceed the vast majority of your checklist
It says that, but it's not even the size of a man.

Attached: 1523343268806.jpg (341x339, 33K)

Do you speak it?

Srs, dafuq you talkin' about?

Attached: Sam Jackson.gif (480x204, 1.42M)

>ugly beta males think girls feel like they're missing out when they don't know shit about you
Are you stupid? In the first place, OP might or might not be a chick, probably not because this is posted all the time. Secondly, no one gives a shit about you, you're not a catch you literal retard.
>b-but you don't know me I-I am
No one on the internet fucking knows you or cares.

I meet all of your standards.

Now tell me what YOU have to offer for me to even consider a whore like you.

Attached: 0163.jpg (403x577, 62K)

OP is a bitter virgin lanklet male obviously.

>This is a red flag because I've never met a neet with a good personality
>his kind of matters. If you have a gpa under 3.0 you should have reasons
kill yourself you materialistic, arrogant whore! you must be a pseudo intellectual right? fuck off with all your worthless degrees and fake achievements.

Attached: 1435567167961.png (1200x1236, 239K)

> overweight
> lives with his parents
> doesn't do any sport
> stay at home during weekends
> can't drive
> doesn't own a car
> spend more than 2 hours a day on a computer
Well, as if I didn't know that I am undatable.

a female making a red flag list is one of my many red flags
go away stinky stacy

I'm not materialistic but being lazy really reflects on flaws in his character. It has nothing to do with his income, but what do you think of when there's a guy with a 2.5 gpa? Lazy stoner, party guy? Something along those lines. He played video games too much because he avoids work. I don't want a guy who is a manchild.

you see, i like this girl, she aint a walking red flag stacy
thank you

>subaru outback legacy
you fucking idiot is it and outback or a legacy

I dropped out of highschool in year 11 and I don't do drugs, never go to parties, was a wage slave but I fucked up my knee and it was undignified and exploitative so i'm a neet now.
even though i'm a neet I have 40,000$ in savings so why does me being lazy even matter?

Because being a "manchild" means she can't show you off like a trophy.

>I'm not materialistic
basing someones worth and character on their grades is the most materialistic thing a person can do.
you are scum pic related.

Attached: 1521384923493.gif (407x405, 259K)

>under 6'
>lives with parents
>dosen't do sport
>stay at home
>can't drive
>has bad grades
>spend ages on computer
>room looks like shithole

>has gf
mfw having mental issues leads you to meeting qt gf in psych ward
mfw winning at life

Attached: exito-y-felicidad.jpg (740x380, 32K)

exactly, she's wants a rich chad obviously.

grades are a reflection of character

Neets usually have pathetic personalities. If that wasn't the case, you'd have a girlfriend by now, no? It wouldn't matter if you had a million dollars in the bank, your personality is most likely bad.

Here's my experience with neets and how I see them: no matter how nice I am, they're insects and opportunists. They don't value you as a person, they just really want to get laid because they're desperate and depressed losers.

A guy who is driven and ambitious in his life? Unconditionally loving, affectionate, will go out of his way to make you happy, makes you feel beautiful and cares for you deeply.

The neet loser? He would just try to exist near you and think that's good enough. Probably addicted to a video game. Just wants to have sex with you. Maybe loves you but in an insectoid way where animals feel the biological urge to reproduce.

I would think being a neet or not isn't important either, but that one small thing can reflect a lot on what kind of person you are.

>your personality is most likely bad
Sounds like you're justifying your shallow decision based upon prejudice. You don't even know the guy on a personal level, yet you call his personality bad from the get-go.
Face it, you're shallow and materialistic. Don't try to act superior, it's too obvious what you are.

Materialism implies I care about how much money he makes. Bad grades doesn't mean he's poor, it means he's really lazy. He didn't put in the effort. If he didn't put in the effort in school, he probably would never put in effort into life in general. I could be wrong, but it's still a red flag.

Your "life" is founded upon a materialistic perspective. Of course you wouldn't see your choices reflecting that. To us NEETs, we can see through your lies and cut straight to the truth:
You want someone who isn't lazy so you can gain the material things you want and show him off like a prized animal.
NEETs aren't lazy, they just don't do what your brain thinks is worthwhile. Your personality is simply too materialistic to have any depth to it. You probably don't even have any hobbies.

Not really, it's based on personal experience. Neets aren't good people and I've never been proven wrong. It's on you to prove the person wrong about their intuition and prejudice, which exists to protect them. The more you filter out men, even if it's based on being unfair, the better you have a chance at being with someone who is special to you. You're asking me to be fair about anything when I'm already very lax when it comes to physical traits. that's exactly the same as asking me to date anyone who asks me out, by lowering my standards to nothing and being open minded. I'd go through series of relationships which are bad emotional and time investments, probably end up getting hurt when I should have waited for that special guy. You know what's better? Being happy with someone you really think is good for you, not giving random guys a chance. I'd say I'm more than fair enough considering I don't buy into heightism and forgive chubby guys.

>You probably don't even have any hobbies.
Presumptuous. That statement comes from anger.
>You want someone who isn't lazy so you can gain the material things
Actually, I can take care of myself. Rather, I'm not a leech, I'm the type to split the bill with the guy. You keep telling me what you want to believe I'm thinking, but it's not true. I don't want money. It's very simple, bad grades have a strong correlation with laziness. Nothing more complex than that.

>I'm not a leech
There it is. The venom of the roastie.
Just come out and say it: You think guys who don't work are incapable of looking good enough for you.

>my experience with neets
Which ones? From where?

You're not good enough for NEETs.
They deserve someone with a personality, not a whore.

Attached: 1502749576382.png (5000x5000, 363K)

I easily spend that much time or more just running sims for my classes

Attached: 1513139408943.jpg (467x524, 108K)

Not really. I wouldn't mind if he was poor and depressed if he was a good person, I could take care of him. I've told my boyfriend before that I would take care of him if he didn't want to work or just wanted to do part time. What I was saying earlier, most neets aren't good people. But I wouldn't turn one down for being a neet, it's the personality that I think comes along with it. I'm not interested in social status, but I don't want a guy who is lazy without any good excuse. A lazy person just comes with a myriad of bad personality traits, they're bums, they're losers. If you're just lazy and you're not afflicted by mental illness, you're just normal, able bodied, then you really have no excuse. Date someone lazy like you.

You might think, I'm just rejecting them for one reason. No, it's never one reason. They're just bad people in general.

did you not read my post you dumb sloot? I worked extremely hard as a laborer, harder then you could ever hope to imagine. and what did get for it? nothing. just a worthless load of cash but not enough for greedy, materialistic whores like you.
so what's the point of ruining my body and health for nothing when not even money is good enough for succubi these days?
you can go fuck yourself while I sit on my ass enjoying my leisure time as a free man.

Attached: mzjAyvr.gif (494x332, 164K)

>ut I wouldn't turn one down for being a neet, it's the personality that I think comes along with it. I'm not interested in social status, but I don't want a guy who is lazy without any good excuse. A lazy person just comes with a myriad of bad personality traits, they're bums, they're losers. If you're just lazy and you're not afflicted by mental illness, you're just normal, able bodied, then you really have no excuse. Date someone lazy like you.
You're too materialistic. The other anons were right about you, you're not a good person. You're a bitch.

That's laughable considering everyone in society wouldn't agree. Define whore and explain how I fall into that category.

I've added people from here, tried to be nice and treat them like human beings since they've been treated poorly in life. None of them were genuinely nice people though, so i regret giving them the benefit of the doubt.

You robots cannot possibly believe this is a genuine post. What the fuck is going on?!

Attached: 1523307368094.jpg (708x480, 37K)

You seem illiterate and uneducated user. I've just told you I'd be okay with my boyfriend being a neet.

If I looked up whore in a dictionary, it'd show you laughing with your friends while in front of Chad's chocolate dick that ejaculates money getting your load of his """personality"""

As long as he isn't """lazy""". You're not a very nice person. NEETs deserve better.

Attached: 1463583348577.png (645x773, 93K)

Do you not know how to read? I said my opinion is based on personal experience, not your situation. I don't care about you and there's never going to be a chance in hell I'd ever date you, why are you telling me your life story if it doesn't pertain to me?

women like you basically leave me no choice but to rape. if I have a bad, unfixable personality like you say what other choice do you leave me with?

Attached: C9jsn7y.png (822x649, 215K)

The fuck out of here, take your red flag and shave it up your ass thot

>You seem illiterate and uneducated user
so you're bigot and a materialist, great personality you have.

If he were depressed or suffering from mental illness, I'd see it in a different way than if he were mentally stable. If he's mentally stable, there's no other way to see it but he's a leech. What do you expect? I work, I don't make excuses for myself. I got an education. I wasn't lazy.

If he's mentally sound, what is he other than lazy? You're able bodied, living in a first world country. You have it so good and you sit at home all day refusing to do anything, refusing to improve yourself? You've exactly proved my point by how bitter and pathetic you're acting. You're entitled as fuck. No woman wants to take care of you.

Try it, but if you get killed in the process it was self defense.

>I work, I don't make excuses for myself. I got an education. I wasn't lazy.
That's why you work. That's why NEETs aren't compatible with you. You're materialistic. Must this keep being repeated? I don't even have to read your babbling to tell you that you're vapid, at best. You obviously have no hobbies to share and rely on shallow things such as education and employment to dictate what a good mate to you is. You have no personality to share. You are a drone. A materialistic, empty whore.

i'm pretty smart unlike most nigger rapists, that's not going to happen.

You're so angry. Tone down the misogyny. You proved my point 100%. Your personality is awful and you're entitled, exactly as I said. It's materialistic to not want to date a lazy guy who leeches off me? That's fine.

I'm a neet, but not a bad one by your standards. You actually seem to be one of the rare decent females.

why on earth should I ruin my health just to muh contribute to society that hates me? what do I get out of it? in the past men that worked hard where rewarded with families and a place in society. I've gotten none of that so fuck it! i'll just suck the system dry until it collapses and all the normie filth will starve to death.

Attached: 1517955924811.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

I don't care. Stay away from my NEET brothers. Find your worker drone to mate with. You are just another empty husk parading around with a flashy sign screaming about how understanding you are, but at the end of the day, you want what every woman wants and aren't understanding in the least to the anxieties and desires of men with any soul. You'd be the type of woman to leave a man who got fired from his career. You claim to understand NEETs, but you sincerely are incapable of understanding the daily struggle and anxieties that could make one drop out of society in the first place. You're not compatible with NEETs, so stay away. You're not good enough for NEETs, as I say again.

If you're a neet because you're literally crippled by depression and social anxiety I understand. A lot of anons feel entitled to date whoever they want though and it's delusional to get angry at me.

They get angry with you because you never learn. You invite NEETs into your life only to hurt them. Stop preying on the feeble, you wildebeest.

I hope you die of cervical cancer.

>not irginal

White collar jobs exist if you're educated
Sorry to burst your bubble but most people on r9k are either employed or in school. You're all alone wasting your life away. One day your parents will die and you'll have nothing but all the bitterness you've built up hating women instead of improving yourself.

>You'd be the type of woman to leave a man who got fired from his career.
No I wouldn't lol. I told you, I don't need someone to support me, I'm employed and can take care of myself.

Not really, I never know that beforehand. They just kind of bring it up and I don't judge them for it.

>You'd be the type of woman to leave a man who got fired from his career.

>No I wouldn't lol. I told you, I don't need someone to support me, I'm employed and can take care of myself.
Hmm.

Attached: 1518276661555.png (528x498, 201K)

you don't think most neets are mentally ill in some way? I sure am. and no you don't understand, we're still subhuman in your eyes.

More reason to not bother with females when you're all so fucking shallow yet still fuck drug dealers.

You realize these two are mutually exclusive right? If you're a student or have any white collar job, you are spending more than 2 hours a day on a computer.

>White collar jobs exist if you're educated
well i'm not so go fuck yourself you arrogant cunt!

Then it's not being a neet, but lots of other things he comes with. Like I said, they have a myriad of problems. The perfect guy in other ways being a neet isn't an issue.
American public education huh? What a shame.

>American public education huh? What a shame.
Did I say something to offend you? Those were your own words, not mine.

I don't understand how what I'm saying is questionable, it's very easy to follow and it's logical.

>Then it's not being a neet, but lots of other things he comes with
NEETs typically have something wrong with them. Your concept of the average long-term NEET is really messed-up if you cannot grasp this.

Oh no, it's logical. It just proves me right, is all.

Attached: 1450226583028.jpg (251x242, 12K)

This thread is odd. I know misogyny is a staple of Jow Forums but usually it's done with logic backing it up.

Saying things like this will get you nowhere. It's too late to change your words.

This . A lot of this

It's not just that, but there's nothing good about them either. All the bad things can be forgiven if they could provide the same things another man could.

Like I said earlier:
Based on experience,
>A guy who is driven and ambitious in his life? Unconditionally loving, affectionate, will go out of his way to make you happy, makes you feel beautiful and cares for you deeply.

>The neet loser? He would just try to exist near you and think that's good enough. Probably addicted to a video game. Just wants to have sex with you. Maybe loves you but in an insectoid way where animals feel the biological urge to reproduce.

So if there was a hypothetical great guy who happened to be a neet, there's no issue. It's just that they don't really exist. Being a neet itself wasn't his only shortcoming.

>Then it's not being a neet, but lots of other things he comes with. Like I said, they have a myriad of problems
but you said mental illness wasn't an issue. just admit you'rte a shallow, materialist whore who's only looking for rich "educated" chad.

Attached: images (1).png (190x266, 15K)

Atleast iam not under 6ft or a chubby boi

Attached: image.jpg (198x198, 16K)

>The more you filter out men, even if it's based on being unfair, the better you have a chance at being with someone who is special to you.

>Filters men by opening her legs unconditionally to Tyrone and Chad

I see your point now.
By reinforcing those earlier points, it really shows you simply aren't compatible with men who aren't Chad. It's understandable, but you're definitely lying to us when you declare yourself as understanding in any sense. You're a vapid whore.

S A G E D you samefagging fuck

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Not really. Simply put, most neets wouldn't make good lovers in general. You keep going back to that point but you really can't argue mine, you just keep insisting the same thing without any substance to back it up.

You keep declaring all NEETs as bad lovers, yet you have shown no substantial evidence of being a lover, yourself. You're empty.

This. A ton of this shit

>most neets wouldn't make good lovers in general
so you're a used cum guzzling whore? what makes you think you deserve price charming exactly?

Attached: 1518385257626.webm (720x322, 1.84M)

Not really Chad, but I guess normal guys will go the extra mile to show the girl she is special and means a lot to him. The neet will exist around her and expect her to fall in love. It's pathetic. He would do the bare minimum while anyone else, Chad, Brad, normal guy, or even beta guy will do more than him then expects her to take care of him when he's never done a thing for her in return. No one wants a deadbeat, are they known for romance, being emotionally supportive, being affectionate? They're not really good for relationships so why do you feel entitled to it when no woman would be interested in that?

Whether I deserve him or not, I already have my prince charming. You should relax, being angry all the time over internet comments isn't a good thing. Try to see other points of view and don't be so aggressive.

>Not really Chad, but I guess normal guys will go the extra mile to show the girl she is special and means a lot to him. The neet will exist around her and expect her to fall in love. It's pathetic. He would do the bare minimum while anyone else, Chad, Brad, normal guy, or even beta guy will do more than him then expects her to take care of him when he's never done a thing for her in return. No one wants a deadbeat, are they known for romance, being emotionally supportive, being affectionate? They're not really good for relationships so why do you feel entitled to it when no woman would be interested in that?
You've clearly never been in a relationship with a NEET before. You're a materialistic whore who needs shiny things to stay happy.

hahaha so you've outed yourself out as a whore. fucking kill yourself roastie filth!

also women hate thread, post what you have fellas!

Attached: 1517971078256.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

Rather, I'm the one who is buying the guy stuff so you're wrong about that.
Define whore and explain how I fall into that category.

>Rather, I'm the one who is buying the guy stuff so you're wrong about that.
It all comes back to money. You can show affection without spending money, but for materialistic whores like you, affection isn't ever enough. Any NEET's time would be wasted on a vapid empty slut like you.

That's because love to femoids and cumdumpsters is a different animal from the love men experience. Love to a femoid is status, making her feel special and wanted, attentions, money, what other femoids think of her life...etc. shit like that. Males actually love the women, her body, her persona since they will be making kids with her. But femoids dont lovr men. They love what a man can do for them. Sperm is cheap and substitutionable. They dont have a problem keeping a beta for money and getting impregnated by Tyrone for his genes and aggressiveness.

Men have animal instincts. But femoids are worse ... Especially in the west and in developed cultures.

Thinking about it, I can understand because you guys have been rejected by society and women your entire lives so hearing that is hurtful. However, if you think I'm wrong and you can be a good boyfriend while being a neet you should prove me wrong by being a good person to the girl you like. If I'm right you should improve yourself.

Like I said, I didn't reject a guy for being a neet, they always have a lot of problems other than just having no job.