Making food thread

Made myself dinner for the first time in weeks. Went outside at night to get the shopping and everything.

Feelsgoodman

Attached: 2018-04-19 20.07.48.jpg (2097x1365, 713K)

Are those tater-tots on the bottom left?

how did you make those perfect fries and nuggies?

I almost instinctively saved that to my animals folder, since it doesn't look like food to me. I barely caught myself.

>he dips his fries in mayo
Bless your heart, man. I knew I wasnt the only one. But bbq? Thats where I draw the line desu.

Literally premade. good, cripsy fries are hard to make without a fryer

What fancy shit do you eat?

I prefer more color. It just seems like you picked only starchy microwavable food. The salad barely even shows up because it's so dark. I don't really like fries/tater tots since they're so starchy, but I'll save it anyway, since I save all pictures of food, besides Alpofag's disgusting dishes. I do sometimes eat fries, I'm not trying to sound erudite, I just don't see any protein whatsoever, which is usually how I recognize food.

Making food is awesome

Attached: fraiche.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

I agree, too much starch/carbs.

Im not op. Anyway I think those are not tots, I think theyre popcorn chicken.
I love French fries btw, I think youre a crazy person if you dont. Trying to eat less nightshades these days ive all but given up tomatos and replace frozen fries with frozen sweet potato fries.

>Trying to eat less nightshades
isnt that shit as big as a meme as soy or any other normie diet/health fad?

Oven baked them just right. Single layer, really spread out. It's a delicate art.

I'm Dutch so full-fat mayo on fries is compulsory at this point.

Also yes they are popcorn chicken or chicken bites.

>Also yes they are popcorn chicken or chicken bites
This makes me feel 10x better about saving it. I couldn't tell, since they're breaded and the lighting gives a weird green tint.

>meme
Depends on the person. I have ibs the acidity in pasta fucks me now. I cant have things like Bushs Baked Beans either. If its too oily or acidic im in for the squirts.

>This makes me feel 10x better about saving it
>actual food autist
What do you plan to do with the photo? Do you mainboard /cook/?

I just collect pictures. Don't mind me. I have collections I'm building.

>collections
I bet you got some strange stuff. Do you like Teen Suicide?

Haha, no, I don't. Sorry, I'll go back to lurking now.

>and just like that hes gone forever
>uses anonymous image board properly and with tact
Farewell, anonymous photo collector. Best of luck.

I like to take two packets of ramen, oriental or shimp flavor or one of each, and two eggs. Cook the ramen normally and pour the still boiling water into the bowl you prepared your flavor packets in. I like to add a packet of red pepper like you get from pizza places, garlic and onion powder, and some potasium salt because I like salt but too much sodium is bad. Break one egg into the water in the bowl and mix. Then dump the noodles on top of the egg/broth and press them down. Cover the bowl with saran wrap or tinfoil to let the hot water and noodles cook up the egg.

While that's happening break the other egg into a small pan with a tiny bit of melted butter so it doesn't stick. Then toss in a small handful of water and cover the pan with a lid to steam the egg until its firm enough to flip. Once the yoke is just starting to lose its runny-ness
uncover the noodles and place the egg right on top.

Best $0.75 breakfast.

>then toss in a small handful of water

>imagining him toss in a small handful of water

Attached: 87294E7D-947C-4BB5-A127-F720DBF3FD42.jpg (1067x800, 67K)

I never stop getting amazed at the shit taste people can have, besides heating premade food in the oven dosent count as cooking.

>let the hot water and noodles cook up the egg
>and noodles
>implying noodles take part in the denaturing process
Kek

Happy for you user, looks tasty too.

Why are you such an asshole? Originally though

chicken tendies and crisp chips.
Yummyyummy op
I want it my tummy.

Attached: 1523350987317.png (765x758, 35K)