11 years of neetdom and I've recently come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it...

11 years of neetdom and I've recently come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. There is no way out at this point so please don't fuck up as hard as I have; don't turn those months into years.

Attached: 1524058328401s.jpg (250x234, 6K)

Certification user, get a cert. Youre gonna be alright. If that doesnt work join the military. If that doesnt work join the peace corp. Youll need an excuse for being neet so long maybe say a relative had to be taken care of and it fell on your shoulders for some reason(yes a tad unethical but we'll take what we can get).

Also just try applying for everything just all of it every little job available.

What isn't worth it? Enjoying your precious few years before you drop dead?
What more could you want out of life, being a slave to another or learning subjects to help you be a slave? No thanks.
Enjoy your flash of unintelligence, OP. I'm sure you'll come back to your senses the moment you're confronted with the idea of having to a massive amount of time every week servicing others like a lapdog until your kick the bucket.

What place is there in society for someone who can't connect, talk to or empathize with people, I'll take my neetbux and solitude over people any day.

>What isn't worth it?

11 years and still no neetbux.

Attached: 0524058328401s.jpg (250x234, 13K)

I've been a NEET for that long, albeit not continuously. And though I concur it wasn't worth it, I caution you against assuming there's no way out.

If you can't find a way out, try making your own way.

I bet you thought it was worth it when you were making those threads poking fun at people who work for a living

reap what you sow

>11 years and still no neetbux.
Why didn't you get neetbux?

Maybe if you ask, you'll get some?

Attached: 1446353394095.jpg (498x445, 96K)

I'd have to get diagnosed with something and even then I live with my parents so I don't know if it's possible.

You're sowing unbased assumptions about other people and their suffering and probably wont accept what you're going to reap yourself.

im 27 and been a straight neet since 20 and on and off between 16 and 20 and i think there is a way out and i think i can find some meaning to my life and accomplish something

even doing stuff like weightloss with a vegan diet and going to the cheap gym everyday just for the cardio helps me with keeping my mind sharp and preventing me from being an obese lardshit who has severe brain delay due to diabetes

i think eventually i will be able to make something of myself, even if its just a minimum wage job or living in a van and making money selling stupid stuff on ebay or something

honestly being on buc for a long time is depressing and u feel so ashamed and disgusted of urslef for being a useless parasitical leech. but i i wasnt on bux id be homeless, i was homeless in my youth on and off for like 5-6 months

i think being skinny and delevoping a hard work ethic are key to doing something with ur life, and im trying

I laugh at those threads but I don't create them

>even doing stuff like weightloss with a vegan diet
That explains your brain problems.

I'm skinny now (used to be 30% BMI). I was vegan for 2 years and it fucked me up hard despite taking all the vitamin shit. It did help me lose weight and focus more on nutrition so that was good.

>If that doesnt work join the military. If that doesnt work join the peace corp.
Do you have mental retardation? There's an age limit for the former, and you have to have a ridiculous degree for the latter.

In what part of the world do you have to get diagnosed with something to get neetbux?

I don't know much about it desu. I live in the UK and I go outside 2 - 3 times per year, I think you have to go to the jobcentre every fortnight to keep claiming it

getting neetbux when you live with your parents is hard. or you get so little it's basically hardly worth it. i think op was referring to autismbux. which if you're pushing 30 but never have been to a mental health doctor at any point it could be hard to build a case
t. 29 y/o neet with autismbux that is so very glad he gave in to his parents' demands to see a psychologist for a while when he was 18. it saved me. i can eat food and go to the dentist.

mummy wants me to see a psychologist but I don't want to... maybe it will end with autismbux? I'm 25 years old.

Literally everywhere? In what part of the world does it just grow on trees?

cant get complacent, thats where u start gaining weight and loosing those gains. I got up to a 200lb bench, could push 220 if i wanted to hurt. I was real proud, got laid a bunch and lost motivation and im down. those hard times are when you can become your best, focus on those and rise up. cut down on the weed user, get those hours sleep in too yeah?

Attached: 0R5CSeY.jpg (131x158, 6K)

>ctrl + f

>lie

>0/0

just lie my dude

these employers are fucking vampires anyway, they will lie to your face without a second thought

worst case scenario? you dont get a job you already didnt have

yes, do it. at the very least it is a backup plan. one day your parents will be dead.

I have a good sleep pattern, good diet and some non-degenerate hobbies but no neetbux is really getting to me. Imagine the kind of shit I could have bought if I had neetbux. Feels like I've wasted my neet life.

Been a shutin NEET hermit since age 16.

30, started seeing clinical psychologist and psychiatrist 1 year ago, still no autismbux yet, but I get NEETbux at least now without any job search obligations.

My first autismbux application got rejected with the reason being I have not had enough treatment yet, they want me to have 2 years treatment.

I have to keep seeing my clinical psychologist and psychiatrist to gain more evidence to apply again later.

Maybe try using your clinical psychologist to actually treat whatever psychological ailments you're experiencing? Just a thought.

>11 years

How did you let it get to be this bad?

>wageniggers still thinking they have a foot to stand on

you people are fucking slaves, you're a goddamn joke.
I hope you get fired. Queer.

Not in Finland

>been a NEET for a year now
>parents don't have time to teach me to drive
>parents don't have time to take me to get a haircut
>can't get a job because long haired dude who can't drive and never been employed before
what do anons?

Cannot be cured.

Have Schizoid PD

Parents enabled me to be a loser from a young.

10 years of wageslavery and it's not worth it either desu

Its only worth it if you actually have something to show for it. Many dont, they live week to week and have fuck all savings and are always one payment away from being on the street.

How do your sessions with psych go? Don't they end up getting ,ad when you refuse to try anything?

Every single non conservative choice will lead to depression and despair.

>Retard spends 11 years sitting on his ass watching stupid ass cartoons
>"It's my parents' fault"

Not really out of the norm for r9k, I guess.

They let me drop out of school when I was 13, they didn't even try and stop me. My dad also has undiagnosed autism.

On my 2nd one right now, the first one I had about 15 sessions with and didnt want to see me anymore. The second one is alright, but she says she doesnt have much experience with Schizoid PD so shes probably wanting to push me on to someone else.

The psychiatrist says nothing can be done for Schizoid PD and he only sees me once every 8-12 weeks for his report so he can give me evidence for autismbux.

why not become like diogenese, neet is freedom

His parents probably have had more influence on his psychology than he even realizes. I don't think it's incurable, I think he should consider treatment for it.

just tell them u hear and see crazy shit, tell them what they need to hear to give u bux, and just roll ur eyes at any pills they tell u to take

i cant tell u the amount of frauding ive seen for bux applications. virtually every person ive met irl who has bux besides ONE guy lied their tounge off. i got accepted on my first attempt bur i was homeless before any government assistance and am genuinly mentally broken

Not even trying to defend him but your parents play a huge role on your success

Will you be willing to take hrt and become my gf? I will help you then.

some kids parents kick them out at 18.. i'm 27, been neet since 21 and only just got a job, and my parents don't even make me pay rent..

Can you take the bus to get the haircut and to/from work?

This, the grass is always greener. Most wagies are miserable too and live for cheap pleasures on the weekend.

Are neets the most pathetic people on earth?

Yes, they apparently are. Like everyone always knew.

Any neet that say otherwise is larping hard to cope.

>leddit spacing
>answers own question
>using the word "larping"
Back to discord, fag!
Let me ravage your boipucci first, tho

This is the first time I've thought the neet life is truly sad

Here's what roasties think of it

Attached: neets_btfo.png (934x690, 146K)

Back to your rope you dumb neet faggot.

Never opened reddit. Dont even know how its fucking structured.

Stay mad

You're such a bully, I bet you get off to it.

Attached: 1490589068350.png (788x389, 149K)

>spend 11 years consuming electronic media for free
>cant afford anything fun
>wow this is actually boring and kind of pointless who wouldve thought this was a bad career choice

Hey, agorophobe here, 18-35.
just been shut in my room all that time except appointments.

its become my prison, there isn't an easy way out atm. in therapy.
I don't regret having the time to discover who I am and what I want. but I am so mentally behind everyone else my own age because I haven't lived those years.

even an 18 year old has more life experience than me.

I actually have no counter to that.

Am still not from reddit tho. I just do the spacing because Im used to it from skype and other messengers.

I certainly dont get off of it.
I just come here to kill time at work.

I've been a NEET since this past December when I failed out of college. 21 and don't think I'll ever know what to do with my life.

I'm a neet loser and I wouldn't even dream of being able to have a girlfriend given my situation. Do some neets actually think they are capable of being in a relationship?

I'd get a job but I have a serious mental illness. My life is always a handful of sleepless nights away from being completely unraveled. I spend a lot of time ruminating about getting a job despite my disability but I just can't bring myself to do it.