>never had a job
>7/10 at best
>have no friends and no social media
>acne
>overweight

anyome else /FuckedUp/ here?

Attached: IMG_6820.png (834x1075, 244K)

*dabs on your shitty ass thread*

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADSDO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADSDO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS DO NOT RESPOND TO FEMBOT THREADS

Thanks for the reply frog poster

Attached: IMG_8623.jpg (601x508, 54K)

>you ain't got shit on me senpai

Post boyclit, OP.

>18
>dropped out at 16
>my country has no GED equivalent
>no job, obviously
>look like a child
>have the height of a child
>probably dying
>replied to your bait
Yeah I'm pretty fucked.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

>7/10
>acne
>overweight

Nope, nope, nope

*dabs on your thirsty ass beta replies*

Attached: 1523990199252.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>acne
>fat
>7/10 at best

Hahahahahahahhaa those 2 facts show everything, acne from a lack of hygiene and looking after your appearance, fat from eating a shit diet and not exercising. And you still think you deserve some 8/10 guy who is going to treat you like a princess and provide your whole life.

Attached: images (9).jpg (318x159, 3K)

Will you post your boyclit, apu?

Height and weight? I could consider taking you in, chaining you in the basement, and force you to lose weight.

>not just keeping a basement roastie permanently, regardless of weight
It's like you want to be caught.

Be glad that you don't have anything to live up to. I'm going to a college that I hate so i can get a job that I will probably hate, all because my parents basically conditioned me to believe that my primary purpose is to make my family wealthy

>21
>/fuckedup/

Yo your life has barely started. Go back to school or start looking for jobs.

Also, how is
>no social media
a fuck-up? It's good if anything, and you can change it in 3 seconds if you want.

I clean my face and I'm not obese but my bmi is high enough to be overweight.

>implying I don't already have several in the basement

similar postion. I'll be turning 30 soon. I'm trying to figure out how I can become an uber driver or something (figure out how I can motivate myself, not the in/outs of getting hired).

Post bussy or gtfo

>age 20, 21 next month
>high school drop out
>no GED
>still live at home
>never had a job
literally me, right down to the turning 21 next month.

did you also never learn how to drive?

Attached: 079.jpg (704x400, 20K)

>7/10 at best
so you are an average stacy?

>7/10
>acne
>overweight
xD
You fucking ugly fat pig

>7/10
>acne
>overweight

Nigga what

More bait. 9/11 was an inside job and this is one salty fag's attempt to force change board culture.

Attached: 1523565958335.jpg (624x586, 66K)

Any fembot failures at life who want a chance at a fresh start? All you need to do is be my sex toy/maid and in return I'll help you financially and in other ways.

If you're fat and riddled with acne you're not a 7/10. Accept that you're ugly, but don't see it as an excuse not to try your hardest opart change. Lose the weight, take care of your skin, and lower your standards. Learn humility and you MIGHT find love. You won't get a 8/10 dreamboat, hell you'll be lucky to get a 5/10 but that's our lot in life. Suck it up and deal with it. The alternative is being bitter and lonely, and that's a different hell altogether

i wish liberals didn't destroy love, romance, and meaning in general
same, expect i'm skinny, i have a penis, and i'm older
also, fuck off

Attached: 1422495977390.jpg (540x720, 102K)

>7/10=average
The american school system did this

>>fembot

Droppd and saged

>>/out/

>lol I'm a girl, give me attention

Sage this shit, stop attention whoring, if you're going to post on r9k at least have the decency not to throw your gender around. Fuck off.

A few similarities
>21 now
>got high school diploma
>had a job for a family member for a little bit, not really a "real" job
>did about 1.5 years of college then basically dropped out because of depression, though I can technically still come back up until fall-ish
>always lived at home
>mild acne
>ghosted most of my friends since I dropped out but have one really good friend that I met with recently after like 1.5 years of ghosting them too
>haven't used social media in several years

Take accutane if you can. Also lose weight.

I learned how to drive but I don't use my car frequently enough so I basically forgot.

I'm in a similar position femanon. It's hard to change when you feel so depressed and don't even know where to begin or have the energy to do so.

you didn't put >virgin, you gave yourself away roastie. you've had the pleasure of chads cock. fuck off.

Attached: 1507487461181.png (481x463, 145K)

Is this what ironically depressed people go through?

Attached: 5QdyqLd.jpg (1268x1684, 51K)

I'm a virgin but I don't value sex or crave it, I've never had a BF after 4th grade

Women are subhumans.
Shouldn't have any rights.

so you have a driver's license then

you could easily get a job you just don't want to

you are pic related
you should consider kys

Attached: 1522520178196.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

I like how girls on here always say they are "(number that is +3-4 what their actual rating is) at best"

I've seen some of you ugly fucks. You're a 4 at best.

Someone please post more sexy teen titans raven

Ok I didn't read all the way through before making my first reply but this has to be bait. Otherwise you are fat, pimplefaced, AND are retarded as fuck.

same expect 19
getting a diploma from a online think
probaly like 5/10
no acne
have like 2 friends that i barley talk to and live far away
neet
be chubby raven gf pls

i was talking to a trap and he said he was ugly and the motherfucking looks like a fucking model once he actually posts a pic

>7/10 at best
>acne
>overweight

Yeah, sure...
with these traits you are a 4/10 at best, maybe a 5/10 with a ton of makeup

>>never had a job
>>have no friends and no social media
>>acne
>>overweight

That's not what 7/10 is

You are a female. Not having a job means you are lazy. Man don't want a relationship with lazy woman.

No friends means you are not going to be a great mother, understanding and practicing human interaction is super important to tech those skills very early in life (especially raising children the way they are adored by OTHER PEOPLE).

No social media means you are not attractive.

Acne- if you are 21 and still have acne then you either don't take care of your looks (goes along being too lazy to get a job), or your genes are flawed.

Overweight- no excuse. You are a woman. If you cannot force yourself to excercize and stop shoving food into your mouth then we will look at girls who can.

Please make sure to sort yourself out in next couple years at latest. If you continue living like that, you will be in real trouble when you're in your 30's. Good luck!

Attached: 21686171_1399446506837491_2605457306864942708_n.jpg (748x748, 114K)

this is the problem with women, they call themselves 7/10 at best with acne and whilst overweight. A man will call themselves 2/10 at best while overweight and with acne.

Unless you show a pic of yourself, you are a shit-tier narcissist who should gtfo

>specifying your sex
Fuck off attention whore

It's mild acne and I'm slightly overweight, I'm not a meat ball of grease, I'm just going off of what men have told me generally when they rated me and then I lowered it by one point because I know men can be "generous" when rating girls to try and get in their pants.

Other criticisms I can get behind though

>26
>hs droppie
>no GED
>no license
>bike is shit
>no job

You fucked up, but at least you're a girl and can leach onto another human being in a heartbeat.

Hard to hear but true. Thanks for the motivation.

Attached: 4uGJXyY.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Please don't focus on acne. I mentioned it because you did in your OP- it is not what your biggest issue is ATM. If it is mild, then seriously, don't worry about it. I advice you to start with your weight. IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR LOOKS, it is about your well being and perception from other people, especially man. You said it is just a slight overweight, so it should be easy for you to fix. Start with simple exercises, those will help a lot with your mood and productivity along the way, think about jogging in the morning (will force you to develop right sleep cycle, and you will have to get out). Start paying attention to what you eat too. You probably can even keep eating as much volume of food as you do ATM, but it has to be right kind of food, do research. If guys rated you 8/10 that means you have a good potential in you to be really attractive. Don't waste that. All what I am saying applies to a long term relationship. If you need just to get laid, I bet you can do it now. I strongly advice not to look at sex as a casual activity. It has enormous influence on your mind, especially if you are a woman. Don't fall into "it is just sex" meme, it means much more than that in your live. Good luck!

No problem, I sincerely wish you succeed!
BTW one of biggest crushes in my live was a 7.5/10 girl (all my other relationships were 8/10 and above, my current fiance is 10/10). 7.5 means she was not stunning in looks, but she had great personality, she was kind of girl I would marry (I had to relocate for my job, so I didn't get to ask her out, but we still keep in touch, she is a great friend).

>7/10 at best
bitch i'm 3/10 on my best days
women will literally never understand

Girls 4 and below think they're 6's and 7's, average girls think they're 8's, and every actually attractive girl thinks she's a 9.

email me a pic of yourself and i'll be honest. [email protected]

maybe i'll be your friend too

Be gf and I'll provide for you for the rest of your life

you were just fine until >overweight

proof again women live easy unless they cant stop stuffing their fat fucking face

>posts Raven pic
>I am a gurrrl tee hee, read my post
>last bit of info, oh hey, I am fat also

Fuck you for wasting my time.

>20, 21 in september
>GSCEs and a few a-levels (bong)
>still live at home
>no friends
>work in a call centre
>3/10, maybe worse
>overweight, fucked up physique, can't grow a beard
>Jow Forums is my only hobby

my life's mediocre

/10 at best
7 outta 10s are all pretty, though. They're not GORGEOUS, but 7 outta 10 is where you go from being plain to being attractive.

>7/10
>complaining
fuck off, unless you're

>7/10 at best
>things she has any real issues
oh boy pls hiro just fucking end this shit site

Make-up pushes up the average

It's so easy being a fembot, all you have to do is lose weight and some lonely duck will pick you up

Don't even need to lose weight. A lot of men would still go for you. Fembots literally can not exist.

>>similar postion. I'll be turning 30 soon.
Marry me please?

Faggot, he is obviously male.