Is progress in society just running towards the abyss?

Is progress in society just running towards the abyss?

Attached: 70b05a3bd92c4b77a91cae96699c47f8.png (1080x680, 341K)

I wish I could find a girl that would let me suck her feminine cock on the first date.

that's a least an 8 incher
hardly feminine

you need fucking help you sick fuck
or a bullet

Said it there and I'll say it again. FUCK. OFF. BOOMER.

Yes, surely society started turning towards the darkness the exact moment where your brain stopped developing meaningfully. Surely it's only a coincidence that you think civilization's progress started going into the toilet the specific moment where your neurology reduced your learning ability to lower than a ten-year-old's.

Fuck off, boomer. You're garbage. You're nothing but shit.

If you look at the OP's image and can unironically not see the social decline then I don't know what to tell you bud.

That'd be interesting if the image were any kind of accurate. It's just some retard's blabbering. No sources, no argument, nothing but a garbage facebook meme.

Hell yes. Where did it all go so right? Pic related is me after a first date last year: she live snapped our sex to her friends

Attached: 6DB49122-A505-4C19-A1ED-45F1826FC725.png (1136x640, 820K)

I don't personally need sources because it's confirmed by living experience. If you do, then I'm happy for you, it sounds like stuff is going well for you.

>1988
>boomer
You have to be a millennial to be that fucktarded

It's a shitty facebook meme.

We are reaching Weimar brother. It's almost time for war against degeneracy.

I don't think you're following the conversation here. OP is talking about the general decline of Western society. That's also what I'm talking about. My interlocutor (possibly you?) asked where my sources were, my retort was that I didn't need one as my experience in America has been living proof. If you need proof of it then I'm happy for you having somehow evaded such an environment. Please try to follow along.

>America the biggest shithole in the western hemisphere is an example of everything going wrong everywhere in the west
This is the argument you are trying to make, some of us live in other countries that aren't going down the shitter.

>relationships were pure and scared in 1988

of all the years to bait 1988?

>Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, Brazil, El Salvador, Mexico all exist
>you think America is the worst shithole in Western Hemisphere
You are either a gibbering idiot or think real communism has never been tried
But I repeat myself

i'm fairly confident that people will begin realising the mistakes being made, and that political correctness and identity politics are creating dangerous legal territory as well as distancing the individuals from society. intersectional political ideologies are just dividing people and trying to force a communist-like society without any actual fairness.

Capitalism is a failed system. There are no successful capitalist societies.

Y'know, I get that the whole arguing thing is an internet staple and it's a booming economy here for sure. But I really wish sometimes that we could stay on topic without diverting off into multiple topics just because people want to keep arguing.

The free market of arguments has failed you, see?

Attached: 1523616885911.jpg (640x851, 148K)

>everyone who is not mongoloid like is sick and wrong

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 77K)

When is it starting aIready?

>X sucks
Is not proof that Y does not suck harder

If you've ever uttered or thought the phrase
>I met this girl from tinder we had sex but I don't think I wanna date her/she wants to date me

Then you're part of the problem.

Still less than communism.

homosexuality is a mental iIlness get over it and get help
faggot

What about the millions of americans who die every year of fat related illnesses? Those are the true invisible costs of capitalism.