Why are you okay with women being ripped off user?

Why are you okay with women being ripped off user?

Attached: 3CCAD627-0747-46DB-AF54-80F375B90318.jpg (755x856, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy the cheaper product
Stacey won't spread a nasty rumor you're a dyke becasue you have boy razors and deodorant

Is that Eggy with a wig?

The same reason I'm okay with my dad paying $15 for a $3 shirt because it has a penguins logo on the pocket

who fucking cares what idiots do with their money, if they want to get tricked by marketing like 'for women, you're a woman, buy this' or 'look, sports logo, buy it or youre not a fan'

because they're dumb enough to let it happen lol

they know about the pink tax and continue to buy pink shit

because morons get what morons deserve.

>$.30
>trying to make it look like she isn't complaining about 30 fucking cents
classic

don't use her deadname my dude

>Pick [Expensive brand] at the store
>Find out at the checkout that it costs more than [Cheap brand]
What the fuck? There are different brands with different prices and they expect me to pay for what I picked? That's bullshit

>my change designed to appeal to a different market doesn't require changes in the production line which cost time nor costs of material for the dye!
Now listen here you little shit.

Attached: 1521303165705.jpg (600x849, 245K)

Is that?
Is that his daughter?

Attached: 0A55F033-8107-4417-987F-65706ECE77E0.jpg (634x784, 191K)

Welcome to capitalism? Females value appearance more and will spend more on things like that.

Men don't value appearances as much so a cheaper price might sway them so that's what they do.

Not one bit surprising.

Attached: 1523845545088.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Eggman is a tranny now? I thought he had a "gf"

>I don't understand supply and demand
>It's a conspiracy against women

Attached: 14124512.png (211x239, 5K)

>I'm lucky to pocket a few pennies after all my expenses
Why won't anyone think of the poor job creators? They're the ones who truly struggle ;_;7

it is pretty bullshit, quite honestly. here in australia, tampons are taxed as luxury items.

don't get me wrong, i hate the feminist agenda as much as the next guy but it just doesn't really make sense. maybe if tampons were freely accessible and nice ones were taxed as luxury items it would make sense.

whatever happened to eggy? Did he kys?

You ever start your own business?
Of course you have not.

He has a YouTube channel and posts daily

its not a real thing

>shopping at a drug store and being surprised at pricing schemes
At Walmart and other big box retailers, women's products are generally the same price as the men's counterpart if it exists. In fact, I've paid $6 for face wash before just because it was "For Men" when the same formula for women was $4.

No shit private companies are gonna take advantage of your pea brain and charge you extra for the specialized mold.
If you gave a shit about saving money, you would buy the ugly gender neutral no name shit like the rest of us poor fags. But nooo, everything has to be about status with you roasts. I'm glad female products are more expensive. Becauase they will continue to buy them and whine about the price while the company continues to take their money.

>hey you wanna pay 2$ or 3$ for this hotdog?
>THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! she screams while eating her 3$ hotdog

Attached: 1523520970172.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Kek in a completely original way lmao

Literally this. So long as the free market exists, there will always be overpriced items with fancy branding to take advantage of clueless consumers. Complaining about it doesn't do you any good.

Thats not always the case.
Women's products, especially beauty products, have just a shit more ingredients than male products becuase its a different market with different priorities. The men that really care about their skin are also the men that buy female beauty products.
If the two products aren't different, then buy the cheaper male version.

Attached: 1523829305871.jpg (894x894, 166K)

well with razors if they are different then its just supply and demand because men use them more and the cunt is even more retarded

It also makes more sense, men need razors for facial hair, and pretty much no straight male waxes legs.
Women only have bodily hair and have the option to wax or shave, and shave for armpits. Also since its bodily hair - you don't need an amazing razor.

is that a nufemale?

Attached: 1524100777063.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Why does her face look so retarded?

She's lowkey complaining about the wage gap.

>.t small brained mcwagie

I know someone as worthless as you may have a hard time comprehending how much value specific individuals can bring to an entire industry

>Why are you okay with women being ripped off user?
Because they're women.

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (464x706, 66K)

If a man bought those products it would be the same prize, you just fucking wsnt to get fancier stuff, so it is actually their fault for buying stuff and making the company make profit of that.

Not surprising since:

>doesn't understand talent retention
>thinks a lower salary is also discrimination
>thinks a college degree is a ticket to earning a lot of money without having to do anything else for it

Women are just dumb

Women are stupid, you could put the same shitty cheap shampoo in a small fancy bottle and slap a $30 price tag on it and they will buy it. Women love expensive things just because they are expenaive tbats why you see women driving M series BMWs and don't even know what kind of engine it has and doesn't druve it over 60.

Women just love consuming resources.

The rare female bugman

Godamn she looks like a fucking shark

Attached: download (14).jpg (192x192, 4K)

Then buy mens products....?There is quite literally no difference between men and womens toiletries except for tampons.

So by the men's version, you stupid cunt.

What we talking about here?

body hair plus armpit hair involves shaving a much wider space and shaving much more hair in total than shaving facial hair.

Because women control most purchasing decisions. hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy.

If you are going to rip someone off, it makes financial sense to rip off the person who is actually spending the most money.

Yeah, the auto industry executives were so valuable they fucking crashed their own company. They really deserved that bailout, they were so valuable.

she looks kind of like chris chan.

Seriously, what the fuck are you saying in that greentext?

Also who's the question asker meant to represent? Because he's not paying .75 to be asked to work faster....

sure thing faggot
reganoli

why don't women buy men's products then?

>Doesn't look at list of ingredients
>Doesn't consider the physical differences between the products
>Doesn't just buy the product that isn't pink
Yeah I have no sympathy for this person

Supply and demand.

jewriginal

Because they are dumb enough to still buy it, that's how free market capitalism works, if they wouldn't buy these overpriced products they would vanish from he market and be replaced with more reasonably priced products.

Hey now those executives took a risk many years ago by investing 1% of their wealth in a company. That gives them the right to steal millions in wages from thousands of people for all eternity.

op why isn't pic related, wait are you telling me that's a woman?

WHY THE FUCK DON'T WOMEN GET FUCKING SUPPLY AND DEMAND THEY DO MOST OF THE FUCKING SHOPPING THEY HAVE A FUXKINH CHOICE WEATHER OR NOT THE CAN BY SHAMPOO MADE FROM IVORY OR FROM SHIT GOD DAMMIT WOMEN'S PRODUCTS DON'T COST MORE THEY PAY MORE

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Fuck off you mysoginist idiot

I hope she isn't talking about deodorant because mens is definitely more expensive than women's. You do get more but a 2 pack of secret for me is the same as one bar of old spice.

t. buy toiletries for two people

That's not a woman
Get real

This.
Women's items are generally a bit higher quality than mens with more of certain ingredients or having more exotic stuff like jojoba oil. And because those special ingredients cost more, so does the product.(Garnier Fructis, Dove, etc) I've noticed that men's product are generally more water-based and contain the bare minimum, fewer ingredients with a generally lower price, therefore a cheaper product.(Old Spice, Head and Shoulders) Razors are pretty much the same if you have hardy skin, men's tend to dry out my skin but give a nice, close shave, and I hardly ever nick myself and the dry skin can easily be fixed with lotion. Women's razors can a bit more frail and dull easily, and I nick myself every now and then on difficult spots, but my skin feels nice afterward. Honestly I think most women's products do a better job, so I don't mind coughing up a few extra shillings.
Only one that I don't entirely agree with is menstrual products. They come pretty close to a necessity, and some people who can't afford them either live under unhygienic conditions for a week or risk TSS trying to extend the product.

Look up the answer to this one. Women's razors cost more to make and if you want a shitty razor that'll fuck you up then you can buy men's razors.

The only ones ripping women off is themselves.
Though intentionally ripping them off is pointless because they are spending a man's money anyways.

Looks like a female version of Eggman
Kek

Thats horseshit.

Yeah if you buy shitty gillete or bic razors theyll fuck you up but youre supposed to be using a real mans razor in the first place

Attached: 20180309_211726.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Aren't women's razors generally made with stronger blades due to the fact that they are usually used for shaving arm/leg hair, which is usually thicker than beard hair?

Attached: Mr. Rogers memritv.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

a while back, women were complaining that men's razors were "sharper". That with nearly identical razors from the same company, that the cheap blue plastic razors were "sharper" than the cheap pink plastic razors. And they were the same price.

The company (Bic I think), revealed that they used the same exact blade in each, but that the men's razor was set in the head at a more aggressive angle (more perpendicular to the skin).This meant that men's razors gave a closer shave, but were also much more likely to cut the user. Everything else was identical except the color of the plastic and the angle of the blade.

They did this because, after decades of consumer research, they found that men would stop buying their razors, and switch to a different brand, if it didn't "feel sharp enough". Women would abandon the razor and switch to a different brand if they ever cut themselves. This is because, when cuts happened, the men blamed themselves for not shaving carefully enough, but the women blamed the razor for cutting them.

Attached: s790093267677573661_p233_i1_w300.jpg (300x282, 22K)

That extensive company research and basic psychology is sexist, misogynistic and extremely problematic.

bc those crazy eyes says she deserves it

>when cuts happened, the men blamed themselves for not shaving carefully enough, but the women blamed the razor for cutting them.

When you get down to brass tacks this is what it all boils down to, personal accountability. Women on average completely lack accountability.

Attached: 1366503408590.png (622x336, 241K)