I'm in Denver Colorado, it's 0347, and I'm waiting for the bus. AMA

I'm in Denver Colorado, it's 0347, and I'm waiting for the bus. AMA

Attached: dnvr.jpg (1500x2000, 543K)

U high on weed

When are you going to set the bombs off

this, also they better actually fucking work this time.

Oh shit, there were bomb threats?
Nah senpai, that's evil

describe what you smell.

Well, I'm really cold so I have some kind of scarf protecting my mouth. My breath smells of peproni pizza. But inside of the concourse, the smells is pretty neutral, but it's not natural. It's kind of a mixture of filtered air and coldish ac air. Probably something sweet from the chemicals used recently to clean here

>My breath smells of peproni pizza.
>peproni

what do you think of this cat, and holy shit i've been muted so many fucking times fucking Christ I hate niggers

Attached: 3ql7hve.jpg (960x639, 141K)

Ay nice man, im in the west foothills right now looking at denver off my porch,
where in denver you at? lets meet up and get baked af its almost 4/20

also do you like honey on your pizza crusts or are you not a real native?

Attached: 1515152549741.png (713x611, 26K)

Has somebody tried to sell you weed? Is this the greyhound station?

>honey on your pizza crust
Damn that sounds good. Do you put honey on the peproni too?

actually ive never tried that, I usually just dip the crust in honey, but that sounds like it could be good.

Why would anyone risk a fine or country trying to sell a random stranger weed when said stranger could just go to a dispensary?

where you going at such an hour

Lives in a state with no weed/never smoked weed.
Lives in a state with legal weed and knows whats up

It was legalized when I was passing through and I still had people asking me to buy weed. Some people don't have time to walk to those places.
I used to live in the sierra nevadas lol. I was just wondering if people were still slinging weed at the greyhound station.

I seems to me like no one really sells on the grey/black market much, at least from what I see, there is next to no point, you can get an oz from a dispo for like 75$.

that being said I know it goes on, Before I was old enough I allways bought from this nigger that had a med card and went into the dispo. But ive only ever been offered weed just to have in public, never to buy.

Is that a catfish or something? It's kawaii, I guess...
Not "native." I was just visiting Denver to see Chrome Sparks. But I don't have a car. I've never put money on pizza, but I would try it. Where's a good place?
Union Station. No one's tried to sell me weed, but I was really worried people would ask me for my medium pizza. I was hungry and didn't want to share until I was full.

Northern Colorado. The earliest bus to boulder which would connect me to other busses started running at 4am

Not the guy who posted it but my nigga that appears to be a shark. Likely a dog fish.