Hey, kid. Do you want to make a deal with me? Anything in the world, it could be yours. Except I don't do this for free...

Hey, kid. Do you want to make a deal with me? Anything in the world, it could be yours. Except I don't do this for free. I need something from you, I need part of your soul. Not all of it, just part. What do you say?

Attached: images (2).jpg (393x374, 1K)

I wanna be able to customize every part of myself easily.
Thanks

Kinda a waste of a great chance if you. Whatever, a deal's a deal. Part of your soul is now mine. You'll start to see effects in a week, if you get any unwanted side effects don't come crying to me.

>waste of a chance.
Everything about myself means I can give myself anything even a complete soul. I could give myself super powers and look like a rat in a sombrero

can i get uhhhhhhhhh gf pls?

How do i know im getting a fair deal?

Attached: gettyimages-852607064.jpg (1200x788, 121K)

Sure let's do it. I want to have a symmetrical face and if you could throw in some green eyes too that'd be great.

You'd give up part of your soul for a gf just like that? What if I picked out the ugliest motherfucker, just for you? Think things over a little first.

A forever loyal qt stalker girl who finally approaches me and I accept her as my gf and eventually make her my wife. She would be a great housewife and mother to our future kids.

I dont trust you i have trust issues oreganolli

C'mon bro. You could have power, wealth or wisdom but you just want a symmetrical face and green eyes. The deal is made, part of your soul belongs to me now.
Done. Your health and safety is not guaranteed though. She may get a little violent and abusive towards you. You'll at least live to have a family though.

sure I'll give you half my soul if you kill me and send me to hell.

I want to rape you and your family to death. Please grant me infinite stamina, libido, transportation. I will give anything for that to happen. Yoy are the cancer that is runing Jow Forums. Fuck off underage

infinite money pls and abway to explain it so i dont go to jail or end up on some watchlist

Sorry bro, no dice. My soul belongs to The Lord and no one else.

Attached: cc47.jpg (474x481, 26K)

it doesnt matter if theyre ugly, as i am too

so can i get uhhhh gf pls or not?

please. i want jenny back in my life. i would do anything just to have her tell me she loves me or that im her best friend and another warm hug for old times sake.

Attached: ithurts.jpg (598x521, 40K)

Take me back to elementary school. I want to do it all over, from the start. Take from me what you will.

I think we can see who the edgy underage kid is here. Sorry, but you have to be 18 to make a deal with me. I exist on a plane of existance far beyond your comprehension.
Ok, everyone will believe whatever excuse you make up.
Whatever.

>whatever
when will i see results?

Amen.
These satanic dealings shall cease.
Begone,Larpers.

Attached: st-michael.jpg (408x600, 33K)

user who wanted the stalker gf, here.
When should I expect her approach?

a pleasure doing bussines,time to build my own outer heaven

God is no longer a threat. Faith in him is slowly dying out. Beings like me can freely thrive.

Results take a week.

I want infinite wishes
My second wish is for my sould back

fuck off god,this guy gives wishes for a part of your soul and you ask for a life of servitude in exchange for a boring "paradise"

Sure thing faggot, enjoy your dumb little larp. Cringe!

No deal, the limits of my language is my ability to understand my perspective which is the contains the limits of my would.

But since the *soul* is a spook you can have as much of it as you want and you can give me 1'000 Million USD which is in a secure bank account that will never be interfered with or looked into by outsider, nor will the way I obtained the money ever be looked into.

Thanks!

Attached: EGO.jpg (1280x720, 537K)

why do you want part of a soul?
what do you do with it?

It doesn't work like that buddy. If I granted a wish that large the balance of the world would go all out of wack, plunging the human world into chaos.

Have any of you brainlets figured out what the whole "sell your soul" thing is really about? It's drugs, you receive exponentially enhanced pleasure and interesting brain function at... the cost of a healthy brain.

Beings like me..um..humans?

Attached: 1523806171635.jpg (1110x854, 298K)

My next wish is for the human world not to go into chaos

Deal.
I want everyone else's full souls to be mine IMMEDIATELY.

Because I have a quota to meet. That's all I can tell you.

would it really hurt for you to tell me who you serve? i'm sure it's someone very impressive, after all

Even if I told you, what would you gain from knowing?

i want 2 souls pls

Attached: 1474884844407.jpg (251x260, 5K)

You know souls don't work like that? I swear, you humans have no understanding of how souls actually work.

i'd certainly gain a finer appreciation for the hidden workings of the world, wouldn't i?
are you really content with having this kind of power and being unable to show off where it comes from?

ok i want planet earth thank you
u said anything in world
so i choose world

Attached: 1481264039103.jpg (899x1327, 134K)

I know for sure that two girls are crushing on me at the uni. It has been like that for a year now. The library is huge and the first one always sits in my visual range. She stays until I leave, it's some kind of contest for her.
The second one always tries to trigger my social anxiety, some people potentially told her about what made me become like that. She wants me to react but I can't.
I want to make them initiate things with me, I have had no friends for years, I'm a complete shutin now, I can't talk to strangers on my own, it would be a mess.
They both are attractive, I want at least one of them to come to me and make me things easier, like a spell. I want to begin a reliationship in the smoothest way.

We barely understand how skin works homie. We've got a long way to go.

Quota, you supposedly still have your soul so he asked you for others...Vine?

I want HER to suck me off

I wanna be a poner
(dont judge me pl0x)

What part? Like what will you take?
Either way I'm pretty willing.

Attached: Gureto.jpg (680x722, 40K)

I want a 1 meter long dick

I wish for the ability to have godlike skill at any videogame I play, and have it able to be used in tournament.

Please kill the jews for me. All of them.

can you give me telekinesis? if you can, you can have half of my soul.

Attached: doctorstrange.jpg (1400x700, 111K)

can i get a bag of money that can never be empty? basically infinite money

Immortality
I have stuff I need to do and until their done I want to stay alive

Please double my IQ, I want to become a master in mathematics

I wish for keeping my soul intact also give me like a billion dollars

I want to be truly all knowing. not this wikipedia type of all knowing but rather thinking about a question and immediately knowing the answer

I wish to take your place after I die

I want to fuck a different 9/10 or 10/10 chick every week. preferably Asian.

I want superpowers. Super strength and super speed and super agility and super reflexes and super resistance and super healing powers.

Attached: 8sgf8o1_1364914080_cover.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Yep go right on ahead. I'll take a life times worth of money, and you can take my soul.

how much omnipotence can you give me?

my wish is to keep my soul :)

>these basic ass super powers.
>not even including flight.

Attached: 35B6C185-96E2-44A6-8D96-185B2D87B258.jpg (607x775, 100K)

Sure. Give me a quick and painless death tonight and you have a deal.

Give me a book that can make anything I and only I write in it come true

I want to turn back time
I will give my love and passion to start over please please anything to turn back refresh.

I want to be able to shapeshift into anything

How much is a part of my soul?

I wish for my soul back and request directions to the gift shop.

I want to be able to shape-shift into anything down to the minutest detail totally intuitively and without any pain

Omnipotence please.

make me all-powerful.

I just want to fucking die

Ofjhrjdosinebe

hey c-can i be chad for once?

op op op pleeeaaasr give me a 40 inch vertical jump I want to jump like the black guys on tv

Mephisto-chan, what are you doing on Jow Forums ?

>absolutely everything I want to attain/reach/realize/accomplish; whatever comes to my mind, if I truly wish and desire it, after humming it through my lips on a quiet, moderate volume, I want it to become true
>power; there has to be nothing that I fear and nothing that can overpower me
>666 years of youthlike health and looks
>an IQ of 250
>fame
>profound and completely accurate philosophical contemplation about literally everything
>instantly attainable instrumental skills, mastery and talent in all arts and sciences including drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography, architecture, conceptual art, literature, music, theater, dance, film, opera, performing, video games and gastronomy, history, geography, sociology, anthropology, economy, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and everything I didn't mention
>6'11'' height
>slim body frame/bone structure with long skinny legs and beautiful broad muscular upper build, all naturally achieved without moving a finger, thanks to great genetics
>beautiful skinny manly face with slightly feminine traits
>mildly wavy thick light blonde butt-length hair
>light blue eyes
>thick light brown/dirty blonde beard
>perfect looking thick 10 inch penis
>unendless amounts of money that I can never run out of because the amount renews itself with every dollar taken from the bundle
>being madly desired by all women I want to have sex with, instant agreement to all my fetishes

I originally want Misaki Nakahara gf pls

I want all your knowledge with enough memory to hold it for as long as I want.

You obviously fantasize too much about this. Get help, fat mestizo.

immortality and regeneration
ty op

Attached: 1465767579773.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You can have 15% of my soul for 50000$
deal?

Explain to me how you taking a peice of my soul will affect me in the in the long and short run or no deal.

I've actually been trying to sell my soul in many occasions, turned out the devil tricked me, nothing happened except that my life turned into a even bigger pile of shit
Mephisto-chan can I take back everything I've said and get a sixteenth part of my soul back? (assuming I still have one), I somewhat prefer to accomplish things by myself

What happens to my soul, exactly? This is what I dont get when people make deals with the devil and stuff. The very fact that you can do such a thing implies that theres an afterlife, and a heaven. So why give up eternity for a bit better mortality? It seems like a shit deal

Devil larper just got BTFO

I wish I could trade parts of my soul

I want my bf back
He dead :'^)

The ability to reincarnate when I die.

let my girlfriend and I live together. Fucking take what you want outta me i dont care i just want my life with her.

i want Jow Forums to become a blue board take my stupid devil an show me w your magic

>he thinks i know what the fuck do i want

Attached: .png (333x355, 202K)

Immediately commit suicide.

Op , You can have my whole soul for the ability to control time , the condition would be that my age would be affected by it . I'll turn younger as I go back and older as i move forward .

What if I trade part of my soul for my entire soul? If you took like 25% of my soul, would I still have 1.75 soul?

Anything I want, right?
I want my soul AND infinite unconditional wishes

you all probably fell into this idiot's trap, you see op was just doing this as a social experiment, the complete womp wop retard
if you fell into they trap you lost your soul long ago

The SPIRIT with a SOUL does not believe in the power of the wish, only the power of action,
You do not believe this because you never believed in conviction.
You don't believe in conviction because you are evil.
Your soul exists. True. It is hard to keep your soul. True.
But your payoff will be eternity in UTOPIA if you keep your soul.
If you've sold your soul, stop reading, I will eventually destroy your consciencesless consciousness.
Still reading? ThAt MeAnS yOu PrObAbLy PrAcTiCe ThE mOrAlItY oF tHe BoDy. YoU aRe WORTHY Of LiFe!
If YoU hAvE gIvEn ^ yOuR mInD, yOu HaVe GiVeN ^ yOuR bOdY-tHe InVeRsE, a MaTtEr Of PeRsPeCtIvE*
*MORALITY OF BODY*
*BODY MIND INTEGRATION!

I wIlL nOw TeLl U oP's PURPOSE:
op wants slaves, and found someone unable to b broken by force or fraud. Op wants to take over your reproductive organs and take the child for themself.

Can I have something not of this world?