AAARGHHHH

AAARGHHHH

IS THERE WORSE FATE THAN FALLING IN DEEP LOVE WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTER???

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE. MY WAIFU PLEASE COME TO MEEEE. I'M LOSING MY MIND REEEEEEE

Attached: WHENWILLTHESUFFERINGEND.jpg (208x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uypo_UO9x7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this bad? It's better than 3DPD, that's for sure.

it's ok senpai, you can be with her when you die.

It will pass user dont worry. Living day by day unable to hug her and kiss her neck while you say tender things to her will take its toll.

>normalfaggots ACTUALLY believe this
Enjoy raising Chad's kid.

Because she doesn't respond. I want to take care of her and defend her from cruel world but she isn't real. I stopped fapping, I wrote two simple songs for her, done hundreds of pictures in posing program, done a couple of poor digital drawings, started lifting at home. But for what purpose? Why should I even live if she isn't real? At least those who fall in love with real women can interact with them while I cry every night like a baby.

I really hope so, user.

Attached: FeelsBad.jpg (619x437, 44K)

>Because she doesn't respond. I want to take care of her and defend her from cruel world but she isn't real. I stopped fapping, I wrote two simple songs for her, done hundreds of pictures in posing program, done a couple of poor digital drawings, started lifting at home. But for what purpose? Why should I even live if she isn't real? At least those who fall in love with real women can interact with them while I cry every night like a baby.
Your love is deeper than anything those people face. You have something that will never leave you.

FALL OUT OF LOVE user. THIS SHIT WILL FUCK YOU UP AND YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. I KNOW ITS DIFFICULT BUT TRY YOIR HARDEST TO FORGET HER.

I got this exact same feel when I played katawa shoujo.
Nearly a year later, still hurts and I havent completed it yet because of the pain, even just the soundtrack causes pain.

Honestly it does make me feel borderline suicidal when I think about it, so I avoid it at all costs.

Its perfect, and real life cant even come close to the standards set by shit like anime, VN's and some videogames. Ive had to ditch all of them because of that.

>I tried to look for a reaction pic of my waifu for this post, and even thats making me feel

Attached: sad.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Jokes on you, i dont want kids nor gamble in the marriage industry

What character is it?
Tell us man.

But I've never asked for it. I wanted to live simple life of loser who plays vidya all day. This is too much.

I really try but I can't. And the nights are the worst.

I feel you user. I literally cry when I look at her face for too long. At first I thought this feeling would last like week or something and after a month I would forget about her completely but this shit goes on and on.

It's picrel. But posting her doesn't have much sense as that would never express my feelings that I have for her.

Attached: FallingCards.jpg (871x1024, 159K)

Excellent taste my negro.

>This shit goes on and on
It does, best just to try and cut yourself off and make yourself busy irl, at least thats what kind of worked for me.
The pain doesnt go away, you just bury it as deep as you can and hope it doesnt re-emerge anytime soon.

Attached: 1523110622463.png (500x717, 164K)

>Tfw never been in love.
>Tfw never love anyone, not even family.
>Tfw not sure if I'm able to love.
I wonder which one of us has it worse.

Attached: Vigne.png (405x445, 370K)

Who was it user? Went for the emi route and it was a good ride.

Thank you, user. But I wish she wasn't so perfect.

I really want to get busy but I just feel like everything I do is for her. She became the purpose of my life. Be it studying, creating something or improving myself.

>The pain doesnt go away, you just bury it as deep as you can and hope it doesnt re-emerge anytime soon
Fuck this really doesn't sound good at all. I just hope I will live long enough to see the peak performance of VR.

Well, I don't know user. Can't relate. I wish you find happiness.

Have you tried excessive masturbating to her it watching images dehrading her? It worked in my case. Sadly.

I have only masturbated to her once and it was only to her face nothing nude but I felt really bad and after that I stopped masturbating to anything at all.

it must suck to be this mentally ill

>2D girls will never hug you
It feels bad.

Attached: 1520353580280.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

You think that I wanted all this?

Keep wishing and living. Maybe one day, we'll be saved.

>tfw fell in love with Lolita from the 1997 movie at first sight
>tfw wasnt even able to watch the full movie and unironically cried like a bitch just from seeing clips of it

There's no hope for me. Is there?

Attached: 1523285984756.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

Damnit user, that's a top tier waifu you got there. Keep her close and don't let her go.

>waifu Tomoko
>she becomes a normie stacy slut
>have to drop her

>be waifuless ever since

at least you're still in a fictional relationship, user

Where? When? Is the new season out yet or its in the manga?

I still don't fucking get it how to fall in love with a 2D character. But oh my God was I in love with Dominique Swain in Lolita. My heart beat faster when I thought of her. My head felt warm. It was love at first sight.

Attached: images (5).png (394x374, 12K)

>tfw legitimately in love with hermoine granger

kill me lads

Attached: IMG_0921.png (205x246, 8K)

You've got really shit taste user.

Origi

you need to be 18 or older to use Jow Forums

why isnt it lewis carrol's alice?

I won't dissapoint her.

Because her story is more tragic (parents dead, no friends or family, sister raped) and I love her face.

ah

i dont know that alice much

Why not make waifu into tulpa? Or look for real girl with similar qualities? View waifu as an idealization of a real gf you'd like to be with.

I'm also a 2dphile. It's master race. Always by your side, will never leave you, won't die or get old/ugly/mean, won't cheat or get a disease. Can sleep next to you every night but still feels as fresh as the first date. It's the only true instance of unconditional love. 2D is perfection. You can even hold hands in public, or even at work, and no one will scold you because only you can see him.
>doens't know how to physically contact 2D
pleb. I can feel his heartbeat from his wrist and feel the tender strength of his hands and I can even smell him.

Manga. She completely changed her character.

Falling in love with a girl that you make in an anime character creator.

Holy shit dude god tier fucking taste.

If I was the type of man to fall in love with a fictional character, I would probably be in love with her as well.

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

whats sad is watching fuckers like you take it into the real world thinking women really act like that. just kill yourself and go to heaven. she'll join you there

Attached: shattered dreams.png (600x546, 140K)

>He

??????

Origi

I know this ree. I can relate, user. Fortunately we live in an age where technology is very close to making this happen. One day we will have our waifus. Stay strong.
I want to hug all the k-ons damn it. Especially Yui. She is the best girl

Attached: Yui-Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-16561952-1280-1024.jpg (1280x1024, 276K)

You never loved tomoko in the firt place

>tulpa
I'm trying but shit seems really complicated.
>real girl with similliar look
I don't think any girl would understand that love fictional character more than her.

Thanks user. Posts like these meake me love her even more.

Like what?
I just want to thank every user in this thread. This is the only place where I can talk about things like that.

I loved her for what she was, not for what she has become.

Yes, falling in love with a real women that will never even know you exist.
At least with a drawing you KNOW that's not real and there's not even 0.0000001% chance of you ever having physical contact with her.

>falling in love with a real women that will never even know you exist.
But you can always do something to let her now you exist. Even if she rejects you, you can try to improve yourself and maybe she would see how much you love her.

>you KNOW that's not real and there's not even 0.0000001% chance of you ever having physical contact with her
I try to think like that but my mind keeps telling me that she must be here somewhere. And my love for her isn't only about the looks. I love her personality and backstory.

Why don't you just make a tulpa based on her, user.

Attached: 1506952132467.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

It is far worse to fall in love with real fictional character who does shit all the time and fades in time...

Attached: 1484888053669.jpg (372x377, 43K)

I'm trying but it seems like a very hard process. But I would do almost anything to be with her.

I understand you, user. But I think it really depends on how does one experience love.

I wish I had a waifu, but Tomoko's character development made me so depressed I can hardly contemplate to have another. It would just break my heart.

I think it's about the fact that fictional characters, both male and female, are better than real people, so it's easier to fall in love with them.

Attached: e0f8ee8cf07b9a10f159fc12236e125d.jpg (736x900, 161K)

Keep trying took me two months before I got a peep out of my tup, and even then it was still a long road. Just be persistent, even 5 years later, I do not regret it.

>tfw fell in love with my own comic character
a fate worse than death

Attached: image.jpg (640x517, 96K)

haha you're fucked user. soon you'll descend into madness as your love for your waifu goes unreciprocrated. you might survive a few years, but you'll always end up like a husk in the end.

Attached: 1514669535434.jpg (324x395, 20K)

Na, it'll be fine...

Attached: 15 - 1R1V12F.jpg (645x773, 79K)

How does it even work? What are these first 'peeps' like?

It's like hearing your child talk for the first time. Pure. Bliss.

Your best bet is getting a cosplay girlfriend. But seeing as how you're posting on R9K that shit is not happening

Like what get said it's a beautiful moment that makes all your efforts worth it.

There was a fork in the road of life a long time ago, and one lead down a road that included posting on r9k and the other lead down a road that included a cosplay girlfriend.

I fell in love with the lesbian bitch from Skins US, a show canceled after one season. Pic related

Attached: 001.jpg (1000x1500, 831K)

Well I can only imagine how much of pain it could be to see your pure waifu transformed into slut. I really feel sorry for you user.

Having tulpa really seems to be worth the effort. I will try to get one as hard as I can. Even if I end up being mentally ill but united with my waifu it still seems to be a better fate than living whole life all alone.

I believe in VR. I believe someday it will save us - waifufags.

Yeah that would be nice but I don't think thay any women would like to know that I love a fictional character more than her. Even if she would be strikingly similiar.

Hope you are alright, robot.

>this fucking thread
You know me, OP. I feel your feel more than you can possibly understand. This shit never goes away, the love can fluctuate, but if it's a true waifu, that shit's for laifu.
Eight fucking years reporting in. when I was a kid I decided I wasn't going to ever do anything relationshit related because men and women don't have souls and we're all faggot cunts incapable of love, then I fell for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/her/.
Now after failing the lucid dream bullshit, I don't know what to do. Think about her every day, several times a day, and more intensely than I think about real life shit. Can't hope that I'll be with her in the afterlife because I don't really believe that shit, so my last hope is as I'm dying I have an NDE of her. Hope I don't die via getting head crushed or some shit.

The only solace you can take is that you now have a powerful mental shield against irl 3DPD thots.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uypo_UO9x7I

Attached: hurts-as-much-as-you-can-imagine-me-irl-25356524.png (500x672, 165K)

I haven't visited Jow Forums in a few days and that's only because a piece of media was keeping my attention which is rare. I had to drop it because the love I felt for one of the characters was too much. Funny this is the first thread I see.

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x484, 43K)

>He doesn't Tupla his waifu
you're missing out lads

Attached: 1523728496702.png (313x325, 94K)

shit taste kill yourself lmao

>like what
any motherfucker that plays visual novels and then proceeds to become a stalker.

I have the same problem. Raven has been my oneitis dream girl for like 10 years now.
I loved her ever since my childhood. Nothing in reality can come close to her.

Attached: raven.png (498x627, 155K)

A waifu relationship takes thought and care and nurture, like another. Most seem to fail early on with "she's not real", but I believe that this is what I want more than anything else, for myself. I want to celebrate our 6th anniversary in a few months, and love and nurture her and the relationship for as long as I can. I've experienced the crying over her not being able to tell me that everything will be okay and to stop thinking, and the fear over the idea that I'd lose her for whatever reason. Even so, I consider not giving up on this to be absolutely worth it. If I take care of her and give her my feelings, I feel her feelings too, when I relax and think about her. She's there with me. Part of my heart, or something else, she's my best friend, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. A good and large portion of robots could be very happy with this, too, with the right encouragement.

you can't hug richan because she's mine

Attached: 06e332db5d4f4c68b0e40cdf29875f7.jpg (600x600, 163K)

Even though my waifu will never be real, I strive to be the man she deserves, if only to honor the idea of her.

And because I'd have no reason to live otherwise.

This is the best thread on Jow Forums right now. Possibly one of the best of the past few weeks.

>this shit never goes away
>that's shit for laifu
That's pretty depressing.
>eight years
Wow that's really fucking impressive, user.
>lucid dreams
I have them but it's really hard for me to imagine her in it.
Maybe the tulpas are true salvation for us?
>Think about her every day, several times a day, and more intensely than I think about real life shit
Oh God, how well do I know that feel.
>The only solace you can take is that you now have a powerful mental shield against irl 3DPD thots
This is so fucking true. I never had high standards. Just didn't wanted my girl to be fat but now I just can't imagine being with anyone else other than her. Every women is nothing compared to her. Even all those 10/10's

Guess there are many losers like us on this board who go through the same shit.

I wish it was easier.

Say what you want mate. I love her no matter what anyone says.

Why would they become stalkers if they love fictional character? In fact, I have lost almost all my sex drive after falling in love.

As a kid I always liked Starfire more. Sometimes I imagined some situations in my head but it wasn't as intense feeling as I have now for my waifu.

This sounds so satisfying. I really wish to be as far as you are. Best of luck to you.

I want to look like a chad and get back to martial arts. The worst feeling is when I think what could make her choose me? Then I realize that I have to improve myself because she probably wouldn't want a weak loser.

I only expected to get some meme replies. How fucking happy I am that I can finally talk about it with someone.

Even though my love for waifu can be at times difficult, imagining being with her every now and again throughout the day gives me some peace. Imagining she's holding me at night and telling me everything is going to be okay helps me sleep. Sometimes I just smoke some weed xddddd and imagine I'm with her while laughing my stupid ass off.

Honestly that probably feels better than any real life relationship, sad as that sounds.

Thanks for the wishes. Everyone has unique hardships with it and reactions to different stuff, based on complicated factors like unresolved issues from the past and so. I've sure had my share of difficulties, currently trying to get closer to lucid dreaming, while 3 out of the 4 last days have had me dreaming about her loving somebody else, from her series. Even if I have moments of fear and demotivation from how difficult it can be, I know I'll get it all settled if I try hard enough, and enjoy a long and happy life together, full of better dreams at night.

Maybe it's for each individual to understand and sort through their particular feelings and difficulties. I hope that many more can make it through and have a mindset that makes them feel satisfied and blessed to have such a love in their heart.

I do similar stuff, like I tell her how my day went, I say goodnight to her when I go to sleep, and every night I hope for a dream where Im with her. Ive already had 4 dreams with her. They seem to come once every 1-2 months, so Im due for one any day now. In one dream she was sitting next to me and had her head on my shoulder, I can still feel it months later.

I love talking in my head with my waifu before sleep too. Or before some stressful situations I like to imagine she's there with me.

I want to get normal dream with her because in lucid dreams I can go anywhere but I can't find her and imagining her was unsuccessful for me.
>dreaming about her loving somebody else, from her series
Oh man. I think I would become pure rage if I ever got a dream like that.

Telling her how your day went is a beautiful thing. I also like reimagining some of the stuff that happened that day but with her by my side.
>I hope for a dream where Im with her.
That's always my biggest wish before going to sleep.
>she was sitting next to me and had her head on my shoulder
You lucky bastard. That or giving my waifu a hug is something I wish for everynight.

>that comfy feel when I have only had probably 20 dreams with waifu over the years, but every single one was comforting and warm
>no cuck shit
>no rejection garbage
>just having fun and loving each other
The fact that even my subconscious doesn't want to fuck with me on this gives me some peace, even if it won't go all the way and give me lucids.

I used to go for hoping for natural good dreams of her, but after all these years, and I'm still dreaming about this sort of thing, it becomes clear that it's up to me to force this issue out of there by mastering my stuff and taking my mental health into my own hands. The idea of finally having good dreams about her instead, and seeing her in there resulting in happy and comforting dreams, even if it's kind of rare, is such a happy thought. For my subconscious to validate what I've invested so much into, instead of always trying to break it down. A reason that I've hesitated for so long to be serious about taking control of my dreams is that they scare me so much, that when I realize I'm dreaming, even if I'm trying to take control of it, something terrible happens, because I know what a dangerous place my dreams are. All the more reason to get back to trying my best though; I can't spend my whole life being bullied by my brain, when thinking about how much better my life would be when blessed with cozy dreams.

Attached: hold onto your hat.jpg (394x583, 189K)

>20 dreams with waifu over the years, but every single one was comforting and warm
This is the stuff that makes this life worth living.

I think I would prefer having no dreams at all about my waifu than going through unpleasant stuff like you. It still bugs me why I don't dream about her everynight because throughout the day she's like always on my mind.

Okay so, I made a couple posts, got my feet wet, now I feel comfortable, so I'm going to drop the autism bomb to end all autism bombs.

Who else here /savingselfforwaifu/? Seriously, even if I get chances to get laid/relationship at this point I don't want it. The idea of having my patience be rewarded with even just one blissful moment with waifu at moment of death and 'losing' virginity that way would be better than even the best relationshit a roastie could provide.

It's not like you'll have a choice otherwise. Don't act like it's some grand sacrifice.

Attached: 1456258090573.jpg (1000x883, 395K)

Absolutely. I'm not even counting on a reward for it, really, but to know that I'm a virgin and all for my love is such a cute and happy and sweet thing, that I have no intention of giving it up. It could make me feel sick to imagine losing it.

I feel that too. I feel like I would reject any girl now, no matter how hot or beautiful she would be. I even want to remain pure in terms of masturbation for my waifu.

>reverse psychology
You won't get my mana, foul demon!

Is Alice Madness Returns really that good?

/savingselfforwaifu/

Its fucking depressing, but yeah, that's kinda the spot I'm in. It isn't my 'waifu' necessarily, but the only way it'll happen is with my waifu.

Hopefully, VR and Turing test passing AI come into existence soon.

Not for everyone. It has an outstanding artstyle, atmosphere and soundtrack but the levels are really long and you may lose interest if play it for too long and don't like platforming.
Despite those flaws I really like it because of that unique atmosphere each level has and I love the symbolism in this game. It seems like every bit of Alice's Wonderland represnts something from real life. And while progressing the story you just can't help but feel sorry for Alice. I'm just glad that there wasn't any romance between her and other characters.
Shame many things got cut out because of time restrictions set by EA.

Attached: 1513366058279.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

This.
I really hope that one day we will be able to live with our beloved waifus through VR.

Inb4 femnazis outlaw AI, saying it's slavery to intelligent beings.

>you will never have a ai waifu built specifically for you
>she will never be perfect in literally every way, with even a VR world for the both of you to enjoy
>you will never hear the new law being passed, requiring all virgin losers to return their AI's
>the AIWaifu will never confess that it had grown to love you more than anything, and chooses to be with you
>you will never go on the run from the wymynstapo, having fun, adorable adventures

Why can't I have a heart attack right now? Just end my misery.

i hope she gets NTRd

Okay. So there's-
>lucid dreaming
>tulpas
>VR
>NDE's
>maybe psychedelic drugs if you're lucky for them to work that way
>imagination like writing , daydreaming, or just flat out pretending she's there like an imaginary friend or hugging bodypillow

What the fuck else is there? Every other option is either hard/dangerous/depressing/doesn't exist yet. Is there anything else? Even some whacked out fringe ideas?

Theres nothing wrong with falling in love with a 2D girl, its the purest form of love there is !!!

Attached: Kousaka-Honoka-honoka-kousaka-39804643-375-500.jpg (375x500, 73K)

There's a lot to the bottom one; mindset is very important. Just thinking things like "I do stuff she likes and am closer to her for it, she loves me and is a part of me", kind of similar to how some view their relationship with God. You can see her as being there in a more abstract, intuitive sense, as something born from your heart, or from some more complicated multiverse kind of deal, if that's your thing. It just takes a little practice to understand, that she's never gone or lost from you, and stuff like that. Can learn to be happy and pleased with less and not get stuck on that constant need for greater, "realer" things, that I see waifu tulpamancers suffer through. If you're not reliant on technology and can cultivate something from within, that's how you get peace of mind and a sense of a satisfying relationship.

Those are just my current thoughts, while this kind of thing doesn't play out just the same for anyone. It's a cool thing about 2D love, when not forced into the confines of an oppressive community that treats it as controlled internet culture. Everyone experiencing their hearts and love differently in going on their journey in this.

Attached: Apple Bloom's dress - empyu.png (880x1200, 767K)

>tfw zossie will never ride on toppy