Ask a robot who just got accepted into the Police Force anything

Ask a robot who just got accepted into the Police Force anything.

Bit about me
>Been on Jow Forums since 2007
>r9k since 2008
>Left for a while, came back, on off but have been dedicated member since later 2010 up until now
>Bullied in School
>Not a virgin but very rarely get laid(once a year max and always ugly chicks)
>No friends
>High functioning undiagnosed (autism)
>Military background.

Attached: M-EOW-02188.jpg (500x350, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Curtis_LeMay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey bud.

I just passed the poly and waiting for my BG to clear.

I'll probably fly though.

I'm not the usual robot user around here, but i always browse onto R9K randomly. Anyway, what kind of academy are you going into? Paramilitary? I've heard horror stories of ours, but i'm in a huge city.

If they knew you had autism, could you continue being a cop?

How much under average IQ?

why do you think some people are terrified of police while others find them laughable?

What will your duties include?

>he passed a poly
Normalfags out.

What's your reasoning for wanting to be a cop in the first place?

Are you niggaware?

Attached: 1505859617242.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Here's a question I've always wanted to ask a cop:

As you probably know right after ww2 they hanged a bunch of nazis for "just following orders". The implication clearly being that society expects public servants to refuse orders they find immoral, even if it would result in their own dismissal/imprisonment etc.

With this in mind how do you justify enforcing laws that you personally disagree with? How do you feel about the idea that "just following orders" has become a commonplace defence among law enforcement for their actions?

Hey man, congrats, good for you. I hope you like working as a cop.

No, i had to hide it. The force doesnt tolerate mentally defective people

>Polygprah

Thankfuck we dont do those here because theres no way in hell I would have passed.

What questions did they ask?

Nope.

I passed all the entrance exams and ore uni course without studying so I guess Im on the higher end of below average as everyone else said they busted their ass. Some even were retesting lol.

Some people are niggers.

Arresting people, writing briefs, going to court, traffic bullshit, breath testing, breaking up altercations, DVs, investigating petty crime. Im gona go for Riot squad after first year then go for the tactical unit once my GDs are over.

Are you going to pull the trigger on a nigger or just give Chad speed tickets

>breaking up altercations
>autism
Hope you get a body cam!

Well its a good flow on career after getting out of the military. Working a normal 9-5 job is boring and a waste of a life to me. Slaving away at a desk to make money just to spend it on shit. I need excitement, challenges and a bit of drama. I honestly do want to catch bad guys, ive always had this calling if you will to want to save or protect people from bad things. Plus you get to carry a gun.

They cant imprison cops for disobeying orders, its not the military. Theyll just fire you but we have a union so you can contest it. IMO the law is the law, end of story. However if I cant see you break it did it ever happen? Everyone is human, even cops. For me being given an order to say break up a political rally I agree with I would disassociate myself with my beliefs as the safety of the public, my team mates and myself is more important. You have a job to do and you must be professional.

I doubt I will but there isnt much else I can do. Gotta pass the training first.

Both. My main goal is to get posted to a beach side station so I can infringe women for sunbathing topless.

They do these days.

How is it possible for a robot to get into the Police or any similar organization like the military of that matter.

what state?
I took my POST excam in February and got a 63. Needed a 70 to apply further into local PD, bummed out. Tried my hardest. Looking for another PD that accepts lower scores so I can stop being a neet.

Attached: pepe rain coat.gif (700x525, 801K)

>They cant imprison cops for disobeying orders, its not the military

right, so you have even less excuse for following orders you disagree with

>IMO the law is the law, end of story
>I would disassociate myself with my beliefs

so were they wrong to hang the nazis who were following the law of the land and disassociating themselves from their own beliefs?

Military background, discipline, alot of life experience and fitness.

Instead of chasing Stacey on the weekends I get into the gym and lift or go for runs with weight vests. I have alot of anger from my teen years and I use that to motivate me. Im also a nerd for all things weaponary, military related so I did pretty well in the military with the exception of being pretty anti-social but I could work within a team when I needed too. I was the quiet psycho type. Im also really good and acting proper and respectful when I need too, telling people what they need to hear. Its pretty east to pass job interviews and pysch screens for me. The job really doesnt intimidate me much. I spoke to some kids on the fitness day who said they had failed twice already and were really nervous but who had dreamnt of becoming a cop their whole life and Im just like 'yeah I need a job' so maybe that carefree confidence helped me out.

Im not a terrible shot either. Plus the mil background keeps me attached to the old boys club so im in no doubt Ill get along well with everyone.

Legally no, ethically yes. If the Nazis didnt want to get hung they shouldnt have lost the war. But alas the kikes won.

War is hell.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Curtis_LeMay

'I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier. '

Join the military. Itll give you a good grounding.

I was already in the military, for a year. I can't re-enlist because of the injury I had to my spine.

Well that's an interesting perspective, I disagree with it myself but at least it's logically consistent. I personally would never want to be described as "a good soldier". Thanks for your answer, good luck with the new job.

also it's 'hanged' not 'hung'

>My solution to the problem would be to tell [the North Vietnamese Communists] frankly that they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age
He sounds like an idiot. I hope you don't idolize him.

>>Bullied in School
>>Not a virgin but very rarely get laid(once a year max and always ugly chicks)
>>No friends

>Military Background

Jesus Christ I am worried. I thought you guys were all neckbeards and virgins.

They asked pretty much EVERYTHING.

It was a 5 hour ordeal. Drug use, cheating on spouse, pirating music, stealing from work, lying on tests, hiding anything, sex with fucking animals.

ALL OF IT.

I'm pretty normie for this board, but it's been my off and on home for 10 years so suck me.

>not wanting to bomb commies

Kill yourself, soyboy

I do.

Normies on suicide watch.

>Undiagnosed.
So you don't have autism, then.

>wanting to bomb people that had the same values as the USA but got some bad ideas from mean old China
no u faggot

>pirating music, stealing from work, lying on tests, hiding anything,

Jesus fuck I would have been screwed. Who the hell hasnt done any of that.

Holy shit how did you fail the POST?

I'm ranked 23 out of like 1500 applicants rn. Scored upper 90's though.

I owned up to some things, not all of them. The polygraph is a character test and a way to fail out guys they don't like, IMO. I lied, and passed.

I put in brackets to infer thats its the meme kind. ie Im anti social, have weird interests. DESU My dad once told me that he always thought I had autism if thats any indication of my background.

If I grew up in this modern age I would have definitely been diagnosed. Autism is bullshit pseudo medicine. Its just basically 'my child is broken doctor, fix it because it doesn't perform like every other normal kid out there 100% of the tme and Im sick of explaining to my friends why and Im too lazy to be a good parent'. Boomers are idiots. Kids these days dont want to associate with people they dont like in situations they dont like. Doesnt mean they are mentally ill.Also lining things up in neat lines is not a bad thing.

>Normies on suicide watch.

Yeah you could say that. I couldn't imagine anything scarier then a gun toting, jacked up turbo cyborg. Doesn't make any sense, its breaking every kind of stereotype.

I wanted to be a LEO until I caught a felony as a retarded teenager. At least a fellow robot is doing my dream.

I did ok with the first half of it was piss easy, and then when it started asking me to fill in the blanks of a paragraph with a word of the exact same number of letters as the given spaces "something something _ _ _ _ _ _ goes something something"
like, what the fuck is this crossword level bullshit?
Not even a hint for the first letter? I took wild guesses for those 30 questions, and that's what brought my score way down.

I also forgot to mention Im a raging alcoholic lol.

Are u robocop?

I guess so.
dsdafs

Attached: images.jpg (244x207, 6K)

Ill give you 4 months before you realize being a cop is not a good job for robots its and quit.

>Riot Squad
>tactical unit
>implying
Keep dreaming little guy because thats all its ever going to be.

Fuck off pig, how many civilians were you planning on gunning down today?

This was a little weird to read.
We had a few guys like you in my old unit and we always micked them that they would shoot up the unit and join the taliban

oh great. an autistic cop. I hope you get shot in the back of the head, in a peaceful manner.

If you try to abuse your power, I will find you.

As long as they arent complete idiots its actually pretty easy.

Wanting to put up with all the horseshit that comes with being in a job like that though still means you are probably pretty fucked in the head.

Hey OP, Ive always wanted to help people and benfif the world which is why I was going for a psych degree in college. My local city is down around 700 officers. IF Im in shape and not retarded what else would I need to be a cop? Does a degree help?

Oh, shit! Looks like we have some triggered overgrown teenagers and petty criminals!

Let's play some bingo! How many of you were caught for:

>Speeding
>Possession
>Shoplifting
>Graffiti
>Underage Drinking
>Noise Complaint
>Drunk Driving
>Lewd Conduct
>Public Intoxication
>Assault

What are you going to use your authority on? Please bully some dindus.

This guy is going to be exactly the kind of cop that everybody hates, including all other cops and all citizens.

What makes you think that? Besides saying "kikes" in one post.

How valid is the "I feared for my life" excuse?