So I heard apparently this is the female equivalent of Jow Forums and as soon as I click the catalog some of the first...

so I heard apparently this is the female equivalent of Jow Forums and as soon as I click the catalog some of the first threads I saw.
>how do I get a sugar daddy >>>crystal.cafe/b/res/2088.html?
>sex work
>>>crystal.cafe/b/res/768.html
>communism thread
>>>crystal.cafe/b/res/4053.html
this is what "fembots" are like, just typical souless, degenerate wymen if not worse then your average roastie.

Attached: 1514222094032.jpg (1536x1874, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/b/res/2088.html?
youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI
crystal.cafe/feels/res/1.html#6460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was there any doubt? Women are stupid especially the aspie kind.

>all women are the same degenerate roasties
Babbys first blackpill?

no I just want to black pill all the normie cancer that's been infesting this board lately.

no way son I've loathed women for over a decade.

Attached: 1489178131000.png (983x697, 927K)

Well this is certainly your average woman right here. Hats off to you old chap. I think I'll swear off maidens for the rest of my life.

How... could someone... do such a thing... to a child

you better believe it is cuck. one day a succubus is going to tear your heart out or ruin your life, you better get ready for it.

The mother is a piece of shit. The boyfriend did it. Men are shit too.

succubi aren't human user.

Attached: 1518401727300.jpg (1817x1003, 562K)

all women are like this tho user. the bad boy meme is real, I know first hand. my brother is a junkie criminal and he scored the most beautiful 10/10 stacy from sweden just for being an absolute scum bag.

Attached: 1519138770716.png (634x864, 586K)

What better way to escape from your sorrows and bitterness than to destroy something innocent?

Once again I see two scumbags.
1)your brother
2)swedish stacy

Men are just as garbage.

I'm not blind to the behaviors of women, I just don't think most of them would allow their children to be raped and killed. Guess I'm just not pilled enough, crazy guy over here ignoring children dying and being raped by the millions every day while their mothers maniacally wring their hands together. Before you go claiming that I'm denying it happens at all, I'm talking about matters of degree here among the general population and the conscious willingness of mothers to allow it to happen.

>crystal.cafe/b/res/2088.html?
>Go to /soc/ (they have frequent sugar threads) or Jow Forums, find a beta orbiter. If you're decent looking, good with angles, so on, you can get some guys to send you anywhere between $20-$200 a week for nudes or chatting. Bonus if you like to cam, have some type of basic bitch fetishes, and fit their niche physically.

Attached: 1481032726304.jpg (588x575, 46K)

pretty much all women date these types user. brothers girlfriends didn't just consist of stacies. he's had intellectual, even borderline "fembot" girlfriends or fuck buddies too.
you must be underaged or a roastie right?

Attached: 1524035206933.jpg (600x4113, 233K)

>44788877
Nice attempt, but it's not believable.

I was actually surprised at how nice everyone seemed on some of the threads I read, then again I don't doubt there's some social desirability trending higher with women that's muddling the data. I must continue my research.

I feel like you're reeling from something that happened recently. I'm getting the vibe that this thread is more personal than topical.

Well they're right, you people are thirstier than a dying man in the desert.

They tend to "trim the fat", so to speak. I've posted there before and have been banned for saying something rather trivial. They didn't even find out I was a man through it, I just wasn't nice enough.

That's better.
Would be better if you said "You men"

What are you so surprised about? There's practically a chan/forum for every niche group. Really not surprising there's one for gold diggers.

This, honestly. I wouldn't do something like that myself but it's easy money. I remember some dude on Jow Forums talked about pretending to be a girl online and getting some guy to send him hundreds of dollars each month.

Guess only mentally ill people fall for that.

women don't care about children user, they are expendable to them just like men. women only care about themselves.

Attached: 1517978682656.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

>easy money
It's not. You need to find the rare combination of someone who is extremely desperate and dumb, in addition to having money.

im pretty sure beta bux is a meme. thats why its so fun to meme it.

hahahaha meme'd xd

muh who hurt you tee hee!! XDXDXD!!!
you're defiantly a roastie, I got you now.

Well it's not all men, not even most men but r9ks unique combination of desperation and retardation can easily be exploited by whores.

I don't personally think robots are as dumb as Jow Forums invaders make them out to be. In fact, I'd say they're MORE cautious. As far as what kinds of men would fall for "fembot" schemes, it's usually newfags, anyway. They deserve hazing like this if they're not smart enough to realize anonymous people aren't always what they pretend to be. I can't be too mad then. I'm just a bit upset that Jow Forums is shamed with the disgrace of those who ARE dumb enough to fall for whorish tricks.

did you not read my post? those threads are at the top roast.

Attached: clipboard024.jpg (779x916, 65K)

Did your mom treat you real bad growin up?

Lol you don't. I'm not a roastie, even so, I didn't mean it in the way you interpreted it. I have empathy for you. If you're not doing this from a personal angle then whatever, I just think you'd get more out of sharing what's really happened in its own context. But you do you mane.

Then there's like 80% newfags here.

KYS SLOOT!!

Attached: 1520287632143.jpg (520x588, 121K)

for you>100% non organic

Yeah, it's kind-of sickening, really. I hate having to explain well-known aspects of Robot culture.

I just want to know if this comes from personal experience. I'm not trying to offend you robot.

This Gonzales guy had a great personality, that's what women want desu

I'm not And I don't know why you keep thinking I'm a girl.

because of the way you type and post. if you are a "male" you're probably on HRT because you think and post like a wyman.

Women are scum

Unsurprisingly that's not an original post

I won't deny that I'm on HRT, but I haven't fully transitioned yet.

nice try samefag.

>originally non originals

lol it sure is getting to your head user.

Attached: Laughing-Memes-20.jpg (620x364, 13K)

You gotta pick a good partner.
youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI

Ahh, I see what you're doing now. You got me.

Attached: samefaggingbait.jpg (792x695, 106K)

>thinking it's just one of us
We're all taking the piss out of you. Lighten up.

yes females are vermin that's common knowledge here newfag.

My question still stands though. Were many of you treated badly by your moms?

My mom loved and loves me very much and I love her. I'm her favorite child and she considers me her baby boy.

my mom was and is an abusive cunt

no not really the only woman I don't hate in this world is my mother.

Fucking same my mom is great

she's probably only that way because I have a large bank account and she's relying on me to look after her when she get's older.
women don't even seem to love their own children.

You have no idea what love is

aw roastie did I strike a nerve? kys!

Yeah, you did. I bet your momma loves you. I just mean you've never felt that way about anyone. You've never been a mom or a dad or a husband. You don't recognize it when you see it.

i'm sure she does but it's not unconditional. as soon as i'm poor or broke she'll kick me out.
it was quite sickening when she found out how much money I had, she was basically jumping in joy over it mfw.

Attached: 1518354987307.jpg (464x480, 115K)

>you've never felt that way about anyone.
and you have?

Nigger people like money. Even if she's materialistic it don't mean she don't love you. It's also possible she's happy for you.
Sometimes being kicked out is what an adult needs. Some chances I would have never taken for myself. Who wants to leave the womb?

Yeah, my family. I'd do anything for them.
What about you user?

pRTjMeY they have discord and its active!

tbf I'm pleasantly suprised that a lot of their threads are kinda similar to ours, my opinion on wymin has been raised but that's not saying much given how apocalyptically low it was before.

lol you guys really can't stop talking about us

>boohoo only looks count
>on a website where you are resuced to your looks before a woman gets to know you
you guys are turbo-retards

Attached: 1522209136635.gif (430x228, 1.03M)

*reduced

>my opinion on wymin has been raised but that's not saying much given how apocalyptically low it was before.
what? why? did you not see the threads from there that I posted?

i'm blackpilling all the normal scum and newfags on the feminine jew.
alot of the idiots on here think "fembots" are any different from all the other filth out there.

Attached: 1524035619234.jpg (582x573, 28K)

well lucky you too have a functional family user.
my cousins are niggers so that's just about sums up my family.

>Sometimes being kicked out is what an adult needs
living on my own, working some piece of shit dead end job with no one? no thanks i'd rather be a neet.

Yeah, I am. You've really got no one?
We're opposites you and me, my cousins are white trash.

c'mon user don't you want to try your hand at independence? At least you can fap in peace.

i'm going no fap tho. but i'll be completely alone and it will be a massive waste of money.

wtf is this shit they want to be Jow Forums but their rules are more like tumblr. women cant come up with a site original for themselfs so they copy shit and then they use the same stupid rules as their other canserous sites

Attached: SmartSelect_20180419-160732_Chrome.jpg (867x887, 297K)

Well, maybe someday you'll change your mind. Just don't ever think it's too late or that it can't do anything for you.

Yeah I did, but I was expecting much worse.

Besides, this board has its fair share of cancer as well, look at the non stop trapspamming

>impying robots aren't exactly the fucking same
WEW

Women are way more vile and since they value social cohesion no one ever comes to the defense of men in their man hating threads.
They cannot argue for shit and they outright ban dissenting opinions when they cannot posit valid counter-arguments.
Both lolcow and crystal cafe are notorious for banning posters that might challenge their echo-chamber.
r9k is not like that. It's no wonder that hardly anyone posts in either of those shitholes and most women gravitate towards this board, regardless of the misogyny.

Women are lesser men, and women cant stand other women.

Attached: 1524057418369.jpg (1104x1400, 1.57M)

>how do I get a sugar daddy
>how get mommy gf
>same difference

>this is what "fembots" are like, just typical souless, degenerate wymen if not worse then your average roastie.
Isnt it fair to say most of us are typical soulless degenerate men? People in glass houses etc.

people there seem kinda nice
it's a shame guys can't post there. also chances are they are all dudes

Except they can probably get a sugar daddy, whereas we will forever be without a mommy gf.

>most women gravitate towards this board, regardless of the misogyny.
>women cant stand other women.
Women have enough sense to hate other women but not enough sense to be any different themselves. That's why when they come to flourishing male communities and get a foothold in they just trash the whole place until it's just as shitty as all the woman-based communities.

Also a sugar daddy is much different from a mommy gf. Maybe it would be comparable if it was a daddy bf compared to a mommy gf since the sugar daddy thing implies that money is central so it's just pseudoprostitution minus any risk or work. Furthermore the comparison between a regular daddy bf and a mommy gf is still slanted in their favour since mommy gf is a niche and socially abhorrent fetish, whereas the majority of girls want a daddy bf (or at the very least some softer variant of this which can be categorized as dominant men).

>women encourage men to be scum
>men are biologically hard-wired to follow women's commands
>>>it's men's fault!

>men are biologically hard-wired to follow women's commands
Only beta soyboy fucks, for real men it's literally the other way around.

I was abused and exploited by every single woman in my life. This includes my mother, female teachers, female classmates, female coworkers and female """friends""". And people wonder why I avoid any contact with women.

Sugar daddy is about giving you money, mommy gf is about giving you love and affection.
Really shows who values what.

How much of a little bitch are you to have every woman you've met walk all over you?

Women can't be "robots"--that's an exclusively male social designation. But women are terrible and can't let men have anything for themselves--even if it's a bad thing. So here we are.

>every woman I've ever met was a cunt
>>>it's my fault
Can ANYTHING EVER not be men's fault?

You're right but to be fair women can get love and affection from anyone at any time. It's not a difficult resource for them to acquire and it requires no effort or commitment from them. This doesn't justify anything but we are all victims to our conditioning.

cant even come up with something original

Attached: Screenshot - Thursday 19 April 2018 - 09:41:08 IST.png (845x369, 204K)

whomst is the thottie in op pic?

>being financially independent

Attached: 1520035672753.jpg (600x477, 349K)

I've given up.

How much does it cost to become a sugar dad/daddy? Realistically. What does it entail? What do i have to pay for? For how long? Where do i find girls who are up to it? Will she have sex with me even if i'm an autistic retard?

If everyone you ever meet is a cunt to you, it's absolutely your fault.

Strangely enough the majority of men are nice and the only real

That's where you are wrong kiddo.>feelsthread>>>>crystal.cafe/feels/res/1.html#6460