R9k gets fit 2019

Everyone should have a goal, a set of achievements or maybe just a bucket list.
You're here because you don't, you're aimless and have nowhere to go in life.
So why not make a goal to get fitter by 2019? everyone knows exercise not only improves your physical state, but mental state too. It also improves your chance of getting a gf.
>b-b-but i'm a twig how do I start??
general guide to fitness:
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>b-b-b-but I weigh 300 pounds!
then make it your goal to lose weight by the start of 2019!
>*something something become a sissy*
"no!" reminder to ignore all lgbt shills you see on Jow Forums!
>I'm able bodied, where do I start?
youtube.com/watch?v=d-d5kuSFBMk&t
look up more "calisthenic" exercises once these become too easy.
Whether it's going to the gym, going for a jog or just not feasting on chocolate everyday, make everyone proud and become healthier by 2019.

Attached: loose.jpg (4488x3508, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5S9MHxectn4
youtu.be/PKRUKalbx3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bottom image is gayer. At least the traps are feminine

lads is it gay to shave arm hair?

this. How embarrassing OP
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

I cant even muster up the energy to take a bath anymore, how am i supposed to work out?

First post, best post.
How will board invaders ever recover?

I remember wanting to get muscles when I was like 13. I remember failing in PE. I remember being 19/20, buying protein powder and weights and hating every second of exercise.
Im 23 now and I have constantly had it in the back of my mind that I should exercise and lift and eat a perfectly balanced diet. It is just never going to happen. Some people just don't have the correct mental state and external environment to get fit.

Spotted the trap, stay booty blasted you sodomite. Know that gains do not diminish nearly as much as looks with age. May you and your kind live to old age so you can suffer with being ugly and unloved for over sixty years.

>tfw gaybot but still want to get semi Jow Forums anyway for self pride reasons
>already run 5k 3 days a week
>do 150 sqauts, 150 crunches and 76 pushups (as many as I could do)
>wake up to go for run
>legs kill
>realise that I can't both run and sqaut

What's better sqauting or running? I heard that sqauts use more muscles, but running is a nice cardiovascular activity that helps keep my mood in check, will doing calisthenics help keep my suicidal tendencies at bay like running does?

don't you trapfaggots want the neets of Jow Forums to get fit so you can date them?

no

Attached: 1518629704345.png (635x900, 1.57M)

>tfw just want to admire muscular physiques but don't know how to express it without sounding gay

What are some good exercises I can do without going to the gym?

t. shut-in

Scooby 1961 is the best Jow Forumsness youtuber

How can anyone live a normal life without excersising in beyond me. Every time I skip gym for more than 3 days I feel like shit, add a spoiled diet in a mix for a week and I'm ready to kill mysself.
Actualy, excersise keeps your mental health at bay through different ways:
1) Takes BCAA's from bloodstream to muscles so other aminos can get into your brain and be converted to dopamin, serotonin etc.
2) Dramaticaly lowers cortisol(stress hormone), elevated levels of which damage the brain, ages one's body faster than normal and makes you fat(strong correlation with increased insulin sensivity). Proven fact: any animal that has a social dominance hierarchy has as much cortisol as low it is on the ladder(CEO's have the lowest cortisol among human population).
3) It strongly promotes the relase of BDNF-1, which is basicaly growth hormone for brain cells. Excersice, fasting and psylocibin mushrooms are only known ways to increase levels of BDNF-1

Also, stop poisoning yourself with sugars, sweeteners, vegetable oils(except olive and coco oil) and refined carbs. And eat more fiber, this is a big one, feed your gut bacteria.

BEAT YOU TO IT user.

Ive started weight lifting(bought 2, 15~35 dumbbells), dieting, cutting out starch and as much sugar as i can catch.

Doing more grocery shopping for fibers, protiens, B vitamins, etc etc

those people just oblivious to consequences of sedenetary lifestyle and bad nutrition. It's fucking devastating.

The only people who'll call you gay are people are people who were against you from the start (i.e reikofaggots) Jow Forums people, are beautiful, as Arnold put it, "you can't buy, inherit or trade a muscular body, if you want one you have to earn it", I respect everyone who's fit regardless of circumstances or other traits because of that.

Calinsthetics, read the OP

Attached: 1515518552195.png (550x550, 317K)

>don't you trapfaggots want the neets of Jow Forums to get fit so you can date them?
You have a point. The ugly robots should get fit because they can't become traps anyway

Go spin a dradle you foreskin eating lizard.

Attached: Dirlewanger_Crossed_Grenades_symbol.svg.png (1200x1470, 130K)

>work out
>look at myself shirtless and sweating
>get an erection
>jack off to myself
i'm a lost cause

Attached: images (16).jpg (200x252, 17K)

Yes

Dude I was literally the exact same way as you. Was the weakest in PE, hated lifting weights, bought protein powder, made no gains. But I changed. I started off with calisthenics and I learned to even enjoy lifting. I now work out every day, I force myself even if I don't want to, I just go to the gym without thinking and I start lifting and I always end up enjoying it. Hitting PR's and making gainz every day. You don't have to lift hard to make gains, you just have to consistently exercise and you will notice gainz. Also diet fucks over many people, so fix that.

Pro tip: nofap

Nothing wrong with autosexuality user, I occasionally masturbate to myself, if you're beautiful then it's no wonder you find yourself attractive

Attached: 1511446750807.png (1008x756, 1.45M)

>high carb low fat whole food plant based diet
>only regular exercise is stuff I enjoy, mostly just moving myself
>effortlessly maintain perfect otter physique

Attached: KNdtK6J.jpg (1000x630, 91K)

Absolutely this. If I spend more than 3 hours sitting in front of a computer I feel like absolute shit. I have to exercise or I will be miserable.

Been eatin 1500 cals or less for the past two weeks, except yesterday where I ate like 2600, so decided I should fast today. Not feeling hunger but feeling I should eat something.

user, please just force yourself. Don't think, just do it. Just start forcing yourself to improve. Use the kaizen method. youtu.be/5S9MHxectn4

Also any suggestions on exercise for me, I'm fat at 240 lbs 6'1
>I used to jog a bit, and wouldn't mind startin again but I'm worried about my joints

I am 6'7 and 209 pounds.
Im not overweight but i have fat that i want to lose.
I am exercising, eating low-fat / healthy fat products, cut out sugar, but still nothing happens.
I can feel myself being stronger and feeling happier a BIT, but why am i not changing physically??

Count your calories. You are still eating at or above maintenance. If you don't want to count calories (i didn't want to do it either so I did this) then just eat one meal a day. You choose one hour of the day to eat whatever you want (preferably something healthy) and then after it ends you stop eating. It's pretty much impossible to get too many calories this way, you'd have to actually try. Is it unhealthy? No, you will feel great. Hungry, but great.

I dont want to act like an asshole faggot, but im a big dude and i need food to not collapse. If i dont eat at least twice a day i will be weak as shit and wouldnt be able to work out..

invest in a good set of dumbbells. you can get adjustable ones that go from soyboy 5 lbs up to 50.

>Better than The Golden One
Originally LMAOing user.

Attached: 542433425.jpg (1521x855, 93K)

Then just skip lunch. Have a decently sized breakfast, replace lunch with water, have an early-ish dinner.

>waaa i cant stop eating
Look at down at your fat belly. See that? That's calories just waiting to be burned. Your body gets used to the caloric deficit and starts using your stored fat for energy. Take the pain for a few days or stay fat forever. Besides, I already told you to count calories if you don't wanna do OMAD.

Tips for getting more energy? I'm not even that depressed anymore, but still sleep 10 hours or so. Without that sleep, I'm really tired and make up for it the next night.

So, what do you listen to while working out?

It's gonna sound gay, but anime OPs make for some good workout tunes. It makes pushing myself to finish a set trivial, and I can full on run through a full version of Sorairo Days.

youtu.be/PKRUKalbx3s

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

AIIEYEYEYEYYE

Working out and lifting will give you more energy

How much do you spend when bulking? Also where can I find good Jow Forums recipes?