Why do people always try to act so tough?

Why do people always try to act so tough?

>ha, you like your alchohol to have FLAVOR?! What a girl.

>ha, you dont like black coffee?! What a girl.

>ha, you cant eat your soup at 400 degrees?! What a girl.

>ha, you want your food to have more seasoning than just salt and pepper?! What a girl.

>ha, you can't deadlift while you have DOMS?! What a girl.

It's almost like if you want something to not be an unpleasant, painful, or possibly crippling men call you a pussy for it. Sometimes even women will do this, even to each other. It's been bothering me.

Attached: SKELEGUNSPOOK.png (632x513, 388K)

Men are almost entirely about dick waving, they get all their self worth from needless competition and one-upmanship.

Life's a bitch so don't be a bitch faggot.

How do you one up someone by proving you can drink something that tastes like shit? Wouldnt you instead boast your ability to make more flavorful and expensive drinks since it's an indicator of your wealth, creativity, and IQ?

Because most men are primitive fucking apes.

Why would I make my life less pleasant if life is already unpleasant?

I dont believe you. Humans are better than that.

You shouldn't deadlift when you have Doms. You should let them heal first.

if you want a real laugh head over to a hockey thread /sp/ and say the league should make players wear facemasks due to the number of recent head injuries

I know that user. But when you tell someone you have DOMs most of them will tell you to stop being a bitch and power through it anyways, i.e. lift even though you can barely move your fucking arms.

I can literally feel the OOGA BOOGA when people do this.

Some of us arent built to be men I guess. Its not you fault your weak.

You'd be wrong. Not most humans, anyway. Surely there's some exceptional people but the average guy is dumb as bricks and proud of it.

Because if you can't withstand pain to the extent that i can, you are weaker than me and therefore dominated by me

>thinks its manly to drink alcoholic beverages made to mask any alcohol, usually with sugar

>thinks its manly to destroy any good quality in a coffee bean, usually with sugar

>thinks his sensitive mouth is that of the average males

>wants to destroy any quality of high grade meat with excessive seasoning, usually sugar

>you're not training hard enough because of "pain", you let your mentality limit you

You're life is unpleasant because you refuse to take the hard road and face the unpleasant, uphill battle life is in the first place, like all the men before you who either faced that hardship or died alone. This is just my opinion, but I think you resent the idea of other people calling you to action because you fear that you couldn't rising to the occasion in the first place. I know black coffee, and flavored alcohol aren't all that important, but people are smarter than you think. They know that when the lion attacks you're not going to be the one to take it on, and try to rationalize why you shouldn't have to fight lions and why it's not you're problem.

Wouldnt I be stronger since I dont needlessly expose myself to danger and injury to impress a fag gaggle of 'friends' and therefore am able to eat healthier, lift and exercise more efficiently, be in a better mental state because I work a white collar job, and have more interesting things to talk about since I have more to me than just "go too cloob and get laid oook eeek!"

>people complaining about some appaerent lack of manliness
>being this insecure about your manliness that you've got to shame other men into doing what you ate doing

That made me chuckle. Thanks user. You guys are funny people.

Rationizing is why men have brought society where it is today. It is the ability to know when to fight and when you dont have to that separates apes like you from ubermensch.

>rationalizing that it isnt your problem

What if it isnt my problem though? Why get involved in something not having to do with me or people I care about?

>why does competition exist

probably for the same reason I'm saging this thread.

because people are pathetic?

Op just shut up and go do/drink what you like and life will filter you to where you're more comfortable with like-minded people
>Bee yourself

Because I'm your daddy you little shit! You're going to like and appreciate this!!!

Attached: IMG_8477.jpg (611x440, 64K)

yeah. the pathetic ones are the ones that cry about being compared to other tuff guys.
>sage