How do you get this delusional?

Was browsing plebbit as I do from time to time when nothing interesting is going on here, then I found this shit. Holy kek my sides went into orbit, how can someone be THIS BLIND, some dude is groping your gf's tits/ass in public and you dont freak out....

The worst part is the beta cucks defending this roast beef sammich saying shit like "she is in a DANGEROUS SITUATION", "she's a brave person", ect... jesus christ whenever I'm feeling bad about my life at least I'm not like these pathetic cuckolds.
>the absolute state of these fucking normans.

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/8dart4/found_out_my_girlfriend_was_being_sexually/?utm_source=reddit-android

Attached: 5exIdCp_d.jpg (640x1163, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"She's too scared to fight back"
Fuck reddit soyfags

Go back there.

Sage in all fields.

>how do you get this delusional
I don't know man. You're the one browsing reddit.

Lmfao I'm crying

Good find op

Attached: 1523988304487.jpg (740x982, 101K)

>"holy kek"
>"was browsing plebbit"
get out normie

Attached: 19554196_282774735530124_3628476403659680226_n.jpg (261x199, 7K)

I read the whole conversation, I'm a bit of a Chad personally so I would've said it with one text "either you tell him to stop, and I get to beat the shit out of him, or we aren't dating anymore" there's plenty of other succubi out there to take your seed

I used to "sexually assault" a girl all the time by grabbing her boobs in class. She never said anything because she actually just wanted my dick. If she is putting up with it, it's safe to say she enjoys it at a certain level.

Attached: 1523323653820.jpg (500x500, 58K)

That conversation was painful, babe.

Be smart.
youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI

>Yeah, like a week ago a "friend," bit her leg and left a really really bad bruise like it turned dark black and yellow-ish, her mom said the same thing, you need to stand up for yourself and whoever did that isn't a good friend, I don't remember why the bite happened I think it was because of horseplay but it was a really bad intentional bite, more than horseplay. The person who did it was a girl too.
Oh lord, this guy is getting cucked and he's ok with it.

Attached: disgust003.jpg (544x572, 30K)

Not my fault you faggots make me bored with you pink pill/faggot spam.
I also browse the missed connections in my newspaper as well because it's funny, its unironically called "winks and kinks", gotta get some keks somewhere when 4chin fails to deliver anything other then /b/ ylyl threads that havnt had new content for 6+ years.

This goy gets it, idk why more people dont browse it just to brighten their day just a bit, after seeing how shit their life is my wagecuck life seems so much better in comparison.

Attached: 1502113534470.gif (260x317, 390K)

You are everything wrong with this website and I hope you leave and never come back.

Attached: 1523175772795.png (800x800, 84K)

Haha least I got to enjoy this with my morning covfefe, every once in awhile plebbit delivers a good one.

Attached: dhd8mLm.gif (638x360, 735K)

T. Cocksucker posting trap/pink pill pics.
Make sure to let us know when you become another suicide statistic faggot.

Attached: Jewish_necktie.jpg (600x800, 58K)

"Shes a very loud and brave person too, I'm not sure why she lets guys do things to her"
>kek

Attached: 7d1.png (540x641, 205K)

>if you criticise me it's because you belong to the conspiracy against "my people"
No, user.

Your posts are just shockingly low quality, and I'm sure even that people who agree with their content will back me up when I say that it would be better if they had never been posted.

You come to Jow Forums for a reason. Even if it's a shithole, you still come here, and you come here because there is something here that you like that you cannot get anywhere else.

That being the case, why do you insist on trying to erase Jow Forums's uniqueness in a flood of crossposts from other websites? Why do you insult the very people who provide the content that you come here for when they complain about you importing foreign content from other places?

You're short-sighted and abrasive and you annoy me.

Attached: black hole.png (1024x595, 559K)

Shut up retard. If we forget what normie degeneracy is we will become the new degeneracy. We need reminders from time to time

Reading this makes me remember Floyd from GTA V.

Get the duck outta here, Chad.

>"shut up retard"
what are you, underage?
YOU are the degenerate here. Get out.

Attached: 1500424924604.gif (150x148, 930K)

Newfagg . Dont waste my time

I'd probably break up with her for the fact that she's not comfortable saying stuff to me.

Also there's obviously something fishy going on here especially with how casually she sounded with how it was going.

That's why it's so funny, it's also why I go on r.relationship.advice from time to time. It started with me reading the local paper (which we got free at my college) and seeing some local guy who wanted to get shit on as his kink (this is how these freaks got in touch b4 craigslist/the internet).

Now I'll browse plebbit while at work (since 4chins would get me fired) and see if I can find any juicy stories like this one, good for a kek every once in awhile and makes the day go by faster.

Attached: 7d61fc3b76d0d0a5afa9a2cd5c5545f3.jpg (736x730, 52K)

>"newfagg"
LOL get out, you fuckin normie. you dont belong here queer

Attached: 1501726222892.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

>tfw you see comments popping up you know came from here.
Cry havoc and let slip the doggos of war.

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Op is a normalfag piece of shit

>Your posts are just shockingly low quality, and I'm sure even that people who agree with their content will back me up when I say that it would be better if they had never been posted.
No they aren't and no they don't.
t. someone who agrees with him

>That being the case, why do you insist on trying to erase Jow Forums's uniqueness in a flood of crossposts from other websites?
That doesn't erase Jow Forums's uniqueness any more than posting any other outside article would. In other words, it doesn't.

>Why do you insult the very people who provide the content that you come here for when they complain about you importing foreign content from other places?
Because that content is shit. Quit posting it, trapfag.

>You're short-sighted and abrasive and you annoy me.
You're a moronic degenerate and I don't care how you feel.

Bang bang skeet skeet
I will never leave

Attached: image.png (1352x1077, 1.02M)

>samefagging reditor
Many such cases. Sad!

Kek this guy, your slowly making me laugh more then the plebbit post.

T. OP

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 47K)

That is not samefagging...

Who the fuck says "babe" this much

Right babe? Originolli

Attached: rich-piana-insulin-header-1068x566.jpg (1068x566, 63K)

>I, Reddit, (though naturally too smart for Reddit),

Not him, and I don't even browse reddit, but please go fuck yourself. He's absolutely right. This place is shit. Even the bait here is stale.

it doesn't really erase Jow Forums's uniqueness. the thing that makes it unique is the way people respond to posts - if OP was the one seriously posting about getting cucked and looking for people to defend his whore gf, then it'd be a bad post. but he's posting knowing full well people will find the reddit post unintentionally funny (unintentionally being the key word).

>the thing that makes it unique is the way people respond to posts
And this is because the posters are unique.

i.e. not the same posters that you find on Reddit.

Which is fucking annihilated when we get crossposters who literally find this shit on Reddit posting here.

>the posters are unique
>see the same ylyl, trap, faggot, gore, ect. thread every day
Imagine being this much of a newfag

Attached: IMG_6457.jpg (500x277, 24K)

I think what matters is the intention when browsing reddit. if someone browses reddit with the intention of seriously reading and replying to posts, then they're a redditor. if they're actively looking for garbage posts, knowing full well they'll likely find most garbage posts on reddit, then it doesn't exactly make them someone who belongs to that community.

>posts
>posters
Different words, retard.

>>>/reddit/

> (You)
>>posts
>>posters
>Different words, retard.
>
>>>>/reddit/
>would rather see pic related then a thread poking fun at redditors.
Absolutely fucking kys you faggot kike shill.

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-070959_Omnichan.jpg (1440x2960, 804K)

my gf too was slapped in the ass by some fuccboi and she won't tell me because "you would get mad". Though she was angry at him and told his friend that if he do it again she will accuse him of molesting in university council. He stopped harrasing her and became sheepingly nice.

Holy shit ive been lurking for 3 years, but i gotta say op is a new fag normie faggot that needs to be obliterated off this board back to plebblit

There's a Brad that fondles and touches a Stacey in our university library / media room. I know she has a boyfriend because he lives in my dormitory wing and she comes over regularly to make out and do whatever normies do. I forgot about it until I saw this.
If I rat on her and the Brad to her boyfriend, will her boyfriend be my friend? No one likes talking to me because I look crazy and am crazy.

Attached: 11A.jpg (1280x960, 376K)

don't do it man, you will become part of a drama and Brad gonna beat your shit up. Just watch their futile and useless conflicts like a movie.