Tfw never fell for the alcohol meme

>tfw never fell for the alcohol meme

feelsgoodmang

Attached: 1492906627991.jpg (1126x989, 808K)

Cool dude, feelsgood

Attached: drink to that bro.jpg (750x405, 40K)

>never fell for the coffee meme

it amuses me that all these normies have to suck down that unholy liquid just to function for 2 hours before they need another cup

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Straight edge for life brothers. :)

>tfw never fell for the "attach my identity and self-worth to objects and how people who aren't me perceive said arbitrary objects" meme

Feels good man

coffee is actually good for you

Why do normies always get so insulted when they find out you don't drink? They always take it like a personal insult.

Attached: 11062144_10152723498037330_3421841921474294865_n.jpg (630x404, 31K)

so you're human just like everyone else?

Attached: 1509791221807.png (485x443, 26K)

Yeah, it functions as a nootropic so as long as you don't overdo it, it helps a bit

I'll drink a malt liquor every few months. Kinda comfy.

because most normies dont have any identity beyond "LMAO GOT SO HAMMERED LAST WEEKEND XDDD"
it's like telling them their whole personality and how they live to spend their free time is just a huge pile of shit. most normies dont like that

A real human being.

Attached: bean.gif (450x432, 27K)

But now you lack reference. It was cultural, not substance.

Be smug in your ever widening distance from the baseline.

I'm happy for you. I'm about to have 2 shots of whiskey and fill up my flask before my wagie shift starts.

Real talk.

If you don't drink, don't ever let anyone convince you to start.

>tfw never feel for the sober meme

feels good being mentally and physically superior

Attached: 1523743278154.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Never drank or did any drugs. But that's because I never had any friends so I just didn't have access. Now given the option I still wouldn't take them, I'm already broke and unhealthy as fuck, don't need any more crap in my life.

I did fall for this one hard.

>mfw being dependant on a shit colored substance

Attached: 57DA5EDE-7A5A-4112-9D00-9598CB5E14A6.png (568x479, 93K)

I know. A cashier made a joke about alcohol when she was ringing me up after some drunk dude stumbled out, I told her I don't drink and she said "never do"

>tell normalfag i don't drink or smoke weed
>he sees me as some sort of eldritch abomination and takes it as a personal insult

>tfw feel for the coffee meme

Actually feels good man

Attached: IMG_20170510_220059.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Heh heh, I know that feel OP!
>tfw never fell for the having friends at college meme
>tfw never fell for the easy drunken sex meme
>tfw never fell for the normie juice meme
Feels fucking good

>le epic vaporwave pic
kys

Making everything about yourself is one of the core principles of normality.

Bitter black coffee/tea is amazing, I drink it unironically for the taste.

>be me 18/19 years old back then
>regularly drink in pubs on weekends and occasionally (I wasn't that much of a robot back then) at house parties.
>smoke at least 1 cig a day
>tried weed few times and regretted it badly (severe bad trips)
>one time on the new years eve I got wasted so damn much the day after I had almost the worst day of my life filled with cringe and vomit
>realize I never liked the taste of alcohol
>realize I never liked being drunk as it only made nauseous and retarded
>realize I was drinking only because everyone else was doing that too
>enough is enough
>decide to stop with all the alcohol, smokes, drugs bullshit
>be stimulant free to this very day
best decision of my life ever. If I could only be a little smarter in the past I would never start using these in the first place.

why can't americans drink without getting drunk? i drink literally every day but only one drink. i haven't been drunk since mardi gras.

why do you drink if you arent getting drunk? thats the whole point of drinking

Coffee is a great stimulant if you need to be productive. Normal people became addicted though since they're too dumb to realize there are consequences to their actions.

Attached: zz2.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

no it's not. wine compliments my meal. plus i don't drink any energy drinks or soda or juice. just coffee herbal tea and water. so wine is a nice contrast to that. i also use wine for religious purposes but not to get drunk. i appreciate wine as an agricultural product and food.

work hard play hard. americans just do everything better.

Yet, in making this thread, the OPbot and all these straight-edge fags are making it all about themselves and their "so, so special" choices that make them super unique.

i'm actually american as well. but drinking wine is part of my culture and my parents let me drink when i was 14. i did go crazy from 21 to 23 but now i just don't care for alcohol other than one glass of wine per day.

forgot to mention that I fucking hate the modern culture that glorifies stimulants. nowdays everyone has to be a filthy drunk to not be seen as a weirdo, fuck that. normies even find not drinking coffee weird. why can't they understand that not everyone has to like chugging down brown stinking liquidized shit?

>americans just do everything better.
Nah, they just have low alcohol tolerance.

>being able to naturally save more money on poison while having more fun because you live in america
that's a win in my book

this. you ever see the movie "the player" with tim robbins? he plays studio exec who doesn't drink and his character is uptight because of that. it's sad. it also sucks how writers are expected to be substance abusers or else their work is not serious. it's like you have two choices: slave to stimulants or squeaky clean religious type who doesn't do anything fun. there's no middle ground.

Aye! Word to CM PUNK

>having terrible hangovers after you drink
>somehow a good thing
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself, Mutt.

> never fell for alcohol meme
> never fell for cigarettes meme
> never fell for coffee meme
feels good to be free men

Attached: 1467929217557.jpg (1280x1280, 370K)

>he can't get drunk without having a terrible hangover
laughinggirls.exe

>tfw fell for vaping meme for a day
Luckily it wasn't my vape so I stopped there. My laziness keeps me from going out and getting stuff like this.

Attached: download (2).jpg (253x199, 9K)

Friends convinced me to try alcohol after years of bugging me. Tasted like utter shit, like cough syrup awful. I got absolutely hammered one night and it was fucking miserable, felt like I had come down with the flu.

Why do normies do this regularly? Why are they so self destructive? Going to tell my friends to fuck off when they ask me to drink again when we hang

Because then you're not contributing to the norman lifestyle which is insulting to them

What did you drink ?
Teenage-tier shitty vodka ? Cuck Daniels and coke ?

this lmao

Fucking normalfaggots are PATHETIC

Why do you normalfags get so bitter about everything?

It's really pathetic. Enjoy your destroyed liver and alcoholism cuck

>bitter things taste good

Attached: download (1).jpg (230x219, 13K)

i like my coffee to taste like the real world. keep hiding from it pussy

every alcoholic beverage is the same shit, some "low quality" ones just happen to have more chemicals in them

>Drank 2 litres of vodka on my 18th birthday
>felt absolutely nothing
>Sometimes smoke or drink coffee for """social""" reasons at uni
>feel absolutely nothing

What the hell, am I a fucking cyborg? Or I'm just part of a new race that developed some ways to resist these jewish tricks?

Had the same resistance so i started drinking regularly and the resistance waned off. Now im an alcoholic.

>>Drank 2 litres of vodka on my 18th birthday
>>felt absolutely nothing

Theres not fucking way you didn't feel that you moron. You either drank water or you are lying outright.

Thats like a 0.4BAC if not higher.

Attached: 1505954427288.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>>tfw never fell for the easy drunken sex meme
>Tfw I'm a normie who goes to parties and clubs and shit regularly and still haven't experienced this meme yet at 22.
>Tfw all my friends just assume I'm not a virgin because I'm otherwise a complete normie in every way
Feels weird man

I fucking wish I had the mental fortitude to do that. But drinking and doing drugs is just the path of least resistance, so I end up doing that. I don't even enjoy being inebriated. I actually really like the clarity of mind that comes from a long spell of sobriety.

>Drank 2 litres of vodka on my 18th birthday

Doubtful. That's equivalent to roughly fifty shots. You'd be dead.

>drinks pisswater
>surprised that it tastes like piss

Try out some proper alcohol avoid getting assblasted just because all your normie friends are. Also,

>he thinks cough syrup tastes bad

Attached: drank.jpg (1836x3264, 1.15M)

>>Drank 2 litres of vodka on my 18th birthday
>>felt absolutely nothing
How to spot underage posters trying to fit in.

I'm betting his friends stole most of the vodka or something like that. Poor autist.

Attached: 1523667249467.png (443x382, 358K)

When you forget that you watered down moms vodka

Spoken like a true american. Yeah every beer is bud light and every wiskey is Johnny Walker.

Some alcohols taste absolutely amazing. And if your not used to the taste of ethanol try some ccktails prepared by a true barman. Some are better than desserts.

Nah you didn't. Even the biggest terminal level alcoholic would be smashed after 2L of vodka.

im a neat grand marnier fanboy myself

>Spoken like a true american
which I'm not
>And if your not used to the taste of ethanol try some ccktails prepared by a true barman.
there's nothing you can come up with that will justify drinking ethanol which is a fucking poison (I'm sure you already know that).
I've drank many alcohols when I used to drink them and all of them were more or less the same.
>reek of ethanol
>make my throat sore
>are more expensive than their alcohol-free counterparts
why should I get used to drinking poison instead of not putting alcohol into my fucking drink? Why shoul I drink mojito when I can just drink some lime juice or whatever that is in there?
>Yeah every beer is bud light and every wiskey is Johnny Walker
occasionally I tasted some of the expensive "top tier" drinks, only to find out that it's actually the same shit.

the likes of you pain me in a unique way which I just can't stand
>you dislike alcohol drinks? you just didn't drink the good ones. try different ones make by a true barman
no, just shut the fuck up. you could hire a fucking wizard to make me a drink and it will still be bad because I just hate the taste of ethanol.
how about you drink some fucking diarrhea? what, you don't like the taste? just chug some more I'm sure you'll start liking in eventually

You're better than them in a way for resisting a vice, and that upsets them, so they want to bring you down to their level

>being mad at others because you fell for the liquid Jew

Attached: 1522769962417.jpg (482x482, 28K)

I don't see what's wrong with coffee. Unless you absolutely need it to function it's pretty great. Unlike alcohol it actually makes you productive, and it's comfy as fuck when you're sitting in some small cafe having a sip of coffee with your gf.

Attached: IMG_6841.png (300x250, 18K)

>fall for the alcohol meme
>fall for the nicotine meme
>fall for the caffeine meme

I dunno which one contributed, but now my kidneys are failing. I only smoke now and have a cup of coffee a week. Don't do the shit, my dudes

Pretty sure caffeine is mostly harmless if not good for your health in some areas. Assuming you don't overdo it. One or two caffeine beverages a day won't hurt you.

Most people have no self control and overdo it.

>I dunno which one contributed
nicotine then caffeine then alcohol, in that order if we're strictly talking kidneys

Don't drink, do drugs, don't smoke, no coffee, or anything. I barely will even take an aspirin, but that's more a slight phobia of pills that I have. I don't have any strong feelings about these things just I don't see the appeal or have any desire. So I just don't. Living just fine without.

To people who never used drugs or alcohol...

Aren't you curious what it feels like to be intoxicated? I have insatiable curiosity. I've tried more than a dozen drugs easily, a few from every category; uppers, downers, hallucinogens, opiates. In grade eight I was extremely anti-drug because my brother was just getting clean from Oxycontin at the time, I swore I'd never drink or use any drug but curiosity won out. Ironically it was anti-drug "education" (I only place the word in quotes because it was full of misinformation) that made me curious. They handed out this book to all the students that had descriptions of all the most famous drugs- LSD, PCP, mushrooms, heroin, cocaine/crack, amphetamines, weed, alcohol, tobacco, everything. It described what each drug felt like but reading about it wasn't enough, I wanted to see, I wanted to know. I remember reading about hallucinogens and just being so curious that I knew even then I would have to try them some day. Then eventually I was offered a toke and I said fuck it, so began my journey. And you know what? I regret nothing.

Probably need to stop smoking then. Considered patches or vaping but they're not guaranteed to properly ween me off. Only reason why I can't quit is the panic attacks that ensue when in the process of quitting. Panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, all that junk. It'd be nice to be irritable or have headaches instead pants shitting panic. Such a dumb move to get addicted in the first place

A fellow man of culture.

The drunks are like sheep of their drink.
They are addicted to it being like mindless
zombies. Venturing forth, to their bars and places of ignorance.

Further, taking themselves away from reality

I unironically drink a cup of straight black coffee every morning. I've gone without it in the past, I really just like the taste.

this board gets more underage and retarded by the day. alcohol is great.

No, been just fine without, plus honestly all of that scares me shitless. If I ever get hospitalized for some reason, I probably will need restraints to hold me town if they got to put drugs into me. I have a phobia of drugs in general good or not doesn't matter. I do not like the feeling of my body or mind being altered period.

If you ever try, the patches are probably better than vaping. It has it's own health issues apart from the nicotine. I'm told that there are some tablets you can take to help you to quit (chantix??) but I guess that only makes sense if you have money to spend like that. Also i don't know if the tables fuck with your kidneys, a lot of tablets can. Good luck user

>occasionally drink coffee
>occasionally drink alcohol
I don't see what the problem is as long as you enjoy them in moderation. Jow Forums always gets really assmad when I try and say one can drink without sucking down multiple cocktails each evening.

I drank so much that I don't even really remember if I tried feeling up a girl a few nights ago at a show.

I've done dumb shit drunk, but never something which made me feel monstrous like that. I don't see any other way of moving on from this than quitting entirely.

I don't understand the coffee meme. I used to live on energy drinks to help me study, and those are mostly sugar and caffeine I think. It only took me 5 days to stop. I mean I had a constant headache for the 5 days and felt like shit but i've felt worse from a cold.

Is coffee that much worse?

Guess we're just a different species. Stick to your guns though, if that's the way you want to live. Ever read The Hellbound Heart? Frank is a cunt but I relate to him totally. You might love or hate the book I dunno but it's what the film Hellraiser is based on. If there was such a thing as the Lemarchand configuration I would open it, even if it brought about my demise. I've had bad trips, I've vomited and dry heaved too many times to count but it's all worth it to me. I've never been hospitalized though and I doubt I ever will be thanks to websites like Erowid, 420chan and Psychonaut Wiki. Datura strammonium is a conquest I wish to undertake and it might be the first drug to bring me to a hospital, I did just fine on DPH but Datura is very poisonous and unpredictable.

I can't stand the thought of something being unexplored. This doesn't just apply to drugs but everything, I am a huge sensation seeker. I guess in a hunter-gatherer society, I would be the one eating various mushrooms and you would be the one telling the other villagers what happened when I inevitably ate a poison one.

Coffee just makes me feel jittery and shitty, I don't feel awake at all

i suppose everyone experiences it differently but i don't think it makes people feel awake as in not sleepy but more of an awareness that you're sleepy but it's not centre stage. I'm not fully awake but i'm not nodding off every few secs and fighting to keep my eyes open