Hey goyi-... I mean fellow white male

hey goyi-... I mean fellow white male

why don't you just get a 10/10 asian wife and make some hapa babies?
yes even a robot like you can get a cute asian gf

Attached: 886dd977216629f4.jpg (1052x1400, 420K)

why don't you go back to pol, you paranoid retard

we don't need another ER

When it comes to Asians, I am extremely thirsty. I can't believe I have never smashed one. I had a chance but spilled way too much spaghetti. If only I could turn back time.

It's kinda ridiculous how easy it is to pull high-tier azn girls.

>be white virgin
>download Tinder
>set my location to various Asian countries
>match with every girl in the country

Attached: 1495816196365.jpg (362x480, 38K)

>satan digits
>picture of hillary

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I do, she's a huge degenerate who's into ddlg and lets me creampie her basically every night

>I do
Then why the fuck are you on this board?

>Daddy is white
This is truly causing me to consider

fucking same my dude
she always wants me to choke her until she almost passes out
there is no better feeling

Because having some gook slut that let's me dump my baby batter in her and take out my rage out on her doesn't make up for the decades of mental and psychological anguish I was put through during my childhood and adolescence.

NO EXCUSE NORMIE
GO TO REDDIT
NOW GTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

take a trip to malaysia and give some money to a developed street urchin. you can train her to practice basic hygiene later.

I have a huge superiority complex over other hapas because my dad was the Chinese one

how tall are you? i heard amwf hapas tend to be shorter than wmaf ones, because children inherit their father's looks

How cool is your dad?

Attached: IMG_8416.jpg (475x437, 34K)

5 '10.5". Not completely satisfied but pretty happy with it

also I know plenty of amwfs who are a lot taller than me. I think all of the ~6 that I regularly talk to are taller than me

those digits are not a coincidence

Yeah, man. Jews are the ones making Asian girls attractive. Not gods. Jewish PEOPLE.

You freaking goon.

If anything I am failed normie, but I consider myself more of a cyborg. Im pretty much failure in everyway imaginabl, if i wasnt my parents son theyd of thrown me out long ago. Fortunately I'm tall, have broad shoulders, gain weight easy and with sociopathic tenancies it's very easy to assume the dominant role.

She was hot though... Why does god make evil peope beautiful?

No she wasn't. Honestly can't call Ivanka trump evil because of "afluenza". Wish she was First Lady instead of that hag Melania.

Attached: IMG_8503.jpg (640x1053, 94K)

>First Lady

next Potus

Fuck off oreganoilly

Looking forward to House of Cards without the most entertaining character in the show?

next Potus after her father. 12 more years

She'll need a new first man with Jared in State and Don's heart mcdicked and taco bowled.

Attached: IMG_8506.jpg (639x819, 146K)

are yuu cia

>not 15 more years
Low test

Attached: IMG_8507.jpg (297x440, 36K)

Well at least yiu can talk!

im a little hesitant to be as forthcoming as i used to be. i dont wanna get sonic sound zapped again. MAGA

Can you go back to pol you fucking retard

That sounds healthy