Why is this so popular now?

Why is this so popular now?

It doesn't feel like it was popular back in the day

Attached: 1492313640371.jpg (640x583, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nK4f5Lq2jg
youtube.com/watch?v=_ILlDK8Up8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WlZu4RmD_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=bhWEI6-_w9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I blame the rap music.

yeah like every white girl, even the preppy ones, listen to fucking a ton of rap.

Its insane how quickly rap became to dominant music style

When white guys became boring, insecure, feminine losers.

t. respectable african american gentleman.

Urban culture hitting it off big with mainstream.

Yeah, right, nothing bothers you more than a respectable black man.

Attached: 1524021382998.jpg (750x967, 275K)

this, combined with the uprising of niggernoise that white girls listen to to be a rebel against their suburban way of living

America. It dominates all medias and feeds the world its culture. America is the source of all evil

I've yet to meet one :3

Because people got dumber from abuse and chemicals.

It's worth noting that the same people (and their proteges) who were writing girl and boy band pop in the 1990s and early 2000s are writing popular hip hop music today. Google 'melodic math'.

wow, so they went from writing shit to writing shit?

90% of White women aren't attracted to the majority of Black guys. You guys just keep spamming the same dozen stale jpegs though to feed your delusions.

Back in the day the baboons would be swinging from a tree.

that is probably the most degenerate thing I've ever seen.
gas them all!

Attached: 1520788391910.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

>that is probably the most degenerate thing I've ever seen.

no this is

Attached: ewwewewe.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

Most of them off themselves anyway

Attached: 1514396270552.jpg (644x736, 125K)

fuck user why do you have that saved to your computer?

Attached: 1523938616457.jpg (600x709, 113K)

They aren't. All these pictures are just of rebellious teen sluts who live in inner cities that get reposted over and over to a point where people start to believe this is happening so regularly they start to feel threatened. Chances are when theyre older they'll look back on this with shame. If you go out in public you'll see that interracial relationships are rare especially amongst white people.
stop replying to racebait and cuck threads and people will stop posting this shit

good bloody riddance! all these whores need to be charged with crimes of treason and strangled slowly.

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (620x445, 36K)

to educate people about the state of the world.

Shit like this happens every day, we need to be aware of how widespread degeneracy really is

Attached: ChadAnusChug.webm (406x718, 1.99M)

Here is a video succinctly explaining 'melodic math'. Once you know the technique you can spot it easily:
youtube.com/watch?v=6nK4f5Lq2jg

Here are two random modern rap songs that use a form of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=_ILlDK8Up8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WlZu4RmD_oU

And their 1990s pop equivalent:
youtube.com/watch?v=bhWEI6-_w9E

why are these stories so common?

Attached: Capture.png (658x498, 543K)

It's not as popular as you'd think (I always went to majority white high schools) but you know that not that long ago blacks and whites in America literally couldn't drink out of the same water fountains right

the kid they murdered

Attached: 493093F800000578-5388889-The_mother_of_18_month_old_Kylah_Woodard_has_been_charged_in_rel-m-76_15185 (634x482, 34K)

and another case

originally

Attached: 1513011345679.png (1555x881, 1.59M)

nope. not from my experience though there's not many blacks in Australia you see a shit ton of mixed couples, these days probably more then white couples. especially flips with white women, that shit boils my blood. I mean why on earth would blonde white women want slant eyed, smelly manlets? it's a goddamn madhouse, I can't wait to see it all burn.

Attached: 1523501260394.gif (494x332, 79K)

is that la creatura I spy?

>not many blacks in australia
maybe not statistically, but where I live loads of them gather in the streets to drink, fight, and scream at people for not giving them money or cigarettes. Should of wiped them out when we had the chance.

abbos aren't black user they're a very different people. and I've never seen a white-abo couple probably cause they're hideous.

>they're a very different people
you're right, they aren't people

>White-abo couples are probably hideous
yes, they are, extremely. Their children take on the worst traits of both.

>in Australia you see a shit ton of mixed couples, these days probably more then white couples

I live in a 52% black city, in a 30% black state, and mixed couples are an anomaly. Maybe 1-4 our of 100 couples will be mixed.

oh come on user she's not that bad

Attached: Samantha+Harris+RSFF+2010+Alex+Perry+Backstage+wl2sZCfSf-ul.jpg (594x396, 56K)

it's acceptable now. white women have been going after brown/black cock behind white men's back since forever. now they don't have to be secretive about it.

>they aren't people
I can't disagree with you there m8, speaking from experience.

god I hope to hell you're being sarcastic my man.

well when they're hanging from the gallows, hopefully that will dissuade them

Attached: 1524092626996.jpg (618x803, 114K)

not the same here just this past week while I went hiking a few times I saw Indians, Asians and Arabs with very good looking white women. it's an absolute abomination.

It's not even popular. Only like 10% of the population dates out of there race. This is just Jow Forums projecting.

that's an alarming amount of people user.

Attached: c4yaxp52nilz.jpg (604x613, 72K)

eggsplain this then

Attached: LouisCKPoolParty.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

I find her quite beautiful

There's a reasonably high chance she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

The problem with touting these small but not insignificant numbers is that it has a compounding effect as whites are more likely to racemix with nonwhites who have white admixture. It will successively grow worse until total mongrelization is achieved.