How long will it take, till u realize that Hitler did nothing wrong...

How long will it take, till u realize that Hitler did nothing wrong. And u choose to follow our great path of enlightenment.
Gas all niggers.

Attached: download-4.jpg (190x265, 5K)

>How long will it take, till u realize that Hitler did nothing wrong. And u choose to follow our great path of enlightenment.
try to convince me

Niggers will rob rape and murder you.
Look up at statistics.

where are these stats? is this a guaranteed fact or just a prediction based upon statistical likelihood?

Go to Detroit or just some random Ghetto where only niggers live. Convince yourself

Hitler never tried to gas the negros. As long as they stayed in Africa and weren't forced to fight to protect France he wouldn't bother with them at all probably.

I'm not going to go to a place where you're saying it's guaranteed to be raped or murdered. you're supposed to be the one convincing me, not myself.

but now they are here

did hitler mention robots privately? what did he really think of robots, he lived like a robot for a while in the early days

>Hitler did nothing wrong
He didn't finish the fucking job. The 3rd reich was a huge fucking gamble that didn't pay off and now the west is doomed to be at the mercy of Jews. He fucked up and the allies fucked up. Jews won and they will keep winning because eternal immunity even from criticism.

>Gas all niggers.
Were any nigs killed in the hall of cost?

This is now a NSFW Murloc thread.

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 17K)

what a juicy booty :d

he said they are the most important people in a society. and that he is a robot by himself.
The robot is the only one that can see the true problems because he is free of the influence of jewishness and other niggas.

Erradicating all races but one and only allow the most geneticly fit seams like a really noble goal actuallly.
If he won I wouldn't have been born a manlet

oh boy i get to post this meme again

Attached: 1524033419377.jpg (874x1086, 126K)

is this in mein kampf somewhere id like to do some further reading

There's the countermeme to this which is how Germany is actually extremely anti-European and that is been trying to cause the downfall of Europe in WW1, WW2, and now with control of the EU and its impact on immigration and the economy and how WW2 made it so that a European nationalist movement would never be socially accepted ever again.

you know he doesnt say the word "robot".
but he describes different people in to groups and which are more important for the society etc.
you should just read it. its really good.

i cant seem to make it through the first parts, are there any particular parts that you enjoyed

he's lying to you. it's how nazis work. they make people feel like they're accepted in their movement and promise all these things but when you join it, you find out it was all lies and you're stuck doing shit for them and the only way out is by running away if you don't want to get killed and don't want the police involved

thats bullshit.
you are talking about subhuman neo nazis with no hairs on their head. fuck those degenerated shits.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

he lost the war, that's the only thing he did wrong

That's hardly an "oopsie" though, losing the war cost us everything and it's only gonna get worse.