What are quick ways to lose weight? Even if unhealthy (unless they straight up kill you)

what are quick ways to lose weight? Even if unhealthy (unless they straight up kill you)

Attached: large.jpg (500x611, 77K)

Drink a lot of water, take a lot of vitamins, excercise and smoke methamphetamine. You'll be thin in no time.

30 day water fast. No, you're not going to die.

i used to be 230 pounds when i was twelve by the time i was 15 i was 110 i gained a bit since 15 but I'm still skinny desu i don't know how i did it i think it was mostly just growing however i also stopped drinking pop and eating fast food eveyday so that probably helped to

Attached: images.png (216x233, 8K)

I already do the first 3, but I really want to avoid getting addicted

Attached: tumblr_ou996dUBTp1qm36c1o1_500.jpg (432x182, 7K)

Would you rather be a fat fuck for the rest of your life or go through like a month if withdrawls?

touche
I'm not super duper fat but I really need to lose something

hmr meal replacement shakes

Just do it the proper way and eat healthy food in proper portions and exercise regularly. If you do it the unhealthy way your shitty habits will just make you gain it all back.

If you're not a auper fat fuck I recommed working out instead lol I assumed you were a fat shit

I lost 20 kilos over 5 months last year by simply eating one meal a day (no snacks) and only drinking water. Apparently what I did wasn't healthy but it worked for me.

I used to be a little bit chubby. I tried to do couple of online weight loss programs. But they were not worth it. At the end of the day I was tired af and not enjoying myself. So, this continued on and off for few years. Then I stumbled upon r/bodyweightfitness. Turned out calisthenics was my thing. I feel more energised at the end of the day. Never gets boring. I am getting stronger while still loosing weight slowly. You also need to get your diet in check. You don't need to starve yourself to loose weight. Just need to eat right food at right time. So, I would suggest find something that interests you. If you don't love what you are doing you'll never be able to achieve your goal.

Eat fruit and proper meals. No snacks/sweets. Only drink water.
Nothing else
Exercise is fine but it's just for health, not for losing weight

Hardcore mode: eliminate as much sugar as you can (it's everywhere) but you'll have reduced brain activity during that time

I lost my first 4-5 kg just by exercising. After that I started dieting because the process was slow. I can confirm calisthenics can help you loose weight. Just not as fast as with proper diet.

cut out all liquids but water and black coffee. no sugar. dont eat fast food. if you must drink, only drink liquor. i myself seem to have a thing for hot sake. beer is empty calories. dont get sloshed. more veggies, less meat.

t. currently doing all of this and losing weight.

Attached: theymustneverknow.png (500x925, 133K)

I started to vape and lost about a 100lbs. I can't understand these nicotine addicts who are fat.

this, OP. i lost weight ages ago basically starving myself and it worked but only short term. as soon as i tried living like a normal human being again i yo-yoed way back up. just have some patience and be smart/healthy about it

>quick
Don't lose weight too quick or you'll be left with loose saggy skin.

Can confirm. I have no ass anymore.

Unironocally this

Meat and dairy keto