I have been with only one girl, but I can honesty barely feel it when I was inside of her...

I have been with only one girl, but I can honesty barely feel it when I was inside of her. Are all girls like this or only roasties? I am not small either, on the higher end of average (7inches, 6 inches girth)

Attached: 39B03B4A-66CC-4583-8556-DA488DD7B19A.jpg (458x614, 167K)

you probably just have a thin cock, you need at least 5.5" girth to feel a pussy

I have a pretty thick cock an its pretty loosy goosey with most girls.

Doggy style can really feel tight, I would recommend that.

My first GF had Vaginismus, sex was difficult but once you're in it was pretty damn tight. Honestly, Tightness is overrated

it depends on how aroused she is. if she's aroused while fucking you, then it naturally loosens up (the muscles get looser and she self lubricates), but if she's not then it'll stay tight. so I mean, take it as a compliment at least

Stop masterbating and it'll feel amazing. I could hardly feel anything the first time I got blown because I was constantly rubbing my cock raw.

Only one girl so far and yeah, I barely feel anything. We have to use condoms

Deathgrip.
Took me months to make my gfs pussy feel good.

Kimono microthins

I can't tell the difference

Well vaginas are like penises in the sense that they vary in size.

I get her aroused off the bat by going down on her and eating her out and fingering for a while, probably should spend less time doing that. I feel her dripping all over me when I go in. Going to go nofap for a while I am probably killing my sensistivity with my power grip.

were you wearing a condom?

even tight girls feel the same after like 5 minutes of having sex. your problem is either too much masturbating with death grip or just a lame dick. it should feel amazing without any real pressure. also, realize that girls can squeeze those muscles too; once in a while if she tightens up it's nice, especially while you're cumming.

Nah it's more probable that she's been wallered out

Ive fucked about 45 women and i had this happen to me one time.
Fucking sucked. Didn't have any grip at all.

This

The stimulus of your hand becomes supernatural after years of practice. Your cock is used to a rough ride no pussy can physically offer. Mine's fine as well and I had the same problem. Spent a week of nofap and suddenly, pussy was a peace of heaven to me.

You're spoiling your own cock into erectile disfunction, bro.

I can fit three fingers in her easily btw.

Are assholes any tighter?

I've heard other guy say this same thing too and I don't get it. I'm even cut and still super sensitive. I guess some dudes must have numb dicks or something.

Maybe you have never been with a used up roastie with a wallered out vagina

This. Tightness breaks your cock skin.

My GF had a kid 11 years ago and last night she was too damn tight. Felt like someone was pulling my dick of f

Only at the base. Once you get in there it gets real sloppy with lube because it hurts and they ask for more lube and then when they start to like it is when you start to feel nothing.

c u c k

oregano pepperonio

>7inches, 6 inches girth

Standard size for everyone on this board apparently...

I lost my virginity last January at 27yo after an agreement to have sex once (she moved countries afterwards).
The cuddling and foreplay was 100x better than the sex. Honestly I even had trouble getting hard because I was so relaxed.

She gave me a blowjob for a bit and it didn't feel very special. Maybe she was bad at it. Then condom into pussy and all I could feel was that it was warm pretty much. Lost my boner after a minute because she was on top and pressing on my bladder as well.

In the end I fingered her to orgasm and went home without cumming myself because we only had limited time. Feelsbad and I honestly still feel like a virgin.

>3 fingers
Check if she has any std's, because she's definitely fucked dozens of guys

My gf is tight while I'm thick.
It's pretty sweet desu.

Autism is linked to higher in-womb testosterone is linked to bigger dick size.

Also yes that's normal. When women get aroused they get really loose and wet.

Maybe don't deathgrip your cock 3 times a day and you should be fine?