Human pets for Xenos

Aliens have invaded Earth. Instead of attacking, they find the human race remarkably cute and decide to keep them as pets. It's quite degrading, but it's better than being eaten right?

How you personally handle it robots?

>cared for and loved
>lots of affection
>food, warmth and fun
>protected by your owners
>never have to work, worry about responsibilities or stress about life
>get to wear a cute collar and be taken on walks by your loving owner
>can pair you with a partner if you want to make puppies
>mental regression available for those who want a simpler existence and increased dopamine and oxytocin release in the brain

How about it Jow Forums?

Want to be a good boy/girl?

Attached: IMG_6423.jpg (1057x754, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/8cmw48/comment/dxgjam7?st=JG6Q4Q5L&sh=8197e315
reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/8cmw48/comment/dxg61z0?st=JG6Q5KQ4&sh=177c0f9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would they put peanut butter on their dicks and make me lick it off?

>tfw no xenomorph mommy owner gf to commit bestiality with me

as an ugly guy I'd just end up chained in the yard. i'd enjoy barking though.

What does that last one even mean?

Honestly I would try to run away and find out if there was some way to kill them. If not, then I would rather live the rest of my days in solitude away from everyone if that means not being a slave to some alien race

>pets shitposting about their owners
>pets having their own memeculture while the owners dont get it
>owners trying to figure out what a jeff is
>shit loss into the garden

It's just an excuse to be publicly autistic

Not like I would have a choice, but I would be willing to discuss the terms. I'm not acting like a fucking dog, sitting in perpetual boredom. I need at least video games and anime and music and tv and youtube. I'm not getting a fucking drug implant either.
It also depends on what the aliens look like.
And they better feed me actual food.
I'd bite my own tongue off before losing myself somehow else. But even with all my conditions I'm more willing to submit than a lot of humanity would be.

>they finally captured after months of evading
>guns were worthless against their armour and shield technology
>the resistance had no chance
>too late you realised you had been shot with a sedation dart
>you awake hours later in a small room, with a food and water bowl
>the back of your head feels sore
>you feel it and feel it's got a bandage like material over it.
>they must have given you implants
>your mind tried to panic but relaxation and calm feelings persisted
>you simply didn't care
>a beautiful tall alien enters the room and kneels down to your level and greets you "hey there little guy!, I'm your new trainer" she pats your head gently
>you feel happy, she so sweet and friendly, you feel the urge to do everything she ask.
>"are you ready for your first day of training"
>you can't stop yourself and nod your head quickly
>your previous thoughts of resistance and anger melt away from your mind. All you wanted to do was be a good boy.
>"oh good boy!" She cooed
>you feel so good every time she says it
>she takes out a collar and gently puts it on you and the leash attaches with a *click*
>"cmon on lil Human, walkies"
>you happily follow and begin the first day of your new life
>you let out a happy whine
>you are content.

Depends on the owner and if you want to

Not at all. The Xenos think humans of all shapes and sizes and adorable.
modify your brain to make you more petlike. your personality stays
It's a reward not a punishment. Everytime you do a good action or are obedient. You gain a rush of dopamine and serotonin, washing waves of pleasure over you. This requires the reward circuit in the brain and incentivises and rewards good behaviour

The oxytocin is released in the brain when you bond with your owner. Whenever you are cuddled and held. It's the love hormone. It will mean you feel lots of love for your owner. And you yourself will feel cherished and protected by just being around your owner.

Attached: IMG_6462.jpg (619x877, 103K)

#
>user didn't remember much after he got knocked out
>before that
>they ambushed the hideout, dragged them out kicking and screaming
>our bombs and traps may as well have been toys to them
>for 2 years he had managed to hide from them
>he lost his best friend a year ago
>he saw him a few months later while they were hiding in the undergrowth and it broke his heart
>he wasnt the same
>they had him on a leash
>he'd been domesticated
>but the worst part was seeing the happiness in his eyes, his genuine smile and love he had for his owner left him conflicted
>what did they do to him?
>and a part of user wanted to rush out and let them catch him
>I guess that's why he simply froze when they finally find the hideout for the strays and let them dart him
>he surprised himself
>when he saw His Xeno trainer standing over him with those big friendly eyes
>he felt relieved
>no more running. No more fear. They had him now. at least he knew he'd be made to enjoy it
>he didn't attempt to struggle when she kneeled down and injected the implant into his neck
>"this will just hurt a little bit muffin, be a good boy"
>he felt his thoughts slow and calm
>his anxiety started to fade away
>peace washed over him
>it was changing him
>he...didn't care...he felt safe...they gave him food and water...
>he felt an overwhelming desire to be held. He wanted to cry but only a sad whine came out of him
>trainer must have sensed how he was feeling and opened her arms and said "come here then little guy"
>without hesitation he jumps into her arms
>The Xeno, being larger and Taller, lift him up easily
>she gently rocks and bounces him while cradled in her arms
>"shhh...it's ok Human......it's over now. I'll look after you"
>user nuzzles closer into the Xenos body and feels the warmth of her body against his cheek
>"good boy"
>she gently stroke his head and neck
>his heart starts to flutter
>he wonders why he ever tried to fight these wonderful beings
>He is safe

Attached: IMG_6449.jpg (822x971, 115K)

stop copying the same lewds from last thread. come up with something new and less stupid.

The more co-operative you are. The less need for stronger implants and the more autonomy you gain in return.

However you will still massive amounts of love and happiness from being with your owner and you won't be able to help loving them back

It's like being in love. Spending time with them will be more fun than doing things on your own

Those are just my favourites

Would you like to make a request?

i'm not taking any surgery. i will go willingly if they never knock me out and cut me open. i will kill myself immediately upon realization that I have been changed. I do not need chemicals to be fine with taking orders, or feel love for an owner. I do need human culture, or some amount of media entertainment to keep me from boredom.

how about a day in the life of a willing pet who wasn't altered?

>user stretched his legs and adjusted his eyes to see master watching the tv
>a few weeks ago he was bent on escape and vengeance
>but it just kind of fizzled out, it was pretty comfy here, Human chow was actully pretty tasty. And being petted was something never knew he liked so much
>"morning Anony" the male xeno smiled and gestured for you to join him on the couch
>you wander over and leap up
>he pets you and you lie down, resting your head on his lap
>you feel good
>you feel masters hand creep down from your head to your neck to your belly and he begins rubbing it
>you can't help but lie on your back and surrender to this onslaught of affection
>"who's a good boy? Who a good boy?"
>"you are!"
>your brain feels flooded with happy emotions
>you loved master now, he was so kind and nice to you. Treated you better than anyone else ever had.
>you let out a little vocalisation of happiness
>"god you're so cute"
>I'll stay. user thought. I'm loved here

Hih? What is happening?
>Congratulations, your cuckoldry evolved into something much, much arise

Attached: 1499505991771.jpg (620x632, 31K)

Not if they drug me, i'd submit myself

>it had been two years since the invasion
>Humanity didn't stand a chance
>it less of a war than a complete curb stomp by the aliens
>but they didn't kill us
>they took us away. Thought we were cute. Wanted to domesticate us
>at first I resisted. Ignored my trainers
>but the Human Kennels are boring. They keep you well fed. But there's nothing to do or see
>so I decided what the hell. I may as well make myself comfortable
>I decided to listen to my trainers
>it wasn't that bad. It was kinda fun to do tricks and listen to commands. Or maybe I was just that bored. Still, it felt nice was I was praised
>I don't bother speaking, they don't really need us to.
>a few months and I had passed training and been adopted by a couple. A male and a female as far as I could tell.
>and they were nice to me. They fed me, took me out on walks and let me sit up with them on the couch while they watched movies together.
>eventually I stopped caring about my old life, free food, shelter and love was a lot better than my old life
>I get to see other humans from time to time
>we talk among ourselves, we've all grown to like them. At least those of us who chose to be trained.
>maybe the diehards are still in the kennels
>but this? Things could be a lot worse
>a female voice calls out "Anony! Walkies!"
>he runs over to his mistress and lets her clip on the lead
>"great. It's a sunny day outside!" He thought to himself
>things aren't bad at all.

Then you get to be one of the smarter breeds.

It really comes down to freedom vs comfort & security in this case.

Do they breed us, or find us a mate?

They take you to Human mate meet

So owners with female Humans will come along and you can choose from a few and you can breed with her

Sometimes you'll be taken along to be be picked too

(Chads are highly unlikely to cuck you here, the more rebellious and aggressive a human male is, the more likely they get implants and made into a happy dumb puppy human)

Chad will be too stupid to cuck you.

Comfort and security all the way

Attached: IMG_6464.png (300x250, 21K)

What if the xeno was into beastiality (or I guess humanality?)

Well since females are retarded, most of them would be drugged to hell, and then it would only depend on looks, not any other kind of human benchmark, since I am decent looking, i'd land a qt.

You'd have to consent.

But yes. That's an option.

If the females are drugged. They can just skip the selection.

You might encounter a few rare normal ones

Only intelligent humans get the reward of picking. Dummies just thrown together to hump.

op explain what aliens think of human culture. It's developed and clear, and differentiates us from our pets. its an important factor. you are ignoring it to make us just dogs. we wouldn't be dogs or even dog like, no matter how much we get perted and fed from bowls.

I want to be collared and mentally regressed. Im really not smart enough to answer that question

>Female features
>Male Symbole
What did our ayylien overlords mena by this?

heres a simple sub question:
how would a human musician be treated? would they be allowed to play music for their masters? would they be forced to learn alien music or would they be allowed to play human music?

No, what the fuck, you creepy fucking aliens

Anyone with creative skills like that would be allowed to cultivate them

Me. As a useless dummy. I'm more suited to being a affectionate puppy.

I really don't need my intelligence. I just want to be happy.

It isn't creepy.
To want to be loved
To belong
To be owned
To be wanted
To be cherished
To be protected
To be a pet

ok then would a pet rock star be allowed to play concerts? would other human pets be allowed to attend?

You want to leash intelligent beings? Fuck you. Being a pet is fucking horrible. I want to be left alone. I have to deal enough with annoying life forms
You'll find most of these pathetic sheep would happily comply, but not me

What if we try to speak?

i am not sure if this is a joke on r9k or not anymore...

op, sign me up

Attached: 1523998369991.png (978x978, 209K)

>this entire thread
Fucking hell, Jow Forums told me you people were a sad lot but this is just pathetic. Who would willingly lower themselves to the status of a lesser animal like this?
>b-but they feed you and water you and let you outside!
So do prisons. You're reducing yourselves to over privileged prisoners. If it's a matter of not being able to compete technologically like with that one weird faggot's stories then your best bet would be to play along just enough that they don't feel the need to chip you so you can rip one of their throats out with your teeth mid hug. At least then you'd probably be killed for being too high a risk and retain some sliver of dignity. It's not like one of the ayys is going to want a pet that they know killed at least one of their kind.

I feel like I'm going nuts, this is an exact copy of the thread this morning, with the same comments & pics

it's just some masturbation material

Because it is?

I don't masturbate to any of this
It's a hearts desire to be a pet

It's stirs nothing in me except my heart.

I don't want to leash anyone. I want to be leashed.

And I never want to be left alone.

Attached: IMG_6469.jpg (1280x1657, 270K)

This is pretty degrading but I think humanity deserve this and worst. Also thatismyfetish.jpg

Attached: 9318526.jpg (280x180, 45K)

It was made two and a half hours ago tho

Me personally. I want to be completely non verbal communication.

But if you want to speak. I've seen lots of stories that have that and the dynamic works

Prison doesent love you, make you feel safe or protect you.

Sitting up on the couch and having a comfy bed to lie in at night is no prison.

Freedom is my prison. Being left alone to fend for myself. That's real prison. All I want is to be a pet and cared for. And I'll give them all my loyalty, obedience and affection in return for that.

That's the false obedience concept. You'd just get chipped and made into a good boy.

The idea of violent angry people like you. Being turned Into loveable cute pets who love their owner makes me happy.

Maybe just have some humility and consider that they are superior and it's a gift to be offered such a chance

Attached: IMG_6471.png (658x800, 387K)

Because I reposted it

One . Makes it original again

>I've seen lots of stories that have that and the dynamic works
gimme gimme

Wouldn't be suprised if user was some mystical being far-far away just fucking prodding us with threads like this to see how we'd react to alien invasion.

>with the same comments & pics
???

>tfw 5'9'' as tall as this Xeno's pet woman
I'm going to commit suicide.

reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/8cmw48/comment/dxgjam7?st=JG6Q4Q5L&sh=8197e315

reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/8cmw48/comment/dxg61z0?st=JG6Q5KQ4&sh=177c0f9d

Watch.

Oogabooga

HUH.

Don't know how I got past the robot then

I must have changed one word

Considering my closest fantasy is to be someones pet I would be in literal heaven.

Awwww!! So sweet

Read what I said again; you're an OVER PRIVILEGED prisoner. You get a bunch of cushy shit and someone that cares for you in exchange for losing the ability to do whatever you want whenever you want. You claim you can still do as you please, but try taking a walk down the street without your owner and see how far you get. Try refusing to play with them or following orders and see if you aren't punished in some way. Your desires will always be second to those of your owner.

I am not typically a violent or angry man. I am a man that treasures his freedom. It's not about superiority or humility, it's about principle. I'm not going to suffer ego death and become reduced to a fucking yorkie in a man suit. That love you croon on about will never be a real thing for the chipped, just a shadow brought about by pumping a bunch of chemicals into the body that simulate the feelings of love. A comfortable lie our oppressors will tell themselves as they watch that primal hatred, that last spark of genuine emotion fade from their new slave's eyes. Just because you're too much of an evolutionary dead end to care for yourself and want to sit around being coddled like an infant doesn't mean we all should share I'm that fate.

>Read what I said again; you're an OVER PRIVILEGED prisoner. You get a bunch of cushy shit and someone that cares for you in exchange for losing the ability to do whatever you want whenever you want. You claim you can still do as you please, but try taking a walk down the street without your owner and see how far you get. Try refusing to play with them or following orders and see if you aren't punished in some way. Your desires will always be second to those of your owner.

And I'm absolutely fine with that. I want to serve them. I want to obey.

>a comfortable lie our oppressors will tell themselves as they watch that primal hatred, that last spark of genuine emotion fade from their new slave's eyes. Just because you're too much of an evolutionary dead end to care for yourself and want to sit around being coddled like an infant doesn't mean we all should share I'm that fate.

You make it so fucking beautiful

I crave ego death.

You can have that man. If I can't gnaw off a chunk of their throats or at least a finger then I'll settle for biting off my own tongue and spitting in one of their big dumb xeno faces.
>You make it so fucking beautiful
You and I have very different standards of beauty. Still, I'm glad you got some sort of amusement out of this I guess.
Then the MGE general on /tg/ is right up your alley. Come to thing of it monster girl encyclopedia in general might be up your alley.

You listen here you fuckin' faggot, death is preferable to servitude. I'll die standing nigger.

fucks sake, just as i was reading and imagining some cool story about rebellion, i suddenly began to feel a rousing in my crotch area upon reading;

>you feel the urge to do everything she ask.

...I've been here too long.

Attached: stop-it-boner.png (200x200, 76K)