Ywn be a woman and experience multiple orgasms

>ywn be a woman and experience multiple orgasms
>ywn masturbate until you're bored of cumming
>ywa be maIe with a refractory period

How do you boys deal with this?

Attached: mypov.jpg (3622x2728, 1.98M)

I don't know, but it helps that we don't get random yeast infections.

Mostly dont feel like wanking off again even after I recovered from the refractory period

how often do you want to post this?

Actually, I'm a male who can orgasm many times per session many sessions per day--oftentimes even multiple ejaculations per session

A few days ago I had 3 sessions in aday and probably 7 orgasms per session till i felt bored and drained

many women do have a refractory period though where their clitoris becomes ultra sensitive, so much so that it becomes unbearable und uncomfortable

It's on wikipedia, so it must be true

Ever heard of the prostate dummy? Google it.

Are you a bot? I haven't browsed this board in ages and you are still here posting this shit non-stop.

Can one learn this power?

I see a lot of websites about it and i guess also prostate stuff but ive always had it

Ps its less an ability i have and more my penis simply isnt told to get soft so i never feel satisfied

>prostate stuff
Please don't involve sticking things in my ass.

Neither do i it sounds really painful not pleasur

Further proof that women are never satisfied.
After 1 i'm golden and completely satiated.

am i a woman

I was talking to you. Masturbating till boredom isn't satisfaction.

:( im male with penis!

Yea it kinda isnt the best

>tfw male and no refractory period
I don't even like penile masturbation that much

this, if only i'm able to dispose of the cum then I can go again right away, and I'm even more turned on since my dick is even more sensitive after ejaculation.

Women masturbate MUCH LESS than men though. Also, it is much harder to actually achieve an orgasm as a woman. Some women hardly ever actually climax.

fuck off you spamming turbofaggot nigger

whats wrong with us (dicks)

Exercise, do chores, read, play video games, and sleep in between masturbation sessions.

I think women averagely masturbate less, also because there's more of a stigma surrounding it but I think it varies more from one woman to another than it does between men. Some girls rarely masturbate and others do it multiple times a day whereas most guys seem to do it pretty regularly.

I get worse. I get random testicular torsion. I want to cut off my nuts.