Be me

>be me
>bake a cake
>use healthy ingredients, ground oats instead of flour, fruit, protein powder, almond milk
>tastes great, if not better than your average sugar-filled crap
You literally have NO excuse to be fat

Attached: 1479344916374.jpg (482x960, 58K)

You forgot to tell us how much that costs, fag.

Eating healthy is super easy when you're rich. Just be poor and see how that almond milk would've meant a cubic meter of bread.

It doesn't though does it mate. Stop lying to yourself. It tastes much worse doesn't it

this. "healthy" lifestyles are only accessible to the rich in the modern day. you're classist, also your food tastes like shit, and finally:

there was no point baking that cake, because with those ingredients there's no way it can "rise" and none of the ingredients require baking.

retard.

>>tastes great

try again

>tastes great
The fact, that you had to make a thread for your autogenic training, speaks for itself.

Caloric restriction has been proven time and time again to be the main factor in both live extension and weight loss. Just stop eating so much, fat fucks. Eat a tiny TASTE of ice cream, not fucking 1/4th or more of the tub in one night.

>b-but rice and beans are expensive!
Stay delusional you fat cunts.

>tastes great
Just like how broccoli tastes great? Just like how vegan hamburgers taste great?

Rice is pretty much empty calories, might as well eat white bread. Beans are the same plus a little protein.
Also, good look making something which is based on fucking rice and beans taste good.

Only lazy or stupid people are poor, there is no nobility in it. Go out and earn some more money, or fix your life so that you can earn more.

Broccoli and many other veggies delicious by themselves without adding any ingredients, you disgusting fat fuck. You're a manchild, no different than kids who refuse to eat veggies.

Wrong healthy eating caters to the non-lazy.

>empty calories
What does this mean to you, you fat fuck?
>beans
>the same
>a little protein
Holy fuck fats are delusional

>good look making something which is based on fucking rice and beans taste good.

sounds like you can't cook

I have an excuse for being fat

>beans and rice are empty calories

Attached: 8551f2908ab1cef5a5d2484dff88cfdb6b27cfee_hq.jpg (310x350, 15K)

>Broccoli and many other veggies delicious by themselves

LOL i'm literally a vegetarian and this isn't true. Some vegetables taste like shit, many are neutral but few are delicious.

>almond milk
I don't think so.

Sounds like you have never had a good bean burger. Sad!

you pigs have shoveled so much shit into your mouths your entire lives that you've eroded all of your taste buds and can only take pleasure from things with 200g of sugar

Broccoli does taste great. Stop listening to kids' cartoons.

>tfw thin and healthy because my diet is healthy

Feels good man

Attached: PBD-Food-Plate-1-1024x732.jpg (1024x732, 143K)

If your BMI is above 23 you should not be in this thread shit-talking healthy eating and making excuses for why you can't eat healthy. It's clear you have no useful insight on the subject because of your abject failure to acquire any experience with the matter.

>tfw rich shit mongreling crackhead with good genetics

*gasp*
WHO WOULDVE GUESSED

Broccoli is the shit. Fuck you.

>What does this mean
Pure carbs, no nutritional values.

>eat healthy
>eat a lot of healthy shit
>fat
I really like eating and dying of heart diseases early sounds good, but I can't deal with liquid shits. I need some veggies.

>tastes great

No it doesn't you no skills cooklet. Why the fuck would you throw protein powder in it too? Just eat your oats and soy-infused powder normally and don't make stupid shit with it.

>eating a meal without protein
enjoy your nogains, twink

Jow Forumsfags think that everything should contain protein powder.
Most are already suffering minor kidney and liver damage that is only going to get worse if they keep this up.

If you are a fat fuck just do a 36 hour fast once a week. As long as you don't binge the next day, you can eat like you normally do (stuffing your pudgy face with garbage) every day of the week except the day you fast. Remember, ANYTHING with calories above 0 will break your fast. Only drink water. No coffee or any pussy shit like that which will break the fast.

Hey OP do you have a good recipe for mudcake that isnt that unhealthy?
Would be nice man.

Also I forgot to add, in response to anons like this and A fast is completely free and anyone can do it. You don't need 1 penny to fast, so you fat fucks have zero (0) excuses.

Enjoy your early death

Cit. Dr Walter Longo, arrived 2nd last year for the nobel prize

>bake cake
>don't be lazy
>don't use a messy recipe
>cake doesn't end up hazy
>do it by the book

I don't really bake or eat cakes so I don't see your point

>tastes great
Ha, it might to you after a lifetime of never allowing a single grain of sugar into your body lest it have the disastrous affect a gran of sand can have on a microchip, but to us who've eaten, you know, regular non-health bullshit before, it couldn't compare. It sounds like a decent thing to eat for breakfast (allowing, of course, that we all have $20 to spend of breakfast every day of the week), not a fucking dessert.

These are the same kind of people who were told by their parents that everything that isnt a vegetable isnt healthy. Almost every food has something in it that is harmful if eaten to much. Eating too many of a certain variety of almonds will give you a lethal dose of cyanide. Yes many foods contain high amounts of processed sugars and saturated fats, but it doesnt mean they are going to turn you into a land whale if eaten in moderation. Your body requires a caloric intake to survive, so what is an empty calorie to you exactly. Pretty much only sugar is just calories. Maybe white rice doesnt contain the same amount of fiber as brown rice but because it contains less calories you can eat more of it. But go ahead and munch of grass all day i am sure you will lose weight.

Attached: 1523483603402.jpg (470x698, 32K)

That lifetime of sugar abuse can be reset after abstaining for only 2 weeks. Don't eat anything with sugar (zero grams of sugar every day, no cheating) and heavily limit carbs for 2 weeks and your palate will be as good as new. I did this after drinking soda everyday for years and now it is too sweet to even stand. I haven't drank a soda in years with no cravings whatsoever and I lost 55 lbs in about 6 months when I started (245 to 190 at 6'3").

>he thinks carbs are bad for him
Retard alert. No wonder you're fucking huge
>m-muh proteinz!
Not only do you not lift but you're fat as fuck. You have no muscle. You only need ~80g per day. You'd have to try in order to not get that much
>no nutritional value
>magnesium
>iron
>b6
>carbs (which are needed)

> 018M3
> being a superficial narcissistic faggot

>>carbs (which are needed)
How can one person be so deluded?

>what is baking soda

>pfft who needs carbs?
>w-what do you mean my anaerobic capacity is diminished with the lack of glucose and glycogen?!?!

Black bean burgers are pretty legit

>what is gluconeogenesis
amateur knowledge hour

>gluconeogenesis
>b-but my inefficient pathways to obtain something i can get just by eating a proper diet!
You sound like a retard who is a keto fan and has high cholesterol. I bet you think dietary cholesterol isn't a direct causative factor in high serum cholesterol levels. I bet you think high serum cholesterol is not the primary risk factor of CHD. lmao @ ur lyf faggot, enjoy your heart attack

>op makes a low effort shitpost
>causes debate
>other ops in other threads make interesting posts
>gets two replies then dies

Fyi I hope you enjoy eating nothing but celery you twig faggot kill yorself

>healthy ingredients, ground oats instead of flour, fruit, protein powder, almond milk
You don't know the meaning of the word "healthy", you fatass

t. waferman

what's unhealthy here

>if I don't eat like a fat cunt then I have to eat celery
Die fatty

>claims he doesn't know the meaning of unhealthy
Irony