Talk someone out of suicide

>talk someone out of suicide
>they thank me multiple occassions
>later on they are a cunt and mean to me
i regret helping you

i wish you were fucking dead

Attached: 35E721CB-2875-4B8D-AC49-E8F38269F29D.jpg (1526x2048, 217K)

This happened with my old best friend except he never thanked me and blamed me for him still being alive for his shitty life

>actually helping humans
it's all on you faggot

Attached: wut001.jpg (542x421, 26K)

Correction: >helping normies

Well, what do you expect when someone is clinically depressed? They're never going to be OK. They were probably looking forward to death, and all you did was prolong their suffering.
Suicide prevention is for people who are sad because someone died or their girlfriend dumped them. People who will get better. If someone's life is really bad enough that they've resolved to end it, you shouldn't get in the way of that. Just leave it alone.

Its because they wanted to be your boyfriend / girlfriend but you never took the next step. The suicide was a cry for help because they felt like no one cared for them then when you showed that you cared at least enough to stop them they became addicted to you then when nothing came of it their feeling s turned sour.

Sooner or later they'll be suicidal again and you should just let them die, you have no obligation to help them.

but those sad normies wouldn't even attempt(at least competently) anyways, so why help them at all?

>tfw actually in this same situation

Attached: 1503540349461.jpg (569x533, 155K)

Funny thing is, disrespect is very common when trying to help people. You can ask doctors about that.

op here

fuck off you stupid yung lean sadboy faggot

kill yourself

Whatever you say, phoneposter

Attached: 1512450374077.jpg (800x800, 68K)

They might though. Anyone could be at risk of suicide on their very worst day in life. If that is a far cry from their best day or even a typical one, you may have stopped them from making a terrible mistake. But if they still seem sad when things are otherwise fine, they'll just relapse into a deep depression and you really aren't doing any favors by talking them out of it.

Next time they give you shit just point out what you did for them and cap it off by encouraging them to finish the job next time. Assuming you didn't lord this fact over them you're now in a position to throw it back in their face since having your once savior tell you to neck yourself will undoubtedly sting more than anything else. Is it a shitty thing to do? Yep. Should you care? Nope.

posting while taking a nap, enjoy your third world lappytop

I don't think it's healthy to encourage anyone to kill themselves either though. There are certain things people need to decide for themselves, times when they shouldn't be pushed in one direction or another. If you really care about them, ask yourself if what you are doing is for your friend, or more for you. The choice of whether to live or die should be left to unfold naturally.

If I drag you from the edge of the abyss and you decide to be a cunt then don't be surprised when I encourage you to do a flip next time you're there again. You don't have to actively encourage them per say, something as simple as saying "next time don't let me stop you from going through with it" is plenty enough.

>someone talks me out of suicide
>don't appreciate them enough
>later on ran away from them because im an idiot
>they found me again
>treat them like the princess they are and fall in love with them

idk. Sometimes you just gotta pick up the fork man.

I won't argue with that. You're not really responsible, but it's easy to understand why someone might feel that way if they believe you interfered with something they actually wanted to happen.

i also wish you were fucking dead, you stupid whiny and faggot anime poster

too bad bitch

>convince someone not to kill themself
>wish they were dead

absolute state of you bipolar fucks, you do realize even if you actively tried to convince someone suicidal to kill themselves you could never actually get them to do it? doesn't fucking matter what you say as long as it comes from you

u r retarded lolll