Why is it so hard to imagine that a girl is thinking about you, wishing for you to ask her out...

Why is it so hard to imagine that a girl is thinking about you, wishing for you to ask her out, we are all humans so if we think about it why is it so hard to imagine that they do

Attached: 1517826729816.jpg (546x896, 54K)

Because we aren't Chads. Usually the guys here fall into 2 camps.

1. They don't really approach women they just kinda wait for them to come around them.

These guys could possibly have women thinking about them but they rarely do anything so nothing ever comes about since they don't try. Or they are so hyper focused on one Stacey they miss a few girls looking at them.

2. They've asked and been rejected so many times they realize there isn't much hope.

Because woman are the ones who start the interest
If woman are into you they Will approach you

because they objectively do not behave this way towards ugly shy losers

Because i haven't spoken or even seen a girl in over 7 years now.

well seems like im absolutely fucked then

Ive encoubtered many girls ovsr the years who wished i would ask them out.
I wish i could ask them out too.
But its like someone put a curse on me and whenever i am in thr vicinity of a mutual crush, my concept of language has disappeared, i am unable to find words or speak them. Perhaps i get mini strokes when near a qt i think likes me.

This os true for most people if we are speaking of ages 6-15 in school.
Whether we have noticed it or not at least 1 girl in some class during that age have thought about most adult virgins that are on here today in a romantic (childish romantic) way.

If you truly are very ugly it's a possibility that no girl has but that is a very small minority.

This doesn't change anything though

the possibility of rejection is a lot scarier than the actual rejection

you COULD become more social if you wanted to you know

but why bother? all you can get nowadays is used goods if you're over ~16

I know, when rejected i get over it quickly, the crush disappears and no hard feelings.
I only feel bad if i ask her out in a pussy way and i blame that as why she rejected. Lile she tried to engage me in conversation the last time we would cross paths, but i fucked that up. So ask her out on fb messenger. Very Low success rate..

i had a pretty bad rejection a couple of years ago, made me drop nearly a 100lbs and i still think about that shit sometimes, like i had been rejected a few times before that but this one just crushed me, i dont think i can handle anymore of those

I'm number 2, and just realized it. Feels bad.

Because of insecurities
Everytime a girl messages me first it feels so odd and surreal
She must think "Hm, i should send user a message"
But i just can't imagine that a girl would ever have this thought
Why would a girl do this? I'm not worth a thought let alone a message

exactly what i think except no girl ever messages me first

I barrely spoke with 1 girl in the past year so I dont think so

Number one, just too scared to even try.
How does it feel to be rejected and humiliated by a girl?

Logically how bad could it be? She just says no when you ask for her number or gives it to you and ghosts you. How would they humiliate you?

number 1 is me should i try cold approaching girls?
should i even bother? askin for a friend

every girl who has ever rejected me always did it very softly, with the typical "just a friend thing" and that seems even more humiliating than crushing me, apparently im so pathetic i cant handle a normal rejection so they have to sugar coat it

I mean its worth a shot but even decent looking guys will get rejected hundreds of times if you just do this on the street to complete strangers. Generally you want to meet at social events and after talking a little bit then ask her. Just walking up and asking probably won't work unless Chad.

Because there are many men who honestly do freak out and call them a whore or a bitch or other things so they try to do things as delicately as possible to avoid that kind of backlash.

My brother was rejected by a work colleague, the entire team laughed at him.
And they continue to joke about it after 3 months.
So i was thinking to go cold approach with random girls on the street.
But then what if they start screaming "please help user is trying to rape me".

damn this is tough i signed up on meetup.com to meet people but i dont know how to meet single women.

Did he ask in front of everyone or did she just tell everyone? Generally that won't happen unless everyone is looking down on you already.

No he asked her in private. So she probably just said it to her friends and the voice spread around.
And nobody hated him before that.

If they hated him he probably would have got fired.

>Why is it so hard to imagine
Because I have NOTHING to offer besides unconditional love, emotional anchor and being an amazing house husband.

Because you have no imagination, shitty lain poster. You became part of the sheepdom.

Painting a picture in head and genuinely feeling painted situation are two different things, i'm sure OP is talking about last case, your fedora is obviously too tight for your head.

Because it's a lie. It always was.

Its not you. Girls are incapable of being "real" without being mean and they know this so they are mostly fake nice

I'm no 1 I guess, but I'm not sure it's fear. I don't sperg when talking to women. Most people call me confident strangely.

I just literally have no idea what I'm doing. Are other people told how? did I miss a lesson?

I looked online and all the advice is one of three things
>approach women with a flow chart in mind
>it will just happen its natural
>become incredibly open and empathetic

None of those seem to match the world I observe.

Generic tumblr image. Do you listen to lofi hiphop and use linux as a desktop operating system?