LEARN FROM THE WISDOM OF THE ANCIENTS

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (281x180, 15K)

i cant see Ares cheating either.

Yeah but he was cucked

>Can't cheat if you don't commit

Attached: IMG_0856.jpg (278x320, 34K)

Can't get cucked if you aren't booked.

oh he didnt have a wife.

probs. he was the r9k of the Greek pantheon.

>dislike all the other gods
>stays in his palace all the time with his qt waifu
Is he, dare I say, /ourgod/

Poseidon too? yeah he had a harem of mermaids and water spirits.

Hermes was gay obviously.

What about the Titans?

Hades was ugly and deformed, he stole Dimiter's daughter Persephone and brought her to the underworld and kept her there. She eventually fell for him.

Hephaestus was the original incel.

t. Greek

he got shot by cupid

Hephaestus is a cuck.

What about this titan?
>unzips dick

Educate me on Hephaestus Greek user

American who read books on Greek mythology but I do not remember much about this fellow

he was the ugly god of the forge. somehow married Stacey of the pantheon.

he's a crippled autist that married a stacy who cheats on him and austistically blacksmiths all day

Fuck off Posidon was the coolest and (to mortal men) arguably the most directly powerful

woah bro i wasnt hatin' on Broseidon. just saying he had a harem of water ho's.

Poor fellow failed to realize Stacey was a thot

At least he doesnt have to deal with Zeus and his wife even though Zeus was a dirty faggot who loved cheating with humans

Hera cucked Zeus and gave birth to Hephaestus. He was born with a lame foot and Hera literally threw him out of Mt. Olympus. Eventually he was allowed back as the blacksmith of the gods. Hilariously enough they let him back because he trolled Hera and forced her to sit in a throne for all eternity.
He got married to the Goddess of love, Aphrodite, who in turn cucked him with Ares, repeatedly. He almost BTFO'd them both but Possidon finally convinced him to let them be.

Poseidon can suck my dick for stopping the revenge of Hephaestus

Then again he did take her by force, and were always arguing if I remember correctly

Sounds like my ex and me desu

Attached: IMG_0964.jpg (576x384, 53K)

>Hades was ugly and deformed,

All three brothers, Zeus, Posoidon, Hades, looked physically similar. Muscular bearded men.

More evidence that those following christ are just looking for ways to cover up their sins, typical christ cucks.

Attached: 1488568371202.gif (500x281, 810K)

Hades did nothing wrong
Zeus was an adulterer

hades was the coolest god. fuck zeus, fuck poseidon, fuck ares, fuck hephaestus for being a cripple, and fuck Dionysus
t. greek fembot

>tfw no Greek gf to buy an island with in the Mediterranean and live happily ever after
This is an abstract feel.

>sees no one mentioning their gender
>proceeds to do so

I used to love Hephaestus, he's was the eeyore of the group. and I'm a greek fembot too sooo get some taste sapia

At the end of you life, everyone hangs out with hades in the end while the Gods spit at you

Apo pou eisai """fembot"""?

lmaooo everytime:^)

Hephaestus is just a plot device to make other people look better.

But also the coolest Greek God was Dionysus and that's factual. He just got drunk and partied with his followers, what a Chad. Maybe that's why you betas can't appreciate him.

Den iparxoun """fembots""" newfag.

euxaristo ek twn proterwn.

na ftantasto den ise ano ton 25?

eimai 28.

Na fantasto pas akoma likeio?

vasika eimai aplos ena dodekaxrono agoraki pou pianei kavgades anonima mpas kai sigkentrosei tin prosoxi pou den pire pote apo tous goneis tou
exei ki allo fembot to thread pestin safti

>pestin safti

Gnostiki sigxisi, kopelia.

Akrivws epidi einai anonimo to board den iparxei kanenas logos na diatimpanizeis to filo sou. Epipleon ama ithela prosoxi de tha ekana sage me kathe post.
Lurkare kana xrono k meta ksekina na postareis. I akoma kalitera, postare sto i sto .
Euxaristo therma.

Attached: 1523914457825.png (1000x963, 298K)

this is an english board you fucking niggers

He was also the only god who kidnapped his wife and kept her in a greek god equivalent of a basement.

The morality of mortals doesn't apply to the Olympians - they follow stirnerian ethics: acting like us would diminish the spiritual freedom of the Greek gods. Athena establishes the custom of trials with an impartial judge in Greece and yet isn't in the wrong when she judges and punishes Arachne for being the best at her skill.

> Greeklets will oppose this

>supposedly the smartest and most dignified Greek goddess
>still gets buttmad as fuck when a human stacey beats her and steals her attention from her so she turns her into a spider
>gets buttmad af later when she doesn't get the apple either

Athena was a top-tier petty roastie.

ti engine molis twra xaxaxa!

females always mention their gender, how else can they get attention, and manipulate men?

literally /our guy/, that's why I love him

That's because Hephaestus was disfigured and ugly

based trips,
>Hephaestus
dude's named literally sounds like an STD. He couldn't cheat even if he wanted to.