Is Airsoft any good?

Is Airsoft any good?

Attached: ib6P0pa.png (559x331, 229K)

its fun. just don't be one of the gear-queer army wannabes.

it was fun when I was like 12, but I'm a grown man now

It was fun when I was a teen but I can't get the fascination now. Sure the replica guns look nice but shooting plastic ball bearings would just kill it. If you're older might be worth getting into archery or throwing knives.

Owning a real firearm is better.

Fun but ruined by people. Try to get into real guns because it's hard to have a bad trip to a shooting range, but a bad airsoft game is the default

The cap gun I had as a kid was more fun.

>Fat guys arguing who shot who or yelling that you are dead.
Airsoft in a nutshell. It's embarassing, if you didn't get into it as a child, it's too late to try, for your own good. Try paintball, because at least it's a "sport"

Its an allright hobby depending on how the crowd at your local field is. If its full of autistic tryhards or autistic speedsoft tryhards then its miserable

>Fat guys arguing who shot who or yelling that you are dead.
Where the fuck do people do this? In my country this practically never happens. Played for ~5 years as a teenager and saw it happen like twice.

There's a /asg/ general on /asp/ if you want to try chairsofting.

You own a whole country and can't afford better than airsoft? Can't you just get an AK from your military junta friends?

In my home country, you autist

Fucking around with your friends in the woods, drunk/high as fuck, pretending you're a Wehrmacht with your Kar98 hunting down some Red Army guys with their Shpagins is fun as hell.

Anything competitive/Milsim is just plain autism and stupid as fuck

It's plain. Not fun, even the no-rule airsoft feels kinda shitty.
Play lastertag, it's more strategic and feels like a FBI field programme while playing it.

Or you might consider joining the army.
Odds are that, you have an active field duty or patrol duty by 50%.
other half percent is cleaning the arm base or being the mine/explosive guy like me

Attached: אלילה יברך.jpg (1920x3000, 355K)

It was a fucking joke. Geez.

I like paintball more.

It's fun but it attracts a fucking lot of spergs of all different sorts. You can play airsoft but don't BE an airsoft player.

If some fag doesn't burn your patch, it seems like a fun time.

It's nerf or nothing faggot

Attached: EIR.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Nerf was fucking garbage.
It would always break.