Sister is visiting

helo my sister is visiting this weekend, what should I do with her? A museum or something? I live in Miami but I don't go outside much. I have to get some pants shortened but probably not a good time for that right?

She's a normie and is bringing her boyfriend. It's her birthday so I got her a gift: a plushie of a water bear. She's 37 years old but I thought it was soft and cute.

I'm on spectrum so she understands that I'm not always the best at picking things to do but I want to try.

Museums? Is that good? She's very outdoorsy so I don't know..

Attached: 1515670992477.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairchildgarden.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the plushie I got her. That's not her I haven't given it to her yet, just an image from where I bought it. I wrapped it and got a card.

Attached: johr_water_bear_lg_plushie_cuddle.jpg (600x600, 91K)

>37
>boyfriend
Give her a litter box, she'll need it.

I don't get it. Sorry user. Why a litter box?

There are topless beaches in Miami. Go to one and stare at your big sister's milkers

I'm not attracted to her. Thanks though.

Have you tried asking her? Then come up with suggestions based on her answer to that.

This is very wholesome I dont know what you should do but at least you have good intentions. Eating somewhere nice with her would be good since its her birthday.

Attached: 1A492B20-88D8-417E-8D94-4AE9EDFC633D.png (657x527, 44K)

A bf and not a husband means she'll end up a cat lady hence the litterbox. Also cute plushie no im not homo and no im not a girl

She says she doesn't care but I think she just doesn't want to stress me because she knows I struggle with changing my routine.

I know she likes coffee so I have the things to make coffee and got her half and half because I know she uses that. I don't drink coffee but my office had an extra nespresso machine they let me borrow for the weekend because I said my sister is coming in town.

Thank you. Yes I made dinner reservations at two good places (she is in town for two nights). I was thinking of planning lunch but maybe that's too much in case she wants to do something.

I see. She likes dogs. She has a golden retriever. It is cute but kinda poorly behaved. I think the dog is like her kid because she never had any and I think that makes her sad. It recently had some health problems and she was very scared.

Thanks I really liked the plushie too I hope she likes it. I wrapped it and put a bow on it and everything.

Whereabouts in Miami are you?

Do you have any shared interests/closely related interests?

What are her interests?

>Whereabouts in Miami are you?
Miami Beach.

>Do you have any shared interests/closely related interests?
Not really. We get along because we had a bad childhood but we are complete opposites. She likes the outdoors and is very good with people. She makes friends very easy. I'm not big on being outside and like the computer and tinkering with electronics. My home boards are /n/ and /diy/.

>What are her interests?
Skiing, hiking, running, dogs. I'd say.

There is a place called the botanical gardens down here I was thinking of taking her there.
fairchildgarden.org/

It's really expensive though. Would be $75 for the three of us. I was shocked at the price to get in.

Google "things to do in Miami" and then suggests things that look fun to do. Choose something that you think you'll both enjoy, but for her sake try to go out of your way to enjoy things. I'm on the spectrum myself and I find that being in good company often makes going out of your comfort zone much easier.

Even if the activity itself isn't that fun, you'll have at least done something together which, the enjoyment of which is often greater than the enjoyment you derive from that activity.

Thank you. I did a bit of Googling but the problem is Miami has a very big nightlife (which is too scary and late for me) and then lots of tourist stuff like jet boat rides (which are tacky). Yes I try to be a good sport when she visits and do those things. I'm a little worried because I have never met her boyfriend before, he is new. I'm sure she told him I'm a bit weird but my house is very clean and despite some projects that are placed about it is comfortable. So having a stranger around makes it a bit harder.

She likes to shop so I thought maybe an outdoor mall.

If thats what she likes, I think you found a place she would love. Looks really cool! Especially if they have any events like a farmers market going on.

That and maybe go out to a local place you like to eat at if you have the money, or just visit the beach since you will be right next to it almost

Attached: E4C730DD-516F-4662-8657-F6580EEA51C6.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Are you gay or something famalam

>Miami Beach
Im close by user,bring your sister over so we can fuck
I'll let you watch

Attached: 1523039901642.jpg (592x887, 110K)

When is she coming, when is she leaving?

Re Dont sweat what her bf is goin to think of you. Maybe she told him you are weird, but if your sister loves you, then he wont do anything to be mean to you. Chances are he will go out of his way to be on your good side.

Attached: 2D8A4E4A-B2A8-4381-B642-B20D0E63070A.jpg (750x545, 90K)

Musuems and zoos are nice. If your city has novelty cafes like mochi cafe, maid cafe, or cat cafe those are also okay.

Thanks yeah I might do this. I think the weather is supposed to be good on Saturday.

I've never been to the beach despite living here for 18 years but yeah that is a possibility.

I'm straight. I like a girl but I'm too scared to ask her out because I have no experience. I was kissed once as a child but that was it. I'm 32 now.

She is coming Saturday morning and leaving Monday in the morning.

Thanks user.

We have no novelty cafes really but we do have lots of spanish and cuban cafes, french bistros, stuff like that. Miami Beach has a big South American and European influence. It's easy to find places to eat, even though I eat at the same places every day, but my sister grazes more than eats meals except for at dinner. I thought about taking her to a nice brunch place would might work for her eating habits. I eat at the same Mexican place every Sunday which serves breakfast burritos but she eats very healthy so I might have to find another place.

Don't stress it, maybe try finding a nice park you can go for a walk. The botanical gardens looks like something she'd like to do.

>come to troll OP
>see another user beat me to it
>didn't work
>he is an authentic autist so is immune to trolling
>another user tries later
>doesn't work
why are people with autism immune to trolling?

Your sister sounds big time normie instagram girl (not in a bad way), so Cuban is definitely something to go for (pics). Zoo Miami looks cool. I think you have a golden setup between Botanical Gardens, beach, and a National Park depending on how active they want to be. Mixed in with your meal plans, sounds like a fun visit that will keep you all moving

Attached: 473F39B6-A8A0-42F7-8A10-7296BEC56A2E.jpg (1086x768, 83K)

Thanks. I'm going to do that one. It's kinda expensive but I think its something nice to do outdoors.

I understand when people are trolling me but I sometimes miss the joke. The sister sexual relations jokes are common on Jow Forums but I can't really understand why people find them funny. I realize there are some incest relationships but I don't really understand why people find it so funny. I guess I'm glad they do if it makes them laugh because laughing is nice.

Yes she is very normie. She doesn't use social media though. That we have in common. She had a Facebook at one point but she said it made her feel bad because all her friends were having kids and buying houses and she had none of that. Social media made her sad because people only post the good things in their life and post their best traits. She has a great job and has done lots of great things so not sure what she was ashamed of but it's better to not be on those anyways.

I think we have a plan! Thanks user. Also very cute girl in your photo.

Hey user, I was there a month ago and really enjoyed walking along the boardwalk by the beach and the park by the marina is nice. Lots to see there. Just take a walk with her and enjoy the scene.

user ask her boyfriend what she likes

Thank you.

I've never met the boyfriend. They just started dating this year. She has known him for a while but they were never dating, now she moved in with him and she wants me to meet him. That's the purpose of this visit I think.