What would you do before you die if you were guaranteed to die / decided to kill yourself?

What would you do before you die if you were guaranteed to die / decided to kill yourself?

Attached: tumblr_p1021ycuIs1qhyjylo1_1280.jpg (1280x889, 225K)

Everybody is garanteed to die user

Guaranteed to die soon*

I would rape all my sisters

How old are they?
NnnNNNnnNM

chill on my favorite foggy beach and cry my eyes out because I'm lonely and unfulfilled

fap to this qt until i die. thanks, user

stop posting this exhibitionist histrionic slut whore finn

probably kidnap and rape a loli for a few days and then go kill as many roasties as possible before turning the gun on myself

Try all the drugs i haven't tried yet and try to get a girl to sleep with me somehow. Or just rape her

I always say I'd like to be diagnosed with cancer or get an alert there's a nuke incoming or something so i'd just have... like a definite time that i'd die. No more unpredictable chaos, and a guaranteed end. I wouldn't do anything before i died because it doesn't matter, as I am going to be dead. What is the value of the experience beyond just short term emotional satisfaction. Once i'm dead there's nothing, so why care about anything?

what difference does it make ? Why not just kill yourself right away, why prolong the suffering

Not him, I just save qt's.

Noice

Confess some secrets. Here's one.
>be me
>highschool nerd, friends highschool nerds too
>one of them deeply in love with a grill
>jokingly told him that i kissed her, and grabbed her butt. Huge lie
>getsmad.png
>calls grill
>"is it true that you kissed user"?
>apparently girl says yes and autistic friend starts crying
>runhome.jpg
>ffw next morning, received a call from another friend telling me that he comitted suicide

Je ne regrette de rien

go out dressed like a girl

i would go to the city center, find some really cute asian girls at different places, gather my heaviest balls and ask them out, most likely all of them rejections, but
i don't have to worry since i will be dead

Attached: tokikakelive5-2.jpg (640x344, 38K)

Have lesbian sex in public.

very weird all the replies are sexual. i guess it really is life's most important thing.

wow. I expected nothing less.

I'd make a retarded and illegible post on Jow Forums, just like you just did you nigger

Woah is that heather? I used to go to school with her?

I would hijack a plane. I've always wanted to fly.