What if there was an ancient and "perfect" race of people who created humans by splicing their DNA with primates...

What if there was an ancient and "perfect" race of people who created humans by splicing their DNA with primates, and then ruled over us as gods, treating us as their slaves and playthings, but we finally got fed up and rose up and destroyed them, whiping their existance from history and depicting them as "myths and legends", all the while preserving and analyzing their advanced technology until we were finally able to use it to make computers and satellites and shit?
Probably not though lol

Attached: 2018-04-19_12.09.18.jpg (649x680, 380K)

>we destroyed em

hah. good bait

but thats how 99.99% of the population is, we have RH positive blood from being a hybrid of the god tribe and primates.

RH negative are closer to the god tribe.

>the lengths atheists will go to just to not admit that they were created by God

i mean im sure somebody went full uprising and perhaps betrayed a family of the god tribe. but the whole tribe? nah.

Egyptians werent the only ones who worshipped members of the god tribe, Aztecs did too.

the Native Americans did betray the god tribe, they claimed that the giants were cannibals but who knows man.

its more likely than the god tribe arent the actual creators of humans, but more like the elder sibling of the Maker.

more like our elder siblings, we are both children of our Maker.

Im not an athiest. What do you think created them?

>RH pos/neg

where does this meme come from? wiki doesnt mention anything interesting

o-oh. its semi esoteric information, user. you have be an enlightened bronon to even know about it.

cmion buddy gimme something

Attached: brainletflies.png (230x219, 7K)

basically, RH negative blood has unearthly origins. RH positive blood means our very first ancestor was a primate and a member of the god tribe with RH negative blood.

Which ones are still alive? Where they at?

>tfw they trapped us, light beings, in physical bodies and placed soul traps all over the solar system to keep us reincarnated.
>Wiped our memory so we wouldn't remember anything.
>They rip us off our light energy with their advanced technology and use it as a fuel to live as immortal organic beings.
>tfw the light after you die, that feeling of love and being finally home is nothing but a trap to keep you forever on this prison planet
>tfw we're living in the matrix

Attached: 1516398101235.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>What if there was an ancient and "perfect" race of people who created humans by splicing their DNA with primates

basically they CREATED NIGGERS

Attached: why-am-i-so-nigger.jpg (407x405, 30K)

So does DMT temporarily release us from our bodies? People often report a familiar feeling when transported by the drug

thats pretty cool. a-am i d-delicious?

cia office

Who? Proof? Im all for this rabbit hole but i need more

>proof

none.

>mfw the ancient greeks depicted their gods as cruel beeings who dont give a shit about humans
>mfw getting cucked, catastrophes, disease and injustice reigns supreme among humans

they had a point didnt they

jokes on you. Ancient Egyptians thought the Ethiopians were the first people to ever exist.

>unearthly origins

thats the part i want to know user. why is this so? what makes it "unearthly"?

How do you know then? Did the voices in your head tell you?

it just is. perhaps "celestial" is a more PC term.

im a vampire. im 400 years old, ive been drinking RH negative blood to sustain my life.

you can buy blood from private organizations.

Oh, looks like I'm closer to the god tribe. Now before me, mortals, and become my loving slaves.

I don't know what it does really, haven't tried it myself yet. Probably yes.

>jokes on you. Ancient Egyptians thought the Ethiopians were the first people to ever exist.
what a load of shit. Where did you get that ? Plato got the atlantis story from egypt inb4 he was making a point meme. We're talking about paranoid tinfoil shit here not your meme academic history.

Are you among other vampires? Does this have something to do with the link between people in power and pedophilia? Ever meet any famous figures in history? What country do you live in?

sure you are, you dirty o positive ape.

no i mean why would we consider RH negative to be celestial/unearthly? doesn't all of it technically originate from the same ancestor from whence it diverged? what indication do we have that it originated elsewhere but terra?

it means people with rh negative blood didnt evolve/were created from apes, like majority of other humans.

okay im not a vampire. i dont drink blood. those pizza freaks take this literally.

Everyone look at this coward. He doesn't even drink blood.

i dont need to, im RH positive. my diet is quite savage, cigerrettes and monster all day.

Having RH negative blood can't be that special if I am stuck here as one of you failures.

I was pretty skeptical but I gotta say there was a small piece of me that was hoping you werent trolling so I could finally get some answers. Or are you backtracking because you said too much?
Nah a 400 year old vamp probably wouldnt browse Jow Forums

you probably dont have it

half trolling. im not a vampire but RH negative blood means you arent part monkey.

or am i ?

fwahahahaha

Attached: E6C3D213-E4C6-4BE3-A383-312F5519E6DC.jpg (530x530, 90K)

What are some perks of having RH negative blood?

You have to be some dumb fucking teenager if you thought for a second that some idiot on the internet was omg a real vampire

I'm a vampire and I immediately regard anyone who takes me seriously when I tell them as a moron.

taller, piercing gaze, psychic crush on lesser minds, can turn on "super" mode but i think they dont like to because it can be taxing.

No need for insults user, i didnt think he was a dracula vampire with fangs and shit but I am open to the idea of immortal people who live off some substance that keeps them young. Open to the idea doesnt mean I believe it as fact

i'd have to check up on it but Diodoros Siculus said it.

Any specific famous ppl or historical figures that are/were RH positive?

I meant negative

no. they dont like being in the public's eye. they try to live "normal" lives with infinite wealth.