/Britfeel/

Friendship edition.

Attached: 1522865927901.jpg (3877x2823, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS30bEO2aEU
youtube.com/watch?v=g7FXeaahRsg
youtube.com/watch?v=7hVEtcXXipo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpb7dZG2Xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu62zu00d_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

surprise surprise 460

Attached: cilla4.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Fuck you faggot.

With friendly hugs and kisses tho.

Cryptic Clue: Britfeel Edition #2

Van man has dysphoria (5)

SOO SALLY CAN WAIT
SHE KNOWS IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: pepe singing.jpg (310x163, 6K)

>eeeh? n-not in my butt, that's my weakness!

Attached: full.jpg (945x945, 202K)

Go wild in the aisles 2

Attached: dale.jpg (620x413, 82K)

What are some good sunny songs then lads? I'm in the mood for some sun feels.

DM lad can I have a vocaroo wishing me a nice evening please :(

Attached: gibapu.jpg (778x512, 41K)

Ignore this I just realized I'm a spastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS30bEO2aEU

can't stop watching videos of that Tianjin explosion lads, it's absolutely mental

youtube.com/watch?v=g7FXeaahRsg
youtube.com/watch?v=7hVEtcXXipo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpb7dZG2Xmo

JOBSEEKER, CAN OF STRONGBOW I'M A MESS DESPERATELY CLUTCHING ON TO A LEAFLET ON DEPRESSION, SUPPLIED TO ME BY THE NHS

Have more confidence, you were correct

Cryptic Clue: Britfeel Edition #3

Little Bo Peep sorted the frog (4)

Making them nice and easy, because I don't think britfeel is well up on cryptic crosswords and all the stupid shit they pull

poor mans Beatles desu!!

so lads, what do you drive?

>implying anything can be more for the poor man than a bunch of bowl head whities from liverpool of all places

Oy vey.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 at 20.07.11.png (583x524, 266K)

myself insane

Attached: 1398394447527.jpg (357x428, 44K)

you said 5 letters though?

pepe?

You're mom

XD GOTTEM

The repeated people who I think give a little bit of a shit about me then to shit on me pretty hard though? Just tough to face. The actions suggest I mean very little to them and they don't care about me, but I care about them. So to be shat on like that over and over - 3rd time by 3 different people this year alone - just grinds you're self esteem to a pulp. They actions aren't all that bad you know, I'm not frustrated over them sitting elsewhere but it's the repeated actions of being shat on by everyone to a point where I obviously mean very little to people who mean quite a bit to me. That's what gets me. I'm just a stopgap conversation to people and nothing more, no matter how hard I try I'm just there for a quick bit of fun then discarded for the real stuff. I see it coming time and time again, gossipy conversations and small details are kept from me so I can't get too close to them. Instead of lying to me, saying ay we don't give a shit about you mate would be harshly better because I wouldn't put so much meaning into them. Instead when they mean a lot to me, I'm once again reminded how I mean nothing.

ya ma
ride her every day tbqh

ok pleb man's then ;D COWAAAA

It was 6 letters though.

Mummie's A3

Typo. Heat is killing me today

Yea, it's pepe (sorted Peep). I'll ramp up the difficult later after I've eaten and cooled off.

AE86 lad

Hope the nignogs get deported, lads

>haha user why don't you wear a t shirt it's 20 plus degrees and you're still wearing a jumper

how do you respond to this

Is there a scarier sound except maybe air raid sirens?

Whoever came up with this design was a smart guy]
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu62zu00d_U

i'm too cool to feel the heat

>well I fucking hate my body haha
agree and amplify lad

I almost said 'Tilde' or 'Crona' but I couldn't link either to a van.

>want to make dinner
>flatmate and what i assume is her mum in there

Attached: angrywojak.jpg (200x169, 7K)

>I prefer wearing a jumper
"No come on user! Look how hot it is!"
proceeds to physically hassle you to remove it

>fuck off, I am wearing it. Now fuck off.

"Fucking hell, you're fucking grumpy. Great load of fun you are."

Why can't normies just allow me to wear what I want?

yes, sit in a cramped air raid shelter in the dark and have this playing though a PA system at full wack

just put in some earphones and ignore them
either that or go in and scare them away like pigeons

this doesnt happen in the real world

ORDERED A 12 INCH PIZZA EXTRA CHEESE AND A PORTION OF POTATO WEDGES SET MEAL FOR "2"
i'm practically drooling rn lads, going to watch a scary film while i eat it, any recs?

Attached: 220px-Sir_Topham_Hatt_1986.jpg (220x226, 13K)

These are normie manipulation tactics. The only winning move is not to play.

make a good impression on the mum and she'll naturally put a good a word in for you

worked for me

Just been to the GP, sending me for a psychological assessment
I think he suspected 'tism

ordered 12 inch cheese pizza meal for 2?
fuck out of here you nonce

suspected nonce maybe

Is this about your uni escapades?

no you can't be in our club, bugger off

noncemind

jealous, can't get anyone to investigate me for autism because gril and grils dnt get autismos

I recommend you top yourself, you disgusting little sodomite

>because gril
what do you gain from lying on the internet?

Uni in the social respect, yeah

Go in there and lay the fucking charm on her mum, but don't make it seem like you're going in there to do it. Make dinner and just chat with them while you're making it, very nonchalant. This will make her mum want to bone you for being 'such a nice young man' and complimenting her despite her age (that she certainly feels even if she isn't ugly), and simultaneously make your flatmate incredibly jealous because an older woman is getting more attention from a male compared to herself. You'll fuck one or both by the end of the night lad. Either the mum will bone you because she wants the young stud, or the girl will bone you as a way to prove to herself that she's hotter than her mum.

>You'll fuck one or both by the end of the night
>or both
are you actually this deluded?

Doctor Jenkinson here, this small boy just came in and started shaking on purpose and staring at the floor. He kept acting weirder and weirder and was revealing increasingly bizarre information to me so I have in and agreed to put him down for a psychological assessment.

Yeah, I heard that female autism is manifested differently to how it is in males, a lot harder to detect

laughing my ass off lad, great post

anyone going to hyde park tomorrow for 4/20?

>inb4 DUDE

Update, it's not her mum, it's some guy friend from uni. Getting light headed now

Honestly don't care about him, just don't want to talk to that loudmouth roastie

Nah but I will be celebrating Hitler's birthday in my own little way at home.

mommy must have her milkies out in this weather lad, get us a pic for mega (you)s

Go in there and lay the fucking charm on her guy friend from uni, but don't make it seem like you're going in there to do it. Make dinner and just chat with them while you're making it, very nonchalant. This will make her guy friend from uni want to bone you for being 'such a nice young man' and complimenting him despite his age (that he certainly feels even if he isn't ugly), and simultaneously make your flatmate incredibly jealous because an older man is getting more attention from a male compared to herself. You'll fuck one or both by the end of the night lad. Either the guy friend from uni will bone you because he wants the young stud, or the girl will bone you as a way to prove to herself that she's hotter than her guy friend from uni.

sorry to hear you had a bad day gorgeous

if its any consolation you have two job interviews coming up. hopefully you'll be treated better in a different work environment

for now keep your chin up and know you're a great person. you never give up despite the odds and have achieved so much. id gladly talk to you if we worked together

Quality origami post.

Attached: flat800x800075f.jpg (600x800, 106K)

Update 2, it's both parents and some one else

Oh well, I'm light headed and I've already minced in, just gonna make it anyway

Attached: 200_s.gif (284x200, 25K)

just had tea out in the garden with mum, was a comfy time desu

shame my ice cubes hadn't frozen or I'd have had an icy glass of cider

>Stacy at work might be getting a promotion
>despite her marking 20 errors in the last month or two
>despite the call centre head telling me there was no benefit to her working the new queue/project

yeah, I'm fucking quitting if she gets it

Wish Moni was my gf lads

Would love to take her to the cinema and make her feel appreciated

When I entered the break room today, I saw the normie huddled in the middle of the room and a seat available next to them. I stopped in my tracks for a second, considered sitting next to them but decided not to since there was probably someone already there, they'd just gotten up for some reason

They continuously talked in an excited manner, made plans to go to Chester Zoo together and I just sat in the corner eating my Tuna baguette

It was clear I didn't belong among them

On their way out, the quirky guy said "''sup" and I replied with a high pitched "hello"

I'm perhaps being to harsh as if the situations were reversed, they may have moved to sit near me

It's like uni again

>He doesn't have a kekistani shirt

Attached: 1524161412065.jpg (546x878, 79K)

hey beaut i replied to you here keep trying lass. it'll pay off in the end

what's got you down, shippy?

Are you the same lad who wants to ruffle Cotswold's hair with your dick?

Sat out the back in the northern ghetto I live in. Sun is shining, house is clean, lawn is mowed, tea is cooked. Few beers in, smelling the BBQ and checking out the chav-mams while listening to Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre live at Coachella.

Life is ok sometimes, robots.

>call centre work

legit my worst nightmare

Can't remember what company it was but someone told me they worked at one for a short time where there were "lifeguards" where they literally sat in raised chairs and the call monkeys could raise their hand if they wanted to go to the toilet and they would be timed and that time added on to their shift.

Thanks

The torturous part is not knowing what goes on in other peoples heads

too soon user
i think supermarkets should have an hour dash and grab in his honour

Nah I want a woman not some gay twink

Your work colleagues are not your friends. Biggest red pill to swallow

Really enjoying being a wagie lads, why didn't you tell me it was so good?

fucking nothing?

no one will diagnose me even though i am cripplingly autistic, because i have a high pitched voice etc and my family have bullied my worst habits out of me. i still live in constant social retardation. kill me

Stupid question but can I put my 23andme kit in a normal postbox? As in the big red ones on the street?

"Oh Moni, make me your designated shitting street."

Best not to over think it lass

Be confident in yourself. You're charming and funny and have a likable personality that really shines through.

Apologies if I sound rude but haven't you only been working for like a week? Seems a bit early to be posting such strong statements

Not that I'm one of those idiots against work, good on you for actually being a productive person lad, hope you keep at it

no, people piss in those all the time and fuck the results up

They're friends with each other though

you'd still get a shag off tinder, I went on the tinder of an actual full on retarded girls phone and she was matching with 8/10s+

big red pill about the chads

they had shit chat mind you

Mate I'd let her shit in my mouth any day of the week

It'd be a privilege

Yeah lad, just finishing my first week day tomorrow. Its exhausting but I'm really enjoying it so far, I can't see myself getting sick of it. Thanks for the kind words.

>work late to fix stuff (and don't)
>get on a bus that's way more crowded than usual
>also get to see everyone out drinking and eating al fresco with their loved ones

Attached: 1373307887254.png (500x492, 174K)

Wait is this some kind of nationwide thing I didn't know about, pissing in postboxes?

Well yeah, you need to be friendly with him etc. but they dont give a shit about each other nor should you.

yeh it's one of those underground national pastimes like dogging, fly-tipping, or darts.

have no mates how the fuck am i supposed to go to hyde park? no dog either. kill me

lad my issue isn't getting laid, i don't want to get laid
i am failing my degree because i can't physically attend class because people terrify me and i'm so bad at talking to people

it is ruining my life

mate you've never pissed in a postbox?

it's how a boy becomes a man round these parts

Tried having an unassisted wank but I just couldn't maintain an erection. Nothing I thought of turned me on, I was lying there for over half an hour tugging on my flaccid knob.

Then as soon as I slap on some tranny fucking a watermelon I get rock hard and came in 2 minutes.

Have you been living under a rock lad? It is a huge issue, especially in cities. Seen it happen in Glasgow on numerous occasions, which is why if I want to post something I go directly to the post office. Fuck dealing with that.

Im temped to try and get an assessment myself honestly, had social workers say they think i am on the spectrum and my mum though it was obvious.

They're not

It only seems that way because you're an outsider but I promise you they all bitch and slag each other off behind each others backs. Work 'friendships' only exist for the sake of maintaining a pleasant environment and are superficial at best

Well, Ive been there too. I'll greentext since well, might as well
>Be me
>Have this one friend from Primary to Secondary school
>Really close, best friends
>Even when the other wasnt liked or wasnt popular, we would still tell everyone that the other was their best friend
>All of my childhood memories involve him in some way
>We finally reach the back end of Secondary, we cant wait to escape the hellhole
>My friend always had two sides, one of them was with other people, and one of them was when he was just with me
>At some point, wanting to get popular (we tried to get popular like Ed, Edd N Eddy tried to get rich) he decided to show everyone the side I knew well
>It didnt go bad or good, no one cared, he began to grow impatient
>Then, the other group side of him took over completely, and became a lot different
>He became meaner, what was banter turned into borderline bullying
1/2

Attached: 2.gif (500x275, 448K)