Why don't you go to the gym and go from a 3/10 to a 9.5/10?

why don't you go to the gym and go from a 3/10 to a 9.5/10?

Attached: 1521375847345.jpg (914x840, 146K)

You do realize he was attractive before as a fat guy as well? There are girls who like the fat Josh Peck-look

>tfw no gf
people who say this are so fucking pathetic, you really want something but don't want to work for it.

Attached: CvaglCB.jpg (640x1006, 67K)

Yeah brah why didn't you

Attached: .jpg (1512x994, 457K)

He literally looks like a non-manlet Jonah Hill with even more of a babyface.

unfortunately i'm not fat so all getting fit did was take me from like a 4 to 5 which is still not even looked at tier.

I'm a 1/10 and that's thanks to my face. Can't fix shit genes by working out.

I'll still be a 5'9'' giga manlet no matter what I do. I am going to the gym though, but who fucking cares. I suck so, so much it'll never be okay or even normal.

society is equally harsh for both genders, it's just that fewer girls tend to be apathetic about their appearance so fewer go down the robot route

Attached: 1519566409298.jpg (1203x620, 157K)

>equally harsh for both genders
Wew lad.
>Women: don't be fat--also here's make up to completely conceal your true appearence
>Men: Okay, 6'1'' BARE MINIMUM boys-- you need to also be wide, incredibly muscular, have great bone structure, great facial hair, have an 8'' penis, drive a nice car, wear expensive clothes, have hobbies and a great group of friends, not do anything childish like video game playing, and make over $100k/year.

but I'm already skinny. still ugly

Time wasted on the gym is time away from vidya, anime, fapping, r9k and other forms of escapism. Also it's for normies only.

>society is equally harsh for both genders
Imagine unironically believing this.

Attached: .jpg (348x383, 30K)

>tfw started lifting 2 months ago
>already starting to have a Chad-bod
The downside is that I have an ugly face (covered in acne scars) and bad teeth. But a 19 year old Stacy once told me that having muscles is the most important thing for a guy, face and personality doesn't matter too much.

Lol never listen to a woman. They repeatedly will say things that contradict all their actions.

lost 5 lbs already this week. dropped a belt size this month. all i want is a normal bmi

imagine being such a failure that you allowed yourself to become fat

>literally
Underage. Fuck off, newfag.

Because I'm not fat, just ugly.

Good for him for not giving a damn that there are some "human beings" who're attracted to a fat sack of shit.

My spine is deformed. The ribs on the left side of my body are piled up on each other and go over my clavicle. While the lowest rib on my right side touches my hip bone. No amount of exercise can fix this.

If you are underage, you shouldn't be here, it's 18+ board.

>9.5/10
Tell him to take his shirt off and see 15 feet of excess skin and say he's a 9.5. Body ruined forever, can't ever come back from that without thousands of dollars in surgery.

I really fucking hate this meme. Its not even the same person.

I go to gym, 6ft 180lbs, below 10% bf, face is still 5/10 on the best of days, havemt had sex or been in relationship for years.

it's the same person

stop accusing people of being frauds just to placate your own inability to acknowledge your personal failure & lack of effort

Fuck off with your shitty advice

Holy shit is this real. Looks like he got plastic surgery.

Attached: 1522915060730.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

Hell yeah bro its real, we're all gonna make it. Keep taking your nootropics and eating dinez

She did contradict herself because by the end of the semester, she was dating a fat guy with minimal muscle. But I do believe her on the importance of muscles, I've literally seen a vapid Stacy checking my muscles out on a day where I wore a short sleeve shirt.

>r9k
>putting in effort for a result
top kek no then how will they complain?

You just don't put yourself out there enough. I guarantee there's hundreds of girls who'd love to meet you.

does anyone have before and after inspo of a skelly achieving ottermode?

>adds hair to his head with haircut
>his skin magically clears up

I'm dying laughing at this.

Hope it gives you some inspiration.

Attached: main-qimg-6822a03382b2ba8fae9c0fb0686e5f68-c.jpg (599x560, 49K)

Is this real? Can you send pics of your body/xrays?

>9.5/10
Lmao that wigger is a 6 at best

Sure, just type "severe scoliosis" into google.

He got rhinoplasty surgery and probably more operations than just that lmao.

>jaw becomes three times bigger
>hairline lowers by two inches
>skin changes completely
ok pal

The real elephant in the room: he still looks like complete shit.

"It's amazing what you ca..." No, it's not. Put that thing in the streets, for women he's still an invisible.

>tattoos
If this is where my life will lead to after muscles, then fuck you.

I'm a manlet, getting fit would make others think I'm C O P I N G
There's no way to win this game.

>society is equally harsh for both genders,

Attached: 1519956274389.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>does anyone have before and after inspo of a skelly achieving ottermode?
Zyzz

>caring about "literally"
What kind of fucking 9gag spawn are you?

Who the fuck cares, just get with a girl shorter than you and it won't matter what lanklets like myself say.
God why are you such a bitch for people's opinions?

jesus fucking christ dude, cope. you niggers will say or do ANYTHING to get out of having to do stuff. this is why youre a robot KHV.

Attached: 35723E2B-23F0-4BDE-8CAB-1E7222BAE169.jpg (641x530, 55K)

I actually think that this photo is edited using some form of computer software.

>being so brainwashed by Jow Forums memes to think that 5'9" is "(((manlet)))"

You forgot to take your autism pills, boi.

Short girls want to date tall boys, user.
They don't want manlet offspring!

>have the body of the guy on left
>knowing I could have the body on the right if I literally got off my ass and started dieting and lifting

Fuck, I really gotta get my shit together starting this summer.

Because it still doesn't fix the ugliness in the face sometimes. Idk how many times this shit has been repeated but damn. Can you fucking stop.

>be me
>obese, probably a 2/10 in looks
>"just lose weight user, it'll make you into chad"
>lose the weight
>still no attention from women
>probably just a 4/10 now at best

Can we stop this meme that losing weight is going to make your ugliness go away? Sure if you have the genetic aptitude to bring out your looks but a lot of people don't have this predisposition.

People say shit like "just lose weight and it's all okay" because that counts to them as having helped someone and that in turn helps them feel morally good for themselves without having expended much effort whatsoever. It's instant gratification at its finest.

>it's the same person
no it's not

did you work out too, bro? it certainly improved your day to day life, and you confess that it made you slightly more attractive. its not gonna turn you into chad but in most cases people look like shit at an abnormally high bodyfat percentage and look a lot better at a low one because positive facial features are more prominent.

and no, people dont say that for gratification. its literally just a passerby thing that no one gives a shit about. you are really out of it if you think otherwise.

>and no, people dont say that for gratification. its literally just a passerby thing that no one gives a shit about. you are really out of it if you think otherwise.

Yes, that's exactly what I said it is, people just say it to make themselves feel good because they "helped someone" and they don't care about it.

youre not exactly proving your point by restating your first point, user

Attached: C98A73FF-4D8B-4771-8D7D-1A00B3E8082A.jpg (655x527, 46K)

You didn't defeat my point in the first place.

how did you manage that? im desperate desu

all i can give you at this point, my friend.

Attached: 272D28AE-37C3-49F8-A9E8-F142C49619C3.jpg (750x640, 52K)

>hurr i can't counter what you're saying so im just gonna namecall

Losing weight should be down for your health, obesity is extremely bad for you.

Jow Forums has to be the most looks obsessed place on the internet as this point, it's insane you people don't think about anything else

Cuz Im a lazy fuck

>Has a full hairline, I don't. I can't even get hair surgery because my skin is prone to heavy scarring
>Has a normal body to head ratio. My head is fucking giant I can't change that.
>Has no moles. I have at least 60 moles on my body
>Has no incurable facial skin problem, I do

Obviously, If I was him i'd hit the gym too

>have some problems he can't fix
>therefore refuses to do anything about the problems he CAN fix
Genius.

I did and discovered I have a small jaw and doublechin
skinny with doublechin
I have failed

Attached: 1523512686304.jpg (519x593, 66K)

Nope, that's Instagram.

I do go to the gym on occasion but keeping up with calories is too much of a hassle. Eating 2k calories consistently is not only very expensive(if you don't want to eat something with the consistency of cardboard or cum), but also very demanding. Some days I just can't be assed to eat anything. Eating is such a huge waste of fucking time. 3 hours a day gone easily.

>this fucking idiot spends 3 hours a day eating only 2000 calories
What a fucking moron

>(if you don't want to eat something with the consistency of cardboard or cum)
Learn to fucking cook then

No amount of working out will fix a height of 5'6.

Cooking takes time. 20-30 mins cooking time every meal, 20-30 mins cleanup time, 10-20 mins eating time. That shit adds up.

Exactly, being fat was enough as an excuse to these faggots but now they've been proved wrong they chat more shit

>muh 6"1 meme
Being a manlet isn't the issue, literally everything else with you is

>20-30 minutes cooking time
You act like you have to watch that shit for the entire time. As I said, learn to cook

>20-30 mins cleanup time
How fucking slow are you at cleaning? How much fucking mess are you making? Why can't you clean as you go? Why are you so useless?

>10-20 mins eating time
>20 minutes eating time
What the fuck are you eating?

earlobes don't change shape. this image is a lie. go back in photoshop and fix it for next time.

>Being a manlet isn't the issue

Except, it is. Look at the studies.

Become a girl then. Some man will want to bend you over and give you the affection and attention you crave.

Because pans are shit are hot and typically take a few minutes to cool down? Because there's dishes AFTER you eat that take extra effort? I don't really take any pleasure in multitasking. If I'm doing something, it has the majority of my attention. I know how to cook, doesn't mean I enjoy it.

Oh just fuck off and die, will you?

Trapfags are worse than fucking reddit, I swear to god

>Because pans are shit are hot and typically take a few minutes to cool down?
You can immediately put a hot pan under warm water. It's not going to magically shatter. You can also just put it in the sink.

>Because there's dishes AFTER you eat that take extra effort?
>dishes
Stop making shit up to justify your laziness.

>I don't really take any pleasure in multitasking.
Again, this is a you problem, not a problem with eating in general.

>I know how to cook
You clearly don't.

>doesn't mean I enjoy it.
Nobody said you had to but the fact that you don't enjoy cooking lends credence to the fact that you don't actually like cooking. Or eating.

Why would I fuck off and die? I'm 6'0" and successful with girls. You're the one who isn't. I'm simply giving you an alternative, probably the best alternative you have. Don't shoot the messenger

i did but i didn't have any friends and didn't go anywhere, so i never met any women.

it was all done for myself.

I lift because I enjoy it, but girls DEFFO dig it.
>them subtle comments
>them obvious comments
>actually prefer it when dudes who lift compliment cuz they know what theyre talking about

Plus its nice to have a hobby, and I get to eat a tonne of delicious food.

Y'all faggots bring a lot of your own misery.

Attached: ebb72fa80738f9ab40fac6866db9a31c[1].jpg (897x791, 203K)

taking care of your skin will do that do you, yes

you would know if you spent even a little time on hygenie you disgusting fucks

No self proclaimed guy that's successful with women would encourage others to castrate themselves you lying worthless waste of space

The only person that should be shot is you you disgusting degenerate

No money for steroids, gyno surgery, and abdominoplasty.

They can cool down while you eat, you dont wait for shit to cool down and then eat.

And it takes like 1 minute to put everything into a dishwasher.

Also, you can prep in advance a few meals at a time and stick them in some tuppoware and into the fridge.

Youre just makign excuses or youre terrible at cooking and time management

>puttin a greasy hot glass pan lid into warm water won't shatter it immediately
>putting your hands on a hot pan won't burn your hands.
Whatever man.
My mother taught me how to cook, and I still hate every second of it.
I've never said that there's a problem with eating in general. I said I don't enjoy eating and find it to be a huge waste of fucking time. If I could get 2k calories and all my nutrients in a single drink, I'd never eat anything again

I cannot stand leftovers. I hate anything that isn't fresh. I'd rather starve than eat sweaty leftover microwave fridge food.

>No self proclaimed guy that's successful with women would encourage others to castrate themselves you lying worthless waste of space
How would you know? You've probably never even spoken with someone who was successful.

I've had girlfriends from 4'10" to 5'11" The 5'11" girl said any guy shorter than her literally didn't exist to her, she didn't even see them. The 4'10" girl only wanted tall men because she didn't want runty children. Women just aren't interested in short men and I don't see why you would blame them if you were objective about it.

>puttin a greasy hot glass pan lid
What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing?
How does the lid get that hot? And why the fuck did you change from a pan to a pan lid?

>putting your hands on a hot pan won't burn your hands.
Who said touch the pan? Stop being retarded. You're saying anything at the moment to try and "win"

>My mother taught me how to cook
Hahaha

>If I could
Well you can't so stop being a fuckwit.

You honestly believe anyone is going to believe this crab mentality garbage?

Kill yourself

>crab mentality
How is it crab mentality if I'm trying to help you get what you want; love and affection?

>Kill yourself
Anger and denial is one of the many steps to acceptance user. I believe in you.

Because you put lids on pans to prevent the oil from splashing everywhere. Your kitchen is probably a mess. You're also probably obese as evident by your passionate concern for other's eating habits.

You're clearly a gayfaggot trying to goad others into indulging in your sick fantasies. I hope you realize how poisonous this is to others, I recommend suicide

>Because you put lids on pans to prevent the oil from splashing everywhere
>he uses so much oil that it's """splashing everywhere"""
>but he can totally cook

>Your kitchen is probably a mess
So because I can manage to not make a fucking mess and don't need to put lids on everything my kitchen is a mess ;)

>You're also probably obese
183cm, 80kgs. Made myself a nice meal after the gym. Only had to wipe down the stove with a damp cloth because I accidentally dropped a spice container onto it. Stay mad

>passionate concern
Are you saying it takes passion to point out your stupidity?

I also never said you have to touch a hot pan. I don't touch hot pans. Pouring warm water over a pan doesn't prevent it from being hot enough to burn you. You have to wait time. Either way i refuse to believe you consume 2k calories a day and spend less than 2 hours a day on seeking and eating food. That's near impossible unless you're eating candy bars or some shit.

Low bodyfat doesn't do SHIT unless you have the underlying face and body structure to actually benefit from it.

> 5 foot 8
> no social skills
> no one cares about me
> dont eat anyway wouldnt gain shit
The list goes on but in short why would I go, to get made fun of by guys that got to enjoy their childhood and teen years?

Attached: 747EBB26-391C-4680-A49C-4413E7F53803.jpg (540x421, 24K)