Red flags for guys

>describes themselves as "avid gamers"

Attached: 1523441126766.png (506x590, 365K)

>all guys want to fuck
>guy isn't being direct about wanting to fuck

how should i be direct? should i compliment their ass and tits or make suggestive comments?

>he's too direct about wanting to fuck

>all my friends are guys

nope.mkv

you're a man start acting like it *slaps you around*

guy btw

Anybody who uses the word avid is a weenie

>44795686
ask for phone number immediately

>He isn't white
>He is over 5'9
>He is poor

don't orbit, waiting for an "opportunity"
ask them out, and if you're rejected walk away, don't pretend to be their friend for another "opportunity"

men make moves and get it or walk, boys wait for openings

ok i will ask today for her number. we have barely spoken though i just say hi to her in passing. should i lead with anything or just ask right away?

get the fuck off my board roasties
fucking fly away with your beef flaps you nasty
moldy whores
shoo
shoooooooo

Attached: 1521148240322.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>He has piss jugs
>Has a close relationship with his sister
>Doesn't hate black dudes

tell her you think she's good looking, and ask if she wants to go out

if she says yes, ask for her number

Go be a virgin somewhere else

Tries to be "friends" with girls.

i feel like i'll blush or get embarrassed but ok whatever guess its worth a shot for practice anyways.

confidence is everything user

you learned something today

>under 6ft
>fat/out of shape
>small dick (under 8inches)
>no job/works for minimum wage
>wants girl 'friends'
>close relationship with mom
>asks me for a body count
>literally asks me about any of my exes
>expects me to cook and clean anything
>doesn't do anything nice like buy little surprises for me

just no

>>expects me to cook and clean anything
If you don't do this, you're useless. A woman's purpose isn't to work. There's a reason your body evolved differently than men's bodies.

>>doesn't do anything nice like buy little surprises for me
If you don't cook, don't expect this shit.

cooking and cleaning is work

if you're in a situation where the man of the household has a white collar job, and the wife has all of the chores, it's exactly the situation you're saying isn't natural: the woman does the manual labor, the man's muscles atrophy unless he's lifting

There's no excuse for a woman to do anything other than cook and clean. And for her to waste her time working and expect to be treated like a woman is delusion.

>asks me for a body count
Have you killed a lot of people?

This is bait lol
it's so obviously designed to be the opposite of what men post here. Do better next time

nice job just restating what you said before without addressing the counterargument

you're right, women aren't built to work (manual labor), that's why cooking & cleaning are off of the table

Her pussy is jus blown out. She thinks men don't want an appraisal of something they're about to purchase. The modern woman blows off anything they don't like as insecurity in the male or some other shitty meme.

Anyone who lets randos on Jow Forums decide what words they use is a loser

>implying we aren't all virgins
Unless your not? If so then begone.

There is no counter argument, you gave an excuse. You're welcome to make an argument when you're ready. Don't worry, I'll wait.

>her requirements list looks like this
white women are even worse than the men

>buy things for me

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is

there's no shame in accepting defeat user, you don't have to be pissy about it

on the contrary, real men always gracefully accept their mistakes

I know this is bait, but the shitty part is that there are women who are unironically like this

Attached: 1523976193109.jpg (318x332, 25K)

I know this is bait, but pretending you actually are a woman
>B-but he works at a desk
Is not an argument. Gb2 kitchen and pop out some babies.

i never once pretended to be a woman

>B-but he works at a desk
yes, that is not work as our species has understood it for the past million years

>Gb2 kitchen
man's work was the acquisition and preparation of food for survival

this was never left to the women, because our survival depended on it

again, women aren't built for work, so cooking and cleaning are off of the table

do your own housekeeping you lazy fuck

>pop out some babies.
bingo

You should rather play hard to get.

before you concede the point about meal prep and aim at housekeeping, keep in mind the male brain (through testosterone) is heavily systematized and oriented towards organization,

meaning men are far better at cleaning (doing work) than woman are

their role isn't work. stop being lazy and making them do things they're not good at just because you don't want to do them

it's not bait, it's satire. but yea I did know a girl who was upset that I had a normal relationship with my parents where we didn't hate each other which was weird.

As long a you agree they need to lay on their backs, whatever I don't care.
But I'm a tradesman, I can't relate to the desk worker entirely; however, I've known enough cubicleslaves to know it's mentally exhausting. The least a woman can do is throw some noodles in water and wash her mimosa cups for when her provider returns from work.

sure

and that exhaustion is used an excuse for men to come home, put up their feet, and delegate all of the trivial tasks, which are household management, to the women, as though they weren't the entire basis of a man's existence just a few centuries before

it is not a coincidence, in a time where male role models are rare and women have lots of power, that men are seen as workers/breadwinners away from the house, and women are seen as being the caretakers/owners of the house

letting women decorate, clean, do the shopping, do the cooking, control the finances, do the budgeting, it's all the same thing

the deal is that men can sit down and "relax" while women do "chores", i.e., management

this would've been anathema to our forefathers

a man who can't take care of himself and manage his house is no man at all

i'm done talking here, later

You're assuming the man in the situation is the one making the messes. Even if they were, 15 minutes of effort is nothing. Enjoy being walked all over.

>Over 5'10
>White/Black/Mix of the two
>Racist
>Self hating
>"Nice guy"
>Calls females roasties
>Only interested in teen/young girls
>Thinks children in elementary school are having sex
>Unironically says normie
>Wants to be pegged being submissive is fine. switch is preferred
>Thinks 5" dick is small Have you even seen 5" on a ruler? Thats a lot
>Thinks all women are loose sluts
>Is mean when drunk
>Complains about being out of shape but never changes I don't care if he's chubby but if you don't like something that is changeable and you don't try then don't complain
>Doesn't want to go outside at least once a week/month
>Isn't tsudere/yandere
>Is emotionally cold
I'm sure theres more but I can't think of anything

A 5" inch dick is small. I'm sorry. It really is quite small.

Attached: 1523887338537.png (150x147, 56K)

She talks to me.
That means she wants something.

You're on crack Or a size queen

lmao this is just objectively false
a lot of men will literally never clean their living space unless they're expecting a woman to see it

>avid
a cuck word if ever there was
pathetic beta male scum use it

Met would drive around in rusty Geo Metros if women weren't around. That guy's delusional.

Being direct about it just ruins the man's chances to fuck a girl most of the time so why play it risky?

What planet are you from? Being direct is one of the biggest turn-ons for women. If being direct failed, you can bet being an orbiting cuck would have the same result but it ends up being a giant waste of time.

Are you retarded? Make a tinder profile right now with an average male face and ask girls to come over to have sex with. The 3 matches you get will all unmatch you.

The only way to get laid is either with a hooker or by manipulating a girl into thinking you're in it for the long term.

Why do so many women kinkshame men who are submissive? It's not being sex-positive, it's being sex-negative.

I don't use Tinder. I'll bring you down to my level of understanding.

I had two bad relationships back to back within 3.5 year. After that, I went and asked random girls out IRL, I went through ~20 or so. After that, my disgust for women settled and I went volcel for 4 years. I waited till I found a virgin girl with values and I found that a few years ago.

I think the problem with your situation is Tinder, it revolves around playing a game. There's no way to be direct but yet sexy on online dating. You're forced to be ranked on a list for which dick she wants the most.

>IRL
Where? Bars? Clubs? Do you go there alone? What about when you're inside? What do you do? Where do you go? You can't even talk normally there due to loud music.

You probably had a bunch of friends you went with, and you had a relatively normal childhood, no anxiety, you can interact with people normally. Some of us have never left our rooms and we're closing 30 now.

Grocery stores, restaurants, doesn't matter. I'm about the same age. I had 0 friends up until I was 18 and they weren't really friends. I mainly sat on /b/ and played World of Warcraft. I'm inching to 30 myself right now and I have 1 friend. I graduated high school at 5'5" and I'm 6'3" now. I did a good portion of all of this while being a manlet. Your sense of shame is the only thing holding you back.

>Doesnt have an instagram profile
>Doesnt have a twitter profile
>Doesnt have a facebook profile
You just know these types of people are some kind of creepy shut in

So you want me to go to a grocery store, walk up to a random girl shopping, and ask her if she wants to have sex with me right there?

user.

These thread are made to make you feel insecure and depressed. Do not take them seriously.

I don't do the social media meme at all, I'm not a shut in. I'm in a stable relationship and on a career path. I don't give two shits what Stacie wore to the bar or what Chad did at that rager.

Throw out a joke and ask for her phone number, yes. You have to have a sense of humor if you're on this website.

>Throw out a joke and ask for her phone number
Do you want me to get thrown in jail for sexual assault user? Besides, i'm not going to bother people in the middle of shopping and minding their own business. Every interaction with a stranger is extremely tense and they just want to get it over with.

>6'3"
Well there you fucking go. You're intimidating as fuck. Add a bit of confidence and there's nothing anybody will do to you.

Where do people stand on being 25+ and living at home?

Attached: 1453081543083.jpg (419x244, 32K)

The real redlfag is that he won.t eat pussy.
but with me you won't have to deal with that, ladies. i will eat you all night until you can't think anymore. Give me a call, honey.

>Do you want me to get thrown in jail for sexual assault user? Besides, i'm not going to bother people in the middle of shopping and minding their own business. Every interaction with a stranger is extremely tense and they just want to get it over with.
I didn't say to joke about her camel toe or yoga pants.
>Well there you fucking go. You're intimidating as fuck. Add a bit of confidence and there's nothing anybody will do to you.
I wasn't that tall the whole time I've been dating. I didn't start growing till I was 18 and I didn't stop until 23.

See how creepy this sounds?

You have to lie. There's no way around it.

You can show interest without screaming AY YO U WANNA FUCC GIRL? You can be direct with language above that of niggers.

Yeah, you show interest by manipulating her into thinking this is long term by being interested in her life and taking her to dates.

>I wasn't that tall the whole time I've been dating
And you probably think you just got better at it right? It wasn't because you grew, it was because your skill got better?

Guess again user.

That's not true at all, this isn't the 50's (Although, I wish it were). (((They))) have socially engineered women into being disgusting whores. I've never had to spend a dime to get a nut and neither do you. Just don't expect to find shit and polish it into gold.

No, I was volcel by the time I reached my max height. The only girl I've been with at this height is my girlfriend of the past couple years. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't be easier now, it definitely would be. I know women are fucked, you don't need to tell me.

Add your height to the fact that you're from USA where everything is very different than here in europe, and that you said you shouldn't be as direct as this guy, which probably means you manipulate girls, you talk to them, make jokes, arrange dates, etc instead of being direct, and you have your reason.

The game is very clear, social skills are attractive. If you can make a joke about something as stupid as an item she's looking at in the aisle, that's all you need to be able to do. I usually did so by making fun of myself to break the ice. It's obviously flirting, there's no deception involved. Language skills are attractive skills and it's as simple as that. I don't get how you retards can be funny on the internet and then be blank personalities as soon as you go in public.

As I've said before, I wasn't this height till much later on. I still look like I'm 20 even though I'm closing in on 30, you can probably imagine what that'd be like between the ages of 18-21 while only being 5'5" to 5'10. I by no means had it easy when I was younger.

>there's no deception
The deception is that she thinks you're interested in her romantically, not sexually.

>my girlfriend of the past couple years
NORMIEOUT

Attached: 1511396543750.png (862x747, 887K)

How do you figure? I've never had to give a girl the "no this was a one time thing" talk. Girls expect it to be just sex. If that were not the case, we wouldn't have robots and betabux would be king before the age of 35-40.

Social cues. After the deed you get distant and she gets it. Then she hates you for it. Then she goes on the internet talking about how all men are pigs.

I share the same disgust for women as robots, trust me. Mine is pretty much a slave who isn't allowed to have social media or contact with the outside world.

I don't know why you have this delusion in your head that the modern woman has respect for her body/herself. She's probably got dicked the day before by some other rando and again the day after you dick her.

I dont hate women and it sounds like I deserve a girl more than your abusive ass.

Clearly not. You don't understand them at all.

Cont. They're full grown children and you need to never give up any power, they'll walk all over you.

Stop cockblocking me, faggots.
I just love pussy, and I want cute girls to have a real good time. Nothing wrong with sucking pussy.

3rd chain reply. If you're so sure you're right and I'm wrong:
1. Why does my method work?
2. Why doesn't yours?

how did your misogynistic ass manage to bag one but I cant get one, fuck this earth. whatever she sounds like a submissive which makes her shit for staying with you a real women would take charge and ether leave your ass or beat the ever living shit out of you. I vote for the second one because its the hottest.

That wouldn't happen. And I've bagged many. This is how relationships with female, short and long term, should be. Your refusal to accept the reality of human nature is your own problem.

Also, a reminder that there is no such thing as a "strong" woman. What you call a strong woman, is only a woman begging to be taken control of.

they should be abusive and one sided? I wouldn't want to live like that at all. You clearly come off as a nice guy only to be an abusive asshole in the end. What an accomplishment but like I said the girl is brainlet enough to stay with you so I guess its her fault.

lol no. Im not buying into the me man me the toughest bullshit. their are girls who will at least switch for a partner. you sound like scum honestly I hope you die alone

Yes, that's how it's intended. You should ask for her opinion on topics that you feel she could offer value to but never hand over control. I never come off as a nice guy, I come off as a no bullshit guy. If a girl tells me I'm nice for doing something like taking her out to a dinner or for giving a gift, I laugh. I know I'm not nice. I'm fair but not nice.

gamers club baby

I'm not even the "toughest" unga in the bunga. I just understand how reality works, plenty of men do.

>doesn't wash sheets or doesn't do own laundry
legit just end it

you are delusional as hell if you think thats how life works but whatever you dont deserve a gf at all. god some of you are so far off the deepend it scares me that people like you exist.

yes im sure you have gone up to every girl and asked do you like being controlled? I can guarantee 99% of girls would say no their should be balance. That or you only talk to submissive cum dumpsters who want to be someones trash if thats the truth please beat them for me submissive women are trash.

>legit just end it
Make me

Attached: 1503905781461.png (794x634, 237K)

>you are delusional as hell if you think thats how life works but whatever you dont deserve a gf at all. god some of you are so far off the deepend it scares me that people like you exist.
It's worked every time without fail. If you want to deny evolution and the tools it's given you, that's entirely up to you. Stick to your religious bullshit all you want.

>yes im sure you have gone up to every girl and asked do you like being controlled? I can guarantee 99% of girls would say no their should be balance. That or you only talk to submissive cum dumpsters who want to be someones trash if thats the truth please beat them for me submissive women are trash.
Of course they always would say that, because they think they want it. They're full grown children. They never fully develop the way men (some now-a-days) do. There's nothing more attractive to a woman than a man who will provide and isn't afraid to take control.

>Black
>Under 5'8" (I'm 5'8")
>His hobbies are limited to gaming, anime, history, and/or philosophy
>Doesn't like going outside
>Not physically fit enough to run with me (I'm really into running)
>Completely submissive
>Says he reads but either listens to auidobooks only or doesn't read
>Lies
>Isn't religious
>Hates kids
>Squeaker voice
>Has any STD's
>Has never had a job if he's older than 23
>Doesn't know how to do simple tasks
>Gets autistically angry when you disagree about politics
>Has cheated on someone before
>Wants to murder people

its okay user, no one cares either way if you do or not

>>Wants to murder people
This one doesn't make sense. Every man should want to kill someone but not act on it because it's wrong.

Without a valid reason you should never want to murder someone not just because it's wrong but because of your respect for human life.

Well of course a reason is needed. But with how many fucked up people there are, you should want to kill at least 100 people.

I dont want a dumb bimbo who will go out with an abusive partner like yourself. I want a respectful women who will take charge and be a leader. So keep your bimbo and fuck her brains out but I wouldnt call what you have love.

>Completely submissive
fuck off whore slut