Women are fucked up human beings. Personally witnessed this the other day

Women are fucked up human beings. Personally witnessed this the other day.

For starters I have a GF (inv4 gtfo normie reee) and have been living with her for over half a year. We've been together for over two years. Prior to dating her I've been with over 20 women and have had two past girlfriends whom were just as fucked up. First one was an abusive hedonistic and narcissistic nymphomaniac, and the second one was an emotionally stunted immature bitch. Current gf is smarter than the two combined and has some sense granted she's very much as lazy as most women

Listen user. You're going to fuck up with girls. You're going to have your worldview changed after meeting and banging enough women. They are disgusting creatures full of vanity and entitlement

The pretty ones are always emotionally stunted and are always fucked up on some level mostly because they have had to deal with their above average looks their whole lives. They always expect people to view them as pretty objects, hell I wouldn't put it past them to have been abused in their childhood. The less attractive ones still dealt with the sexualization although they might have been bullied a lot more and sought out attention. Basically a lot of ugly women mature beautifully into their adolescent years which is why many of the have self image issues. The ones that have always been pretty eventually turn into single moms and sluts. You have to really put yourself into that kind of mindset in order to realise just why women are usually EMOTIONAL and irrational.

Their lives have been solely based around superstitious beliefs. Their immaturity and self entitlement stems from the treatment they've endured throughout their lives and in most cases you can't really blame them for being adult babies. Society as it stands today enables that kind of behavior.

Attached: 1522615093798.png (867x1102, 1.69M)

If women are so horrible, I'd rather stay a virgin. I don't know why you bother with them if they are such awful creatures

>Reddit spacing
>You can't blame them
Neck yourself please

You need to be well equipped to handle the kind of irrationality that women live in if you plan to date them.

It's just the truth. I've had women in supervisor positions outwardly and blatantly bully me. I've had many women question and insult my intelligence. They spoke condescendingly towards me. Not to mention that all women on tinder are basically looking to get laid but never admit it.

Honestly, catfishing them on tinder has opened my eyes. They objectify men just as much as man objectify women. But you never hear a man complain about it. But women, holy shit. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

For the record, never move in with a women if you don't know how to be self sustained. They are overgrown babies. To put things into perspective I have to
>Take garbage and recycling out
>Clean the apartment
>Clean the cat litter
>Wash and fold laundry
>Vacuum sweep and mop floors
>And do the dishes
>Maybe cook

And she helps every now and then. But I am mainly the one"in charge" which honestly is not as great as you would think. I constantly have to prompt her to help and there are days I wish she would just be a second set of hands and eyes for me and take care of shit without me needing to know about it. But that's not the point of this thread.

Basically. Don't get a gf, and if you do her one it is not going to last. It sure as shit not going to last in your 20's not unless you both are invested.

Because like most guys I wanted to get laid and I wanted to experience that side of life. There's more bad than good

You literally have women that think they are too good for you meanwhile you're chatting to three other girls who might want to fuck you. It's fucking hilarious. Then they have the audacity to demand you give them attention when you ignore them. Or my favorite moment when this one bitch was so starved for emotions that she would blow up my phone with obligations I needed to meet in order to satisfy her WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF MEETING HER like who the fuck does that? Women. Women do that.

I've seen some cringy shit, shit that would made incels blush

> you can't really blame them for being adult babies. Society as it stands today enables that kind of behavior.
I've never read a more insightful post on here.

You are right. Even though I'm a virgin and have never dated a girl, I know how they act.

A lot of them are like children, truly

Space your necks with a blade just like you space your paragraphs, degenerates

Attached: 1524007496331.jpg (667x782, 188K)

I don't understand why do we shun people for proper writing etiquette sand not using the stupid spoon feeding ">", is it so that we're so liberal that we even account for the low IQ peons?

gtfo normalfaggot reee

But user

It's just proper grammer to line break

Every couple of sentences

And definitely not an easy way to

Tell

When

Someone

Is

Used

To

Posting

On

Plebbit

stfu normalfag tl;dr lmao

>over 20 girls
Maybe you are the problem, pal.

yabadabadoo I think your a redi-doo doo user.

Attached: 1524102260972.png (1080x1052, 801K)

No. Out of the 23 girls I've been intimate with only 3 of them were even worth being invested in.

What the fuck my gf cleans and cooks and does the laundry. Mostly because she grew up in a household where she had to do all that shit for everyone else.

The more I fucked up with girls/shitty girls the more I learned how to detect which ones are worth my time and which aren't. Looks are fleeting and the end game is you mainly want a gf who has an A+ amazing personality. Anything else is a bonus.

yummy gimme more

Attached: braptometer.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I can confirm, I've been with 3 really pretty women, all of them had trust and communication issues. super immature. I really just want an average looking girlfriend now

All women are terrible creatures.

like i said like 15 years ago before i even became an adult.

if you don't want anything from people, then they serve no purpose.
you having had sex with 20+ women is where you fucked up. you tainted your experience.

when you look at women as sex targets, that's all they are.
they also can't play any games with you if you never bang them.
if they start to like you and you never proposition them for sex, all the power is in your hands, all of it.

This guy speaks the truth. We like to bitch and moan about women, but getting to know them intimately is far worse, and will really turn you off to the idea of women. My ex was the most annoying girl on the fucking planet, I loved her and we had pretty damn good sex(that is until she made me feel insecure about my average penis, then blamed me for being insecure and her talking to other guys), but holy shit the fucking girl drove me up the god damn wall when shit was bad. It's all sort of hazy, but a lot of it was me having to blindly support her while simultaneously dealing with my own shit by myself. It only interested her when the consequences directly affected her. She'd freak out about her "best friend" whom she hated and loved at the same time, just because she didn't show her enough attention. She'd constantly make excuses, shirk duties and wait for other people to do it for her, and never once blame herself. Our arguments only ended when I submitted and took her side, or pissed her off enough for her to ignore me until I relented. Not all women will be exactly like this, but all women posses one or more of their fucking annoying as hell traits.

>I've been with over 20 women

OP is a nasty manslut. Nothing to see here.

Lol ok faggot. Nobody cares about your personal experiences with some whores. Not saying i disagree but these blogposts always end up being some elaborate front for what boils down to venting about your failed relationships. Like this guy said you're a failed man who failed 20 (!) attempts to not let someone become repulsed by you and now you're here trying to infect others with your diseased mindset. You failed 20 times, you're either a real piece of shit or go for whores and then get surprised when you get btfo (probably both). "It's just the truth" neck yourself you faggot, the truth is that YOU failed, stop trying to manipulate others into being scared by relationships and women.

why would you live with someone you admit is fucked up and don't even like much?

Because these guys are beta males and they take whatever they can get (rather than having some balls and not putting up with the bad type of gf's shit).

>I've seen some cringy shit, shit that would made incels blush
Story time, user. I need to know.

Attached: 1522575892629.png (350x372, 124K)

wwwWWWWWOOOooowwww.

You can see a person in the moment. How enlightened of you. Tell me more of how you critique and label those you don't care about and never will. Any words of wisdom into the insights that caused the effect in your reasoning of casualty?

... There's an exception to the rule called heart (i know we all made fun of him on captain planet). Have you factored it into the equation(s).

>wwwWWWWWOOOooowwww.
What kind of shithole are you from?

>... There's an exception to the rule called heart (i know we all made fun of him on captain planet).
My bad, you're a woman.

Attached: 1510546153977.jpg (785x785, 65K)

>Take garbage and recycling out
>Clean the apartment
>Clean the cat litter
>Wash and fold laundry
>Vacuum sweep and mop floors
>And do the dishes
>Maybe cook
My wife (who is in her 20s) does all this and more.

Feels great being with a woman who isn't retarded.

>Basically. Don't get a gf

All I needed to hear. Back to smoking meth and jerking for the next year or so until I need another booster to fend off >tfw no gf

Attached: 1511640569532.jpg (394x719, 56K)

Same. Also there is no way I'd put up with a lazy gf.

Maybe that's why his gfs are lazy, because he is fine with them being lazy leeches.

Well, there we go. I and you and probably more people who haven't posted have perfectly good women.

The lesson isn't never to date a woman. It's to not date retards. How hard is it? r9dumb.

good for you two guys. same here, i'm not living with her yet but when she comes over for long periods of time we both do our part. cant believe so many posters on here have met only awful women and think thats all there is in the world

It baffles me that OP can make blanket statements about women like this just because he has fucked 20 girls? Like your opinion is somehow more legit? The way you type is just gay af too dude and your opinion is STOCK.

>The ones that have always been pretty eventually turn into single moms and sluts.

You cant make statements like this about a WHOLE demographic and expect to be taken seriously. Just fuck off.

You have that typical non self aware faggot opinion that only massages your bruised ego.

>Their lives have been solely based around superstitious beliefs.

Do you even know what superstitious means or did you use a thesaurus for ''irrational'' or something?

Also, everyone know your first two paragraphs are LARP just made to justify your retarded opinion.

Bye.

user those are called paragraphs

this is reddit spacing

what im doing right now

what the other user did was called paragraphs you illiterate twat

Women don't have the same capacity to appreciate a man as men have to appreciate a woman. There are a lot of great guys in the world who can offer great companionship and treat their woman like a treasure, but most of them get burned by women. Women just aren't like men. You can't rely on them. They're flaky and self-centered. Just think of how many guys put average chicks on a pedestal. Women never do that to an average guy or even an above-average guy. That's one way to look at the potential of the two sexes to appreciate their future partner. Men have that potential, women don't. Women feel entitled to be put on a pedestal, but they won't appreciate it.

About six of every ten guys are on a level of reliability and commitment to a relationship that men can only dream a woman would be on. If you find a woman who is reliable, committed, and supportive, don't let her go. It doesn't matter if her looks are 8/10 or 3/10. You will regret it if you let her go because these women are rare. Most women whether 1/10 or 10/10 will not provide the kind of healthy relationship dynamic that any AVERAGE MAN can. It doesn't mean these women are bad or malicious. They can't help themselves. If the average woman treats you well, it's only for a short while. When the first feelings of high fade, she'll revert back to the self-centered and irrational mess she is and cause a lot of unnecessary trouble or outright stab you in the back.

That's the main problem in the relationship dynamic. Men are not irrational partners, women are. Men do not shoot themselves in the foot, women will. You can wish a woman could be as reliable as a man all you want, but it simply isn't the life most guys experience in relationships. Some get very lucky, but don't make the mistake of thinking every lasting long-term relationship has a content man in it. Even most of those lasting relationships are a series of nightmares to the man because of the woman's irrationality.

t. experienced man in his late 30s

Attached: 1496878116678.jpg (444x500, 48K)