#NeverAgain

#NeverAgain

originally

Attached: 1524065751127.png (634x441, 54K)

they want us to breed black women so they can improve the mana pool.

Fuck these whores. Already tainted living in Western society as it is.

I'm a white dude, but you really shouldn't be insulting Asian men at all imo. It's known they already have a tough time dating women who aren't Asian so you don't need it to be even harder for them.

>DEAR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SILENCE ME, YOU CAN NO LONGER SAY [THING]
Why is she being a hypocrite, man?

Is their context to this

thats not really it, white bro. its actually about dominance. shes basically saying Asian men are their property by saying Women arent their property. its a power play.

we are easy social media food.

All of it seems to stem from
>Feel sorry for the negro because he acts like a chimp and gets shot then gets surprised when he gets racially profiled.

who can say. for good and ill its what it is.

DEA ASIA MENG WHO WISH TO SIRENSH ME, ASIAN WOMEN ARE NOT YOU PROPATY. YOU CAN NO RANGA TERR USH HOO TOO DATE OR WAT KIND OFF JOKE TO TELL. NI TRY DO.

SINSHERERY,
YOU MAD BRO?

yall did a number on her head

i was eating at this ramen bar and there was an asian couple there that seemed to be on their first date. she had such a fake laugh for all his dumb shit. and i made sure knew that i knew. id noticeably stare at her. he couldnt see me but she could.

lol at all the salty Asian beta males. No girl wants you short yellow dweebs.

Attached: 1523242936106.png (600x600, 564K)

Esther is a qt btw

Attached: Asian bois cucked again and again.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

Asian girls don't want tiny yellow dicks, they want to MAGA with bwc

Attached: 1498631071034.png (640x1136, 992K)

You know as a white dude this shit isn't funny when its inadvertantly happening to us with our own women. Maybe you should realize that white dudes and asian dudes should be bros and stick together since niggers are only in it for themselves.

Nice LARP, Chang. Cry me a yellow river.

Attached: 1508828293545.jpg (774x1567, 348K)

>white dudes and Asian dudes
>bros
Yeah, no. Asian dudes hate you lol. Dumb weeb.

Attached: 1519451863046.png (3482x1354, 1.27M)

nah, im neutral. i dont really get my kicks stirring the pot, i like banter.

i guess im up, this place is crowded anyway.

lmoa. am i the only asian guy who can post with and have open discourse with?

This destroys the Asian masculinity permavirgin

Attached: 1514706910952.jpg (452x597, 41K)

She's giving birth to his children while you stay single lol.

Attached: 1514706895179.jpg (970x592, 62K)

s-shit

*blauu*

yes i can its called freedom of speech look it up

When I was younger I went to the US with my dad each year because he managed some of the overseas aspects of the company he worked for. I started getting whited when I was 15 and have never had sex with a non-white guy.

He ruined those boys' lives though.

I feel sorry for asian dudes living in westernized spaces. White women have thoroughly rendered your opposites irredeemable.

>be white man be racist against asian men
>be asian woman be racist against asian men
>have kids together
>make kids that are the same race you hate if its a girl your golden but if you get a hapa male you have literally created that which you yourself are racist towards

I dont see why anyone would do this to their kids, I dont think theres a problem with hapa kids if the parents dont hate asian men, if the asian mother has dated asians before or atleast would and the dad doesnt think he's racially superior to asian men then there probably wont be problems but if the parents are racist then it will affect your children

Attached: 1523564736943.png (285x279, 151K)

Black guys fucking all the white girls
White guys fucking Asian girls
Let us have this

>Maybe you should realize that white dudes and asian dudes should be bros and stick together since niggers are only in it for themselves.
You think the average Asian male gives a fuck about whites (or vice versa)? It's everyone against everyone else, no exceptions or alliances.