It's 2010

>It's 2010

What are you doing today, user?

Attached: P7Ykax.jpg (4005x3298, 404K)

*click*
*scroll*
*click*

Probably having a hard time in high school. Being alone.

Attached: ed1538b0-9aa9-42fb-b126-a848063fdc24.gif (540x405, 923K)

>springtime
>fifth grade
I WANT TO GO BACK DAMNIT

I was 12 in April 2010 and it was the last time period of me being homeschooled, as August 2010 was the first time I was put into public school. It was also around the time that my dad told me he couldn't deal with my mom anymore and was letting me and only me know that he was leaving soon. It was a sad time.

I was on the run with warrants for my arrest this time of the year in 2010. Can't believe that was 8 years ago.

>What are you doing today, user?

fucking my high school spanish teacher

Damn I didn't realize so many youngsters post here. I thought most of us were over 25.

probably posting here going to community college.

I'm either
>being a lonely pathetic outcast in the 5th grade
or
>being a lonely pathetic outcast in the 6th grade
either way I just want to forget

Attached: 1523403319262.gif (451x322, 736K)

Enjoying Freshman year of high school, hanging out with my friends talking about Vidya getting in trouble all the time because I went through a very short rebellious phase that year with my manlet friend Steven. Getting in fun fights, fucking around on the bus. God I miss being a kid/teen. I had so much fun.

Logging into WoW's final days. Wrath was like the beginning of the end but it was still fun despite it bringing a lot of shit that pretty much winded up turning the game into what it is today towards the very end of the expansion.

Still had fun though and would do anything to go back. We all thought it would last forever and everything would be alright.

Attached: 1504425679365.png (882x758, 17K)

Enjoy my life without schizophrenia

Just think about how old you were when you started browsing here. I started as a 15 year old /b/tard in 2009 or so and started seriously posting in Jow Forums in 2011. I'll be 25 next July, 2019 and I will have been on this website for a fucking decade. You and me, we're leftovers from the previous waves of immigrants to Jow Forums. I think most people come here and then leave after a bit, except for a few people.

Then there's the boomers that came here from r*ddit during or after the election of Trump but they're a different breed.

I'd kill myself if i was that old. I was born in 2000 all older people are fags

Playing League of Legends for 16 hours a day.

You're not welcome here, Chad

Attached: 1523982020412.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Have you not noticed the fucking amount of unironic shitposting? Ever since the election and amongst other things there's been a huge influx of reddit users and underage fags. If anyone here is seriously 18 or under get the fuck off this shithole and go fix yourself before it's too late.

>tfw children born in 2000 are allowed to post here now

Attached: 1521062741353-r9k.jpg (800x900, 81K)

I started posting on /b/ in 2006, but got bored after 3 or 4 months. Didn't give a shit about anime/japanese culture so I never went on any other boards. Ended up coming back in 2009 for the fuck of it and clicked r9k because I didn't know what it was. That was back when we were called gentlemen rather than robots. Oh how the times have changed...

Press f5 to refresh

>I thought most of us were over 25
It's 2K8teen and I can not tell if you're being serious or not. Maybe you're genuinely autistic? 90% of this board are children.

12 year-old playing with legos alone
Simpler times

>I will surely stop playing vidya and manga/animu/teenfiction and pass this colelge thing surely I will
>damn 99 essays due in one week
>well I guess I'll move in with my mentally ill parents soon
>better beat this zelda game whilst simutaneously palying three rpgs at once to keep my mind off of exams
>according to this college book cat means person in west african
>wah, jazz was jass and jass was jizz
>what's up dog... cool cat means cool person... what's up dog is moer masculine version of what's up person....
>fagot was a witch burning joke as is flamer
>straight references a time when illegal things made you crooked like a crook as they say
>why is the word jack used so often, jackrabbit, that's jacked up, hijack a plane, a car jack, jack o lantern, jacked body, jack of all trades (is there something there) jack of cards, even females get called jackie, what is up with this??? jack daniels is john, john smith is a placeholder name like john doe, jack is john, jack means everything, a john is a toilet, everything is shit
>wow that's funny user but you've failed college now and slowly went insane

Attached: 3e1b4f2b31a83d6b219422119f412d4d.jpg (479x720, 51K)

Well, I didn't choose what year to be born in.

Unironically masturbating to every hentai I can find & everything I see IRL.

2 years after being released from the mental ward.
I was a weirdo, I had no friends in highschool. I preferred solitude and didn't know how to talk to people, still don't.
I masturbated at home and watched anime.
I never went out of town (rural one)
I didn't know how to hitch hike
I didn't have a cellphone.
I was as lonely as today, but I don't remember if the suffering was greater.