Thot patrol

So it looks like some girl on twitch who has a really hard life getting paid thousands for private nude shows got her shit leaked. She fancies herself a Stacy even though in reality she's sunk to the level of masturbating for oil-rich arabs via discord. She's live right now, if anyone wants to come and thank her for the free fap material.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f9pjm_XCvk

webm with sound: i.4cdn.org/gif/1524143741816.webm

Attached: 44722126.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

twitch/seersha

said 1 thing and got banned. worth

Why do you keep posting this thread? NYPA

because it's been fun raiding her and making her end stream

holy shit this bitch is hilarious. she is ugly as fuck and she thinks we want her pussy. camwhores not even once.

Attached: laughingman-580x358.jpg (580x358, 58K)

Her parents must be real proud.

her single mother would be proud, her father.. non existent

Wtf did you do to her? She's salty as fuck

this is actually true

oreganofsda

>anxiety and depression
I closed the webm there.

Thing is though, beta men are so desperate that they'll gladly spend their cuckbux on her. It's why there's so many e-whores nowadays.

lol you shouldnt have. watch the whole thing

avert your eyes, these weak men have fallen before the lewd avarice of the succubus

Nobody gives a shit. Post the nudes.

This whore needs to die, if anyone wants to discuss this shit come join this server i found on here. /Gj9rNQF i need some more friends in here desu.

Attached: 20120824-71660.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Nice try Reiko

I will not be muted

Thanks man, been on the look out for this. I heard there was nudes of her but they get deleted real fast off reddit. I thought I'd never get to see.

Why do women pretend to have social anxiety or depression?

Attached: 1506311598401.jpg (580x382, 56K)

These people are legitimately subhuman. I don't know how they can say something one day, and change their narrative by the next.

What kind of person does that? are they fucking retarded? like honestly retarded?

Attached: Eva-2-22-13852-shinji-red-eyes.jpg (854x480, 21K)

She's only saying this because it helps her cope with getting btfo.

Want sauce ~ can't find on the normiewebs. Someone help a brother out?