I did it Jow Forums. I finally broke my masculinity and made myself sexually impotent...

I did it Jow Forums. I finally broke my masculinity and made myself sexually impotent. I figured if I couldn't wear the mantle of a man I might as well become a wimp.

Now I can finally appreciate the world from a carefree angle.

Attached: 1524162964142.jpg (400x539, 128K)

send proof this is you with a timestamp of your stub or something

>Now I can finally appreciate the world from a carefree angle.
Did you really think your problems were that simple to solve? Your entire life is about to take a massive turn for the worse. Good luck, hope you don't become part of the 45%

Well this was a shocking image to start my afternoon with.

is this photo shopped? penis looks sort of blurred and the depth seems off

>hope you don't become part of the 45%
What?

The 45% of trannies who try to kill themselves

Why would you think he's a tranny. You're conflating dick cutters with dick inverters.

This. Post proof or it is just larp.

Attached: 35148EA500000578-3633264-image-a-3_1465487925866.jpg (562x281, 59K)

My mistake, how silly of me

No other examples of this pic come up in the reverse image search so i'm guessing OP shopped this one just for us. Thanks for the thought

>this
>shocking
Hail traveler. i sense you have not wandered these lands long.

It's been possibly a decade. This image just really hit me hard.

Your mind is a stone block and things like hormones are chisels that take pieces away to mold your mind a certain way. Once these hormones seep into your brain from puberty on there's no reversing the effects. For example, post-puberty eunuchs and pedos who become castrated and/or sterilized still long for romantic love, still find the female form beautiful and, to a degree, still want to fuck. There's no reversing that.

t. Wanted to induce asexuality and an aromantic mindset. I've had to come to terms with the fact that desire isn't something you can turn off unless you die and I wanted to turn off desire so I could enjoy the rest of what life had to offer without being reminded of my fear of and my inability to romance the opposite sex. It's just not possible.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1519153499372.jpg (800x1069, 118K)

Cool female to male tranny picture bro.
I particularly enjoy the part where they still keep that bitch dyke face, ellen degeneres style even after transitioning.

How does that even happen? originali

I remember years ago when i was 14 seeing the body of some woman on a table with all her organs removed and some black guy putting his dick in her vagina hole to see how far it would go. Been immune to it all ever since.

Photoshop. theres no other exampled of it when you reverse image search, and clearly the dick hasn't just been chopped off so it shouldn't be in such good condition.

oh yeah it is once you look at it. the tube attached to the thigh is actually a pump used to manully erect the penis prosthesis

If t his were a hospital setting it'd make some sense but that's a hotel room i'm sure.

Yeah I remember that. They used to post that on /b/ all the time.

Even people who were castrated before puberty long for love and even sex.

Stuck with me all this time. Kinda proud desu. I think normies would crack if they had been raised with Jow Forums.

I've read that as well but I wasn't sure if it was true and I know that the permanent impact puberty has concerning this is greater than the impact of the processes that happen to you as a pre-teen/in the womb so it seemed less relevant too.