Should I hire her for a gfe?

Should I hire her for a gfe?
Costs 60 for half an hour, which is pretty good.

Attached: sami.png (233x596, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. but youll do it anyway

thats too good to be true. thats a cop op

Dont do it OP.

Its not that hard to find a gf. I found mine at work through a friend (she set us up). Just man up and put your self out there. Be yourself and something good will come your way :D

>shaved completely
Into the fucking trash

You're right
I'm from the UK, this isn't illegal.
I don't want a gf, I want to fuck a cute girl
to each his own

Only do it if she lets you go raw. Sex with condom fucking sucks and if it's your first time you probably will find if extremely difficult to cum with condom if at all.

I'm 20 and from the UK too, I don't want to lose my virginity to a prostitute but I kind of just want to get a BJ from one. Just to see how it feels, can they reject you if you're too ugly?

too short and skinny for me but yeah you should go for it. I've met 4 women from AW so far.

>anorexic womanlet
oh no no no no no noo

I'm from the UK too.
Hiring whores IS illegal.
But fuck me 60 squid for half hour on her cunt is a fucking bargain.

Go for it OP.
Do her doggystyle for me.

>Hiring whores IS illegal.

it really is not

really gets my noggin joggin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

Attached: 789.jpg (1600x1600, 572K)

Can't tell if this one is being sarcastic

Yes it is.
You can be arrested for paying one for a quick fuck.
She can't be arrested for selling herself though which is messed up.

>those pink countries

if you're gonna makes prostitution illegal, both parties should be charged for the offence. But charging the buyer over the seller is complete bullshit.

that's ireland you tard. UK is legal and unregulated, as per the image posted by another user.

Talk about ignoring the nornet's nest.
Figurately, but quite literally as well.

>Paying roasties to roast
Why did America and Russia have to save you idiots?

this, I hate condom sex
>meet hooker
>tell her I only want oral, no penetration
>she gets snotty and doesn't want to just suck me

I prefer Asian massage parlours they are much better, just lay there and let them tug or suck you off, no effort required

the idea is the women may be in a bad place and you are punishing them for already being fucked up.
not saying i agree

For that to work you need to have friends, normalfag.

Watch me kill this thread. Every time i post this, thread dies because everybody chickens out.

EVERYBODY REPORT OP FOR BREAKING GLOBAL Jow Forums RULE 1

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL UNDER UNITED STATES LAW
LET US GET OP BANNED, HE IS BREAKING GLOBAL Jow Forums RULE 1

It's not illegal to break the US law in the UK
>Every time i post this, thread dies because everybody chickens out.
I really doubt that. Nice spacing btw.

it's buying a service like any other

>The absolute state of violet cucks

>giving them wads of tax-free cash in the hundreds per pop is punishing them

What in the flying fuck is wrong with these people

Attached: face.png (315x383, 261K)

Global rule 1 says you will get banned if you discuss illegal anything under US law.

It not illegal to discuss it, but it is against Jow Forums rules which can get you banned.

Then discussing doing something outside of US jurisdiction is not illegal you brainlet.

this doesnt work for everyone

Go for it, lad. Make sure to search her Adultwork ID (the number in the address bar) on UK Punting to see if she's been reviewed.

of course sweden is one of those countries

Outlawing prostitution is pretty insulting towards women. The government is essentially telling them they are stupid and not allowed to take responsibility for their own body and actions

I never said it was illegal. I said it was against the rules. Its a bannable offense.

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

OP is discussing prostitution which is illegal under US law. And thus he is breaking that rule.
It doesn't matter where OP is from. Discussing anything illegal under US law is against the Jow Forums rules.

REPORT OP FOR RULE VIOLATION RIGHT NOW
GET HIM BANNED

What a faggot lmao. While you're at it, report me for bl0x posting.

You're as dumb as those people who do drugs on twitch and shout YO IT'S LEGAL HERE MAN

If it's legal where they are, what's the problem? And why are you going on about Twitch? Isn't that just a normalfag streaming site? who gives a shit about them?

haha what a fucking whore

>Makes idiot point
>Doesn't understand why he's compared to idiots

I doubt it, but it's possible. If one was to reject you, they'd probably be the really expensive type.
thanks for the tip

you don't fuck strangers without a condom. ESPECIALLY strangers selling their body on the internet.