ITT: The dumbest, worst anime of all time

ITT: The dumbest, worst anime of all time

Attached: 1319186_English_ShowDetailHeroPhone_fe545d4a-6655-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg (1080x1080, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrL2E_jFVZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the fucking normie adult swim ones like death note and fma and inuyasha
The capeshit of anime

s-CRY-ed is hilariously bad

>death note and fma and inuyasha
even if you don't like these anime you can't possibly say they are close to the worst

death note and FMA are legitimately good in terms of world building and plot, although yeah they kinda are capeshit tier

>implying capeshit is bad
It's good as long as you don't care about continuity.

Personally, I like my brain dying to some Dragon Ball Super and Samurai Jack. I can't let my brain die on everything else as Inuyasha feels gay and Death Note's artstyle hurts me.

FMA:B seems cool, but I'm the kind of guy who enjoys short experiences for shows. anything above 50 episodes isn't worth it for my end.

K-on and 99% of SOL shit

>K-on and 99% of SOL shit
wow what a big strong man

Attached: 1509740821397.jpg (681x646, 364K)

death note is bottom of the barrel trash and definitely in the running
i bet you think breaking bad had good writing too lmao

but it actually is bad

watch yu yu hakusho or hxh

>im so cultured and sensitive lmao xD

>ITT faggots list anything worth watching

>control f nhk
>control f lain
Figures.

>i bet you think breaking bad had good writing too lmao
b-but

Attached: 1487041308510.jpg (270x259, 13K)

This is a thread for shit anime and those are two quality anime

death note and fma are good. Inuyasha is garbage.

>fma

You're unironically retarded. FMA:B is one of the few anime out there that tries to examine and comment on philosophical concepts like the soul or religion without being preachy or obnoxiously atheistic. Even if you're not a fan of the actual plot or setting, acting like it isn't far better paced and crafted than the average anime is beyond ignorant.

Death Note killed its best character so it can rot in hell. I liked the ending though

My favorite anime is The Orville, lmfao.

Most anime are unwatchable garbage so I'm not sure which one would be the worst of those.

Fuck you nigger. I love that anime; it has some feels and a good opening to boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrL2E_jFVZY

>Most anime are unwatchable garbage so I'm not sure which one would be the worst of those.
This doesn't mean anything

Most media in general is garbage

Most TV shows are garbage
Most music is garbage

Anime is just a medium, if you are watching garbage it's your fault entirely

I don't watch garbage, that's my point. Hence I don't know which the dumbest, worst anime of all time is.

s-CRY-ed was a decent anime desu, it wasn't super good but it wasn't terrible either. Characters actually had some development throughout the series. I like how Kazuma turned from happy-go-lucky protag guy into straight up anti-hero status by the second season

Kiss x Sis if that counts. It's laughable how they transition into the ecchi scenes; the OVA is even worse. +10 points for the pissing scenes, though.

Not even close. Try Guilty Crown or Mars of Destruction.

Ghibli is the capeshit of anime; only thought highly due to nostalgiac baby feels shit

fuck anyone who watches this pedobait garbage

Attached: K-ON_Character.jpg (640x480, 79K)

no it's either .dot hack or sekkou boys

literally any new anime, im looking at you cuck in the franxx

You can have your opinion but high school aged people do not attract pedos.

How does that make Ghibli capeshit? You are trying too goddamn hard to be a contrarian.

Attached: 1443980827579.jpg (800x601, 96K)

i tried to watch k-on. Yuru yuri is better.

Ghibli is high quality anime

Anyone who says otherwise is just hating on popular things

How can you watch something like spirited away and say it isn't good

>hurr durr the show says they're in high school so the fact that these cartoons that look like prepubescent children make me peepee stiff doesn't mean i'm a pedo
kys

>two d animu looks like real life children
Are you an aay?

They are both shit and most things in this thread are actually good.

Stop it.

>They are both shit and most things in this thread are actually good.
what the fuck is wrong with you

I bet you unironically enjoyed SAO as well

Your favorite anime.
But more seriously I can't stand shows where the MC is a complete pussy worshiper. Accel World, Mysterious Girlfriend X, and all the other shit shows out there where the MC is an episode away from sucking a nut from the girl's cunt if she asks for it

>s-CRY-ed
>MAR
>Rave Master
>Get Backers

Anime and manga only enjoyable as a kid. These are horrible to rewatch.

As of right now, Akame ga Kill is the worst anime I've watched. Re Zero comes close.
Just my opinion, and opinions are like assholes, highly subjective.

Attached: 789798.jpg (1550x955, 259K)

I really really fucking hate this anime.

I don't know if it's just the subs or what, but half the dialogue is pretentious and doesn't make sense. Like it's the first anime I've ever watched that I cannot keep track of what's happening immediately, I have to rewatch it over and over again. Characters start crying over nothing. Characters are best friends without any background. Main protag says he's such a loner and hangs out with gorgeous girls all day. Scenarios aren't realistic in the least and character arcs go fucking nowhere.

I only started watching this because some user from this board recommended it as "le total robot anime" bro and even described one of the female characters as a robot. But she isn't a robot. She's just a bitch. There's nothing robot-like about her.

Attached: poster-thumb-6972.jpg (300x442, 155K)

Makura no Danshi or School Days

I'm pretty sure it's madoka

Inuyasha, Trigun, Elfen Lied, KOn Off the top of my head to be quite frank

Just School Days. I have never been more angry while watching any show ever

Maybe not objectively the worst but I hated all of the Girls with Guns trilogy

>madoka
kys

This was dumb as shit and got 2 seasons.
I remember really enjoying it, though.

Attached: file.png (710x1000, 1.57M)

im 6'2 and my arms and legs are twice his girth plus im leaner and have sunken cheeks and i cant even aquire a fatty? and he gets her????

Fuck off Chobits is good

Ok then tell me what's good about madoka ??

>start watching this just this week after never hearing about it anywhere
>see it mentioned 5 times this week
Its ok, my main man Steve Blum is in the dub so I like it despite Hirari face and the laughably low budget

99% of SoL involves human characters so it is shit, only SoL featuring full alien or mostly robot casts are good

>This was dumb as shit and got 2 seasons.
no it wasn't

Sohryuden: Legend of the Dragon Kings

Has anyone watch this shitty anime?