Write a letter to someone that you know will never read it because they have yet to experience the site

Write a letter to someone that you know will never read it because they have yet to experience the site.
Those who write to Discord friends and Anna, what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

Eggy
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you

Dear Anna,

Despite everything bad that happened between us, I don't regret meeting you. I still think about you, every day.

You're like a plague on my mind that I'll never ever ever remove.

I miss you.

-J

Fuck your spoiler OP

Beloved E,
the uncertainty is eating me a bit every day. Do you feel something for me? Please say so, just one unambiguous statement to give me light, I won't demand anything from you, I won't rush, I just need to know I'm not forcing myself on you. Do you want me to go away? I would dutifully obey, but you seem to not want it.
Yours,
K

Kristen

If you wanted to be with Chad all this time just tell me. You dont have to lie or come up with excuses just to make me feel better. You are giving me false hope and it is killing me. Stop stringing me along because I am dumb enough to keep following you. Help me let go of you.

K

You love two women?

Clearly not the same K

P
I did it
J

Dear J
I know its basic, but I'm happy we talked about our problems. I might be too mentally unstable for a relationship but I want to be in this one.

M

PLease come back I need you in my life you make it better please please.

Dear Anna,
Tired of waiting for your thotty ass for over an hour already. Worst part I know we just gonna hang out, talk about basic stuff, experience some sexual tennsion and then go home yet again. I hope some day I realize how much of a looser fag I am and stop doing this kind of dumb thing.

And I meant
Every word I said
When I said that I loved you I meant that I loved you forever

your initialS please oreganoly
emphasis on s, as a plural

Sorry anoan thats for a M from S, if you're them please return back

K, I'm too old for you. I feel weird talking to you. P

whats the 2nd letter of your first name or the first letter of your real last name?

Hm. s wouldn't happen to be the first letter of your last name, would it?
ah, who am I kidding, that girl doesn't give a fuck about me LOL

Dear D,

Though I may never see you again, I learned nothing from this experience.

Just another taste of false hope with the bitter aftertaste of disappointment that follows.

I am glad there is an opportunistic, cold side to me that allowed for the removal of you from my life.

Maybe someday our paths will cross again, and when they do I will make sure I am better off than you are.

- A

St
Nope sorry user

>st
sorry user, good luck in finding your m

was hoping youd be a sh or s.m

Dear Alexandra,
I don't know much about you. The the things I like about you are that you're Georgian ( I like Georgia & Minnesota accents and yours is pleasant), cute obviously, funny, make my friends happy, and give me a trusting positive vibe. I'm not sure how to make you feel better, but if I could I would. Assuming you're doing this out of emotional pain. What I offer now is my worry and care for your well being. You're someone who I'll always find memorable. I'd miss you if you dissapeared or something bad happened to you. I wish you a happy life filled with future good moments, friends, love, and a sense of fulfilment.
Sincerely,
Michael
4-19-2018

Dear M

Ever since I rejected you, I cant stop thinking about you. I really love you but was afraid to confess it. But now things have changed and I wish we can turn back time. If you read this I really love you. If only i had the courage to text you.

T

Love only exist for normalfags. We aren't allowed to experience the slight thing of this human emotion since we are a different kind to these people. In their eyes, we fall into irrelevancy over time and no one eventually knows our existence. when it happen, people ridicule us for not having the chance to even have a relationship even once in a lifetime. You should focus on other things rather than give any attention to the people ridiculing you. They're not worth even a single conversation or a wasted minute. Be happy with yourself instead.

Easier said than done
>inb4 muted .

Hey, Come check out this comfy server. Or don't. /Gj9rNQF

Attached: 2225611928_ae13f532c6_b.jpg (1024x670, 201K)

Jow Forums,

Last fall, I was mired for the first time. That girl who mired me is now my gf of 3 months, and it looks like our relationship is going to be a solid one for some time to come. I entirely owe you for this. I've been doing what you've told me to for about a year and a half now, and I guess it's working out for me.

Thanks,
-C

There's this aquintance of mine who tries to talk me into going to a psychologist who had helped her before. Except that other than being a subhuman failure I don't really have any problems. I told her that I think she's just projecting her own problems on me, and that I'll figure my own stuff by myself, but I think that might have hurt her for whatever reason. What do? Who was in the wrong here?

No, it's different K's (mine comes from a nickname), I don't even know any women named Kristen.

A,

You lie to me and say you're ending our relationship to 'punish' yourself when in reality I think you just found somebody else and you're trying to neutralise my rage by calling yourself a bad person who doesn't deserve me. It's not that I disagree with you, it's that I think only one person truly believes in what you said and that person isn't you.

I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING PUNISHMENT. REMEMBER ALL THOSE TIMES YOU TOLD ME ABOUT HOW YOU AND YOUR BOSS ARE BREAKING THE LAW? REMEMBER HOW YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONS OF YOUR VISA?

I almost feel sorry for you, you brain damaged moron.

REGARDS

Attached: 1524126698574.jpg (601x508, 49K)

Bumpperino bumperinni

you gonna send them to jail bucko?

C,
Please leave me. I am worthless. A toxic piece of shit waste of space and you should not ever have to deal with that. I can't go so you have to. Be the one with the rational decision making here because we both know ever since I ended up on that tile floor that we could never do this.
- K

Attached: ow_logo.jpg (229x303, 37K)

I keep waiting for you to come back even though I know you won't. I miss you so much.

C
Is there anything you'd like to tell me?
A

J,
I think you're super cute and lovely

M
You want me to get help but I don't know if this is really me. I can't tell if I'm faking it or not, I don't know if I need it, my brain just switches emotions quickly, it's not normal. You know what I have done, you are one only people who knows what I have done, who I truly am (whether it is or not I don't know). Just know I love you, no matter how retarded or stupid you are just don't turn out like me. The way you live your life would seem like hell for me, but then again you will be successful, life here isn't too great either. Don't make mistakes you'll wallow over forever.
S