How do you even get addicted to these things...

How do you even get addicted to these things? I've been smoking pretty regularly for months now yet for the past few days I've been to lazy to go out and buy a pack and I'm fine.

Attached: views-of-phillip-morris-international-inc-cigarettes-ahead-of-earnings-figures-2cf0880d0657d81a.jpg (2048x1375, 502K)

When they're the highlight of your day, every day

I want to smoke but I really don't understand it. To stupid to smoke fuck me

You're probably just not as susceptible to nicotine as most people. Also,

Maybe you're just a social smoker? I usually smoke a pack or two when I'm away but feel no need when I'm at home.

>social
>this board

Disregard what I just said.

Attached: 1481928570452.png (120x120, 9K)

That's not how it works OP. You have not been smoking very long, but I would bet anything something will trigger you in a few weeks to go out and buy a pack. Its a slow process. For me quitting cigs was super easy..........until I get drunk. Then I want to fucking chain smoke.

>quitting cigs was super easy..........until I get drunk.
Same desu. I used to smoke a lot and I rolled my cigs so I percieved it like a time killer. I smoked irregularly (quiting for months and then smoking again for some time) since I was 16 and Im 20 now. But when I was on a non smoking period and got drunk I would always smoke tons.

i noticed cravings and realised i was addicted after 1 month so its prob sum to do with your body idk

Your brain has a higher resistance to the effects of nicotine. Just mere coincidence, nothing ya can do.

Addiction is a meme unless it has physical addiction.

Cigs are purely mental addiction. Like being addicted to video games.

But nicotine is physically addictive. It really depends on how much and how often you smoke.

Idk i smoked for a month or two and never got addicted. just stopped no problem

you have to be 18 to post here

this is totally probably not original

Yeah when I was young I could go two weeks without smoking and not give a shit. You're not special in this regard you little twink.

For how long you smoked too.

wish I could stop. I look like shit and it's probably the reason why.

Imagine being this retarded

More proof that the average r9k user has a sub 80 IQ

>been smoking for months

That's why you're not addicted fag

I began rolling my own, now I only smoke two or three a day and really enjoy them.

I wonder the same. I mean i knw they get addictive, but what is the great thing about them? Not even change your mood, or feel in your body, right?
Also i wishe i lived on duh land of duh free, without "MUH SMOKING GIB YOU AIDS" thing on the package

We have MUH SMOKING GIB YOU AIDS warnings on all our cigarette packs here too

Do you? I think it depends on the state, looks at ops pic. Also saw some youtube videos without those thing printed in packs.

i haven't gotten sick ever since i quit smoking and i don't get summer flus anymore.
i was getting a flu around the same time every summer and it was from my lungs being inflamed. i could just feel it. everytime i got sick it was respiratory.

plus when i started smoking a pack was 3.50 cents, 4.50 at most. now it's twice that. fuck that.
not paying a premium to make myself sick.

It's genetic some people are just not as susceptible to addiction as other people which may be a genetic advantage but if you keep smoking for a period longer than just a few months then you will certainly feel a level of craving IMO smoking is a great social tool for us robots if used correctly even if you're not addicted going out during brake time with a friend or group of friends to puff on a cigarette can win you lots of friends and give you a chance to socialize and talk and it's why I personally do it

If you smoke and do nofap your test levels get so high that you can spiritually communicate with tobacco and ask it not to hurt your body.

Smoking also keeps you alive. Most people who lived over 100 were lifelong smokers.

Lung cancer from smoking is actually not strongly linked due to most lung cancer patients not getting cancer until after quitting. More studies support tobacco actually preventing cancer and if the lung cancer patients had kept smoking they may have never gotten cancer in the first place.

Nofap prevents baldness and can even reverse thin hair and receding hairline. This can take months to notice but you can speed up the process by halting shampoo use, taking biotin and saw palmetto daily, and massaging your scalp daily + trimming off dead ends.

If anybody wants anymore redpills just ask

I've noticed this phenomenon before.
Basically there's a difference between if you try getting into a habit deliberately vs. if you let it creep up on you naturally without forcing it.
People do this with alcohol, weed, and even food too, where they force themselves to drink as much as they can stomach, or smoke as weed much as their lungs can handle, or shovel as much food down their throat that they can manage, and that approach just makes those habits seem like chores.
Most normal people who have habits in contrast wait for the cravings to start and then they satisfy the cravings by indulging. So there's never a question to a normal person about whether they really want it or not, the wanting comes first and their focus is on satisfying it or trying to resist it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this "addiction" nonsense is just for weak willed and/or genetically defective idiots.

>If anybody wants anymore redpills just ask
Please do post more. It's fascinating.