Revoking women's rights would fix 80% of society

Revoking women's rights would fix 80% of society

Attached: march of zion.jpg (1268x2748, 1.36M)

true

women are at least 50% of our society, so no it wouldnt u sexyst pig.

80% of problems in our society, brainleterstein

Christian shariah when

and water is wet user. whats your point?

why are we watching women and jews destroy the world instead of simply revoking their rights?
Are we waiting to be in a nuclear war to do something about the liberated women issue?

>cant into math

pls

>take hormone
>think he is a she
stop already

>cant into math
>cant into thinking
>is this demanding

point is if we declared water is dry it would be bullshit

Are you retarded? The point is, despite being only half the population, they are responsible for the majority of problems.
You are the one who can't do math.

>arguing with hormone freaks

yes having a vagina is such a dire "problem", kys virgin!

>being this btfo

It's not the vagina, it's the shortsightedness, feeling-based decision making and childlike naivety when giving power to pretty princesses that never have to face any consequences for the shit they fuck up.

Bible is right
If women weren't traitorous snakes we wouldn't be in this mess. Subversion > strength

and you are virgins living in moms basement!

I hate arguing on the internet for this reason. You could be totally right. But does that make them wrong? Just because they are virgins may explain their point of veiw, but doesn't explain why its wrong. You have to go one step further

arguingwithholes.jpg
originally

Why not exile all women (female) to Guangzhou (a city in China)?

kay ess youre elves, virgins!

It's literally the lowest form of argument. Pay no attention to them

>expecting anything from women
Top kek.

Revoking men's rights would fix 100% of society.
Unsurprisingly.

Hahaha, have a (you) user, made me kek

Attached: 1522008572019.jpg (640x617, 97K)

Who let the poltards out of their pen?

males dont have rights. i got tested on by the CIA with helicopters for being an edgelord.

W h a t ? Why does it matter?

Your ad hominems prove nothing cunt. Go air out your salty flaps.

Attached: 1522380312480.jpg (600x647, 24K)

I actually hope that every woman who welcomes "refugees" into their countries gets raped

>only Jow Forumstards are capable of rational thought and honesty

Kek what, r9k hates women and would like nothing more than to reduce women to slaves

not even close roastie

I'd just like it of women weren't such worthless vapid cunts all the time. You know, do a little critical thinking from time to time rather than emotional knee-jerking. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1521758512531s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>r9k hating pol
>r9k supporting roasties
>r9k not seeing destruction happening before their own eyes
You could have. Tried. At least. Perhaps. prevent the ultimate collapse

You could solve every problem in that picture by removing capitalism.

>by promoting more degenerate kosher version of capitalism we will fix human nature
The state of western society

human nature is a social construct you dumbfuck. You can mold people into whatever you want them to be. Being a sodomite praying to Saturn isn't natrual but it fucking happens.

The problem is Capitalism. Its a hotbed for hedonism and ethical decay. Why care about your family when you have finances and iPhones to worry about? The jews only have power when power is money.

back to >>>/leftypol/ you fucking commie degenerate.

Attached: 146fe1368ba38c01a546e40d25b895fa168378e61f38ae69457d36d33fb6d37e.png (1379x692, 177K)

>I read Rousseau wikipedia and rational wiki
>I even went through reading some quotes about moral decay
>but still I can't realize capitalism is to communism what a mother is to her baby
>and I think economy could change people's behavior
I'm not even sure if it's worth getting rid of people like you. you are helping to destroy everything faster. If I had more money I would donate to every people like you to spread your communist doctrine so we could collapse faster

Keep spouting memes. At the end of the day the root of degeneracy is greed. When you give children the mindset they are valued by their wallet, they wil grow up to do whatever they fuck because "muh money."

>by promoting kosher capitalism greed problem will be fixed
You think you are the first one to think about this? Marx was aware the goy retard as he is would keep dreaming about the utopia while working harder to ''improve'' their labor conditions and maybe, perhaps, if God will, make 3% more at the end of the day
Industrial revolution gave birth to communism. Or as Spencer and Belloc described it ''organized jewry''

>Economy doesn't effect behavior
LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
versus
Let me help you outside, Dad.

>curing cancer by giving rotten blood to the patient
That will fix the issue. Give me your bank account if I become a millionaire I want you to be a very successful agitator. If you live in a large urban area even better we can accelerate the process

What about the other 20%?

>defending hedonism
>defending individualism
>defending the Jewish institution of exploitation

Daily reminder the popularized media allowed homosexuals to be normalized.

you are schizophrenic. If you want to remove kosher capitalism you would promote absolute monarchism and georgism

That's what Hitler tried to fix

>you would promote absolute monarchism
WHat's wrong with that?

>Le everything that isn't Capitalism is a totalitarian self-genociding state like Game of Thrones!
You are braindead. Technology can be used to improve people.

it's contrary to your materialistic views

>Technology
>improve
You mean corporations. Technology is a vague word. Someone own technology. This someone is not trying to improve humanity
After electricity, internet and medical equipment reached its peak last decade we should have stopped there

It's almost as if The State can do it. Corporations are driven only by profit and no ethical or moral standpoint whatsoever.

This is some insane delusion kid. You have to be 18 to post here btw

that's the biggest issue we face today. No Monarchy = no supernatural law (super means above human law) = Economy dictates moral or bypass societal morality
No wonder why the only countries which impose RELIGIOUS restrictions on economy are Muslim countries. Not Turkey or meme Russia but real religious countries

Go fuck a roastie and lose your virginity

Don't blame the merchant. Blame the people who buy his wares

Even so, revoking women's rights would fix 0% of your virginity.